Share | 

Redemption

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Redemption   Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:53 am

*The tron starts up and a view of the backstage corridor leading to the stage is shown. The bright led lights cast brightness across the otherwise dark and vacant hallway. Deaf thuds echo around the corridor off of the gray concrete walls as the sound of someone approaching is heard. A moment passes before a pair of heavy set men approach with lighter footsteps echoing behind them. Their shirts read Security across them. The sound of metal dragging is heard as a set of thinner legs is seen walking amongst the four security members. The men slowly come to a stop outside the curtain where a mirror sets to the right with a makeup table next to it. The man part and through the gap a shirtless, toned bodied Hysteric stands without his face paint. He looks on determined as he approaches the make up table with fiery eyes. The Hysteric grabs for the red paint and then the white smearing it wildly across his chest and face as the cameraman looks on intently. The Hysteric clears his throat as he slowly turns around revealing his exotic face and chest paint job, He bears a large red letter "R" on his abs and pectorals with a Red blood like handprint across his face with white paint behind it*

The Hysteric: "Its time to scrawl yet another bold story of blood and gold upon the iconic career of The Clinically Unstable Force. The time for Hurricane Earl Lockyer as Champion will come to a close here tonight by my hand and my hand alone. The Era of Hysteria will soon presume my young Hysterians, fear not for The Savior has come for you."

*The Hysterics face grows cold and expressionless as he smears the last bit of a red hand print across his ghost like white colored face*

The Hysteric: "Tonight Earl, I represent many people and values alike. The letter "R" I bare serves as a constant reminder of all the Rage I and the fans together have built up over these many seasons. It stands for Relinquish, for when I strip you of your power, rank and gold. It stands for the Revenge I will exact upon each and every person who has done wrong starting tonight, with you. It stands for Redemption and Retribution for The Hysteric. People have long forgotten who I am, but not long will that last after this night."

*The fans can be heard screaming in the background for The Hysteric and Earl Lockyer*

The Hysteric: "And this bloody handprint serves as no escape for you as you scream helplessly on the wrong side of a two way mirror, an alternate universe that soon becomes a cruel reality where in one night you have lost it all for me to gain. You remain voiceless and body less to my will with nothing but a hand print to remain in a shadowy memory, tonight you have no control of the outcome, the inevitable outcome which I know you fear most. Tonight it ends with you and starts with me."

*The Hysteric turns and walks away from the security members as Savior by Rise Against plays throughout the arena and the arena explodes wildly for The International Title Match*

Ring Announcer: "Introducing first, the challenger, weighing in at 260 lbs, from Chicago, IL. He is The Clinically Unstable Force and self proclaimed Savior of the IWA...... The Hysteerrrrriiiiiiic!!"

-1x IWA Rising Star Tourney Winner
-Leader of The Nest
-Co-Leader of The Prodigy
-Owns Rex, Surge, Gunner, Chaos Dimention & Cory Atlas

-----
-ISW Superstar (2012-Present)
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW International Champion
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW Insanity Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
-1x Dance Off Award Winner