Share | 

A Gift to TDG

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Titus Alexius Muttley
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: A Gift to TDG   Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:35 am

*Camera pans to the sold out crowd of IWA witnessing "War Games IX: Supremacy". Nonstop yelling and ecstatic excitement is seen in the faces of thousands from Toronto and Millions of people watching the PPV in their HD televisions.

Sirens are wailing and the camera cuts to parking lot seeing numbers of motorcycle convoy wailing their sirens. Suddenly, An ambulance approached the parking lot and is being driven by the Hardcore Champion while waving to the camera.

Loud roar and cheers can be heard even in parking lot as if they are welcoming the Hardcore Champion. Titus Alexius Muttley parks the ambulance and he step out of the ambulance. Cameramen of IWA approached the War Master, While IWA Security Personnel keeps their guard.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "I like the way they welcome a true champion... I believe people of Maple country wants to see a real action... I bring the action with me, I bring this Title and will prove to thousands of attendants that I am the better man against TDG!"

*Fans keeps on roaring after hearing the words of Titus Alexius Muttley.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "See that people, They love me... The most decorated Hardcore Champion of all time... The person who will slay The Depraved Giant! I am sure each and everyone of you have this question inside their heads... Why do i have this Ambulance... This is a simple form of respect to TDG! In fact, Tonight... TDG will be riding this with his bloody ***! He will be paying a visit to the friendly doctors and surgeons of Toronto..."

*Titus Alexius Muttley chuckles.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Indeed, I respect him... With his contribution in IWA but his time is over... It is my Era... In my Era, Old things should be erased... Tonight! I will give him my regards... Inside that cage... Only one will survive! Only one will be proclaim as victorious! And that would be non other than..."

*Titus Alexius Muttley pause for a second.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "ME... TITUS!!! ALEXIUS!!! MUUUUUUUUUTTLEY!!!"

*Titus Alexius Muttley shows an evil grin leaving the cameramen and heading straight to the arena.*
Back to top Go down

A Gift to TDG
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1