International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

A Grand Proposal (Open to Anyone after Perry and Daniel)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: A Grand Proposal (Open to Anyone after Perry and Daniel)   Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:23 pm

*The IWA cameras angle around the sold out arena capturing the thousands in attendance sporting their favorite superstars merchandise and fansigns. The arena explodes as the IWA theme plays out loudly shaking the stadium signaling the start to another Termination and yet another IWA Season. Clips of last season are shown ending with the empty Elimination Chamber shot. The fans cheer loudly when loud Theatrical Music is heard suddenly. The fans cheer even louder as they begin to chant*

Crowd: "A-LA-NA!! A-LA-NA!! A-LA-NA!!"

Ken: And here comes the General Manager!

*Alana walks out on stage to a thunderous applause from the Charlotte, North Carolina crowd. She stands atop the stage and waves her signature single handed wave and smiles her beautiful smile. The fans chant her name as she walks down the ramp very confidently. She enters the ring with grace and receives a mic as the crowd lights up again screaming for Alana. She holds a clipboard in one hand and a mic in the other. The crowd finally settles down allowing Alana to speak*

Alana: "Hellllooo North Caroliiiinnnaaaa!!"

*The crows erupts in cheers as Alana lets out a bright white grin*

Alana: "Here we stand with yet, Another! IWA Season!"

*The fans chant for IWA*

Alana: "And this ones sure to be a wild one as we set off on the long road to Ultimate War Games 2. The biggest PPV of the year!!"

*The camera changes angles as Alana smiles*

Alana: "But before we get to that we need to address tonight. Tonight is a night of Celebration and Congratulations. A celebration in fact long over due because what I hold here."

*Alana lifts her clipboard in the air*

Alana: "Are the ratings from all past seasons including the most recent and allow me to be the first to congratulate all of the IWA Universe on the highest rated, most successful season of this Company!"

Rhys: Wow!

*The arena explodes in more cheers as Ken Comaro has an excited look on his face. He leans up for a high five with Rhys Trebian who laughs at him and shakes his head*

Alana: "A feat that no some Matt Lebleux ever accomplished during either of his two short tenures here."

*The fans boo at the sound of Lebleuxs name as Alana puts a thumb down to his name as well*

Alana: "Our ratings skyrocketed this past season and I intend to do everything in my power to keep them on the rise, and speaking of rise. Theres one person who has risen to great height, one person who deserves a congratulations more than any other. Not only for the ratings spike but for his helluva performance at Supremacy."

*The fans cheer loudly and begin to chant*

Crowd: "PER-RY!! PER-RY!! PER-RY!!"

Alana: "He is the NEW, IWA World  Heavyweight Champion and YOUR hometown hero, Perrryyyyy Jeeeeeeenkins!!"

(all you lol I got plans)[/i]

-1x IWA Rising Star Tourney Winner
-Leader of The Nest
-Co-Leader of The Prodigy
-Owns Rex, Surge, Gunner, Chaos Dimention & Cory Atlas

-----
-ISW Superstar (2012-Present)
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW International Champion
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW Insanity Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
-1x Dance Off Award Winner
-2x Match of the Season Award Winner

Last edited by The Hysteric on Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker
Perry Jenkins
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: A Grand Proposal (Open to Anyone after Perry and Daniel)   Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:08 am

Light em' Up by Fall Out Boys plays in the arena as pyro goes off all around the titantron.
Perry Jenkins walks out to the stage with the shiny IWA World Heavyweight Championship around his waist as he looks around the arena taking in all the cheers and admiration from the fans.
He walks toward Alana and they share a hug.
Perry walks down the ramp high-fiving the fans as Alana applause's Perry.
He enters the ring and climbs on the corner pointing at the World Title.

Perry Jenkins: "I have grabbed the brass ring and I am running full steam ahead with it! Charlotte, North Carolina, All my maniacs out there, you are looking at the NEW IWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!"

The crowd chants "Per-ry, Per-ry, Per-ry!"

Perry Jenkins: "I told you guys I would not let you down. I said that the next person to hold this title would be worthy of it and boy was I right about that! Let me tell you guys something, not only does this title mean that im the face of the company, but this also means that im the only person that can really say is the GREATEST wrestler of ALL time!"

They Perry chants get louder as he is looking around the arena

Perry Jenkins: "At Supremacy I proved to people like Bobby Gruesome, Daniel Johnson and Bford that I have only gotten better. I proved to all the haters and doubters out there that when it comes to this World Title, I dont play games, and what I wanna say to all the haters and doubters out there is...LOOK AT ME NOW! I am the NEW IWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!"

Perry points to everyone in the arena and then points down towards the title

Perry Jenkins: "I am no joke! I am all business in this ring!"

The fans are going wild as Perry continues to speak

Perry Jenkins: "Without all my maniacs out there and everyone who supported me threw this I wouldn't have gotten where I am right now! You guys helped me get my first opportunity at this title and I did not fail you. Lastly I wanna say...Charlotte, North Carolina! Lets kick this season off with a bang!

Perry suddenly looks at Alana who is still standing on stage intrigued with what Perry had to say.

Perry Jenkins: "Alana im feeling pretty damn good tonight! I think my people here deserve to see the hometown boy kick some ass! So what do you got for me!"

Didnt know if you wanted me to end or were you going to announce my opponent lol

- x2 Feud of the Season Award winner
- x2 Most Loved Superstar Award winner
- Former Leader of The Revolution
- Owner of Laura Brand, Ravaging Ron and Cameron Needs
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: A Grand Proposal (Open to Anyone after Perry and Daniel)   Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:57 am

Alana: "Well actu-"

*Alana is cut off mid sentence as Savior by Rise Against hits and the arena erupts into a frenzy of mostly cheers while small groups scattered around begin to boo. The booing fans are overwhelmed and drown out by the sound of the cheering fans. Alana looks to the stage with an unsure expression as The Hysteric steps out onto stage wearing his signature black jeans, black t shirt and colorful facepaint. He walks confidently twirling a mic in his hand by his side as he casually strolls down the ramp. Alana and Perry eye his movements as he rolls into the ring under the bottom rope and stands up. The Hysteric twirls the mic some more waiting as his music comes to a stop. Before he can lift the mic to his lips he is drown out by chants. He smiles and lowers the mic*

Crowd: "Still the Great-est!! Still the Great-est!! Still the Great-est!!

*The Hysteric smiles and twirls his mic in one hand while pinching his lips with his two fingers of the other hand pondering on what to say. He nods his head and lifts his mic*

The Hysteric: "Perry Jenkins, the man of a million theme songs. The man who still cant decide whether to be good or bad... The IWA World! Heavyweight! Champion everybody!!"

*The Hysteric claps the mic in his hand sarcastically as the fans cheer for Perry*

The Hysteric: "Now let me get this straight, it was kind of hard to hear in the back there. You say, last season IWA had its highest ratings of all time? And that it was Perry Jenkins performance that drove them ratings?"

*Alana nods as The Hysteric continues*

The Hysteric: "Perry Jenkins? The same Perry Jenkins whos been doing the same thing for the last 9 seasons is what drove ratings to skyrocket? Is that what you think?"

*Alana tries to speak but is cut off by The Hysteric*

The Hysteric: "You dare claim that this man drove ratings all last season? The same season that the longest reigning two time International Champion happened to return no less?! You must be out of your damn mind."

*Alana jumps at The Hysterics tone as he turns to Perry*

The Hysteric: "Perry you want some hometown action? Well Im standing right here, and Ive heard you loud and clear running around mere weeks before Supremacy calling yourself "The Savior" and claiming to be an "Unstable Maniac" to any ear that would listen. Now youve been toying with the hornets nest for quite some time and youve got my attention so lets settle it, right here. Right now. You want to call yourself the Greatest of All Time, well how about you put your money where your mouth is before I put my boot there instead because if you want to be the best you have to take out the best...

(open for you Daniel, Earl, Bford or whoever to come in -- also I am still a face just not in perrys hometown)

-Leader of The Nest

-----
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
Back to top Go down
Perry Jenkins
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: A Grand Proposal (Open to Anyone after Perry and Daniel)   Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:39 pm

Perry Jenkins looks into the face of Hysteric and smiles.

Perry Jenkins: "Ladies and Gentleman lets give Hysteric a warm welcome back to IWA!"

The crowd lets out a mixture of cheers and boos

Perry Jenkins: "Hysteric! So quick to take shots at me! Same old Hysteric all talk and no action. That could have been the reason you lost against Hurricane Earl Lockyer at the PPV. While you took your eye off the ball I kept mine on it at look what I achieved."

Perry raises the World Title in the air as the crowd chants for him.

Perry Jenkins: "Listen here, im not going to walk around here claiming that im the reason for the rating spike, even though I am the most talented and charismatic superstar in IWA, and obviously you weren't the reason for such high ratings, you've been gone for god knows how long. While you were off taking a vacation, i was here in the ring doing what I do best and that is showing people why I am the greatest of all time!"

The Hysteric shakes his head and gives Perry a smirk

Perry Jenkins: "You and everyone else can claim there the best but i can actually prove it!"

Perry raises the World Title once again

Perry Jenkins: "This title isn't only for me, it's for all my maniacs out there that have believed in me since day 1! I am "The Savior" of this company, I am the greatest of all time, and I am the IWA World Heavyweight Champion!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Grand Proposal (Open to Anyone after Perry and Daniel)   Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:27 pm

*Suddenly Stronger by Kanye West hits across the arena. Crowd explodes in cheers as the music grabs Perry's attention. Slowly as the crowd, alana and perry look on Daniel Johnson walks out with a smirk on his face and a microphone in his hand. Daniel Johnson stops on the stage as the music slowly fades away. Daniel Johnson then holds his microphone by his mouth*

Daniel Johnson: "..."

*Daniel smiles before he speaks. He then raises his both eyebrows as he is about to speak*

Daniel Johnson: "I couldn't believe it either!"

*Daniel Johnson pauses as he looks to Perry in the ring with the World Heavyweight title*

Daniel Johnson: "The way the savior of this company won that title surprised me too. I mean I don't blame you for just taking the advantage on me after Surge got on to his beast mode. But is that the same Perry Jenkins that we know? Does it matter? NO!"

*Daniel Johnson looks around as he speaks*

Daniel Johnson: "If I was in Perry's place, I would have done the same thing and took the advantage but take it in this way, I have failed again!"

*Daniel takes a deep breath leaving Perry and Alana confused*

Daniel Johnson: "I had all in my hand to pin Perry but that last mili-second was not my time. Last night was meant to be my night. Well, thats what I thought. But again, its the champion's night every single time and I wasn't a champion. So here I stand by in front of you after another loss"

*Daniel shakes his head in disappointment on himself*

Daniel Johnson: "I'm not trying to grab attention or get some mercy or anything. I think I'm leaning a little towards it so lets get back to what I came out here for. Do I want another chance at the World Heavyweight title?"

*Daniel Johnson pauses as he waits for crowd to response. The crowd starts cheering*

Daniel Johnson: "No!"

*Daniel Johnson leaves Perry confused in the ring again*

Daniel Johnson: "Why you ask... Because this is not my time. It belongs to Perry. I'm not trying to act nice. Hell, inside, I wanna go in the ring and bust Perry's head off right now but I'm not going to do that"

*Daniel leaves the arena in a buzz as he continues on*

Daniel Johnson: "Because its your time. Right now, the spotlight's on you. And blah blah blah... It doesn't matter. Because everyone loses their spotlight. And when you lose yours, Perry..."

*Daniel Johnson brings a serious look as he continues*

Daniel Johnson: "I will make sure I will be the one doing that. I'm not gonna quit. I'm still the best there is but its not my time. And I know that my time will come soon. I don't want mercy or generousy. All I want is that title. And I know I'm gonna have to wait for it. And I know it won't be long til I get the spotlight. But until then, enjoy your moment. I know there is times when you have to sit down for a while and think back in order to move forward. and I think that is one thing that I have missed in my career and its time I do it. Without the Heat, there's no light but when the Heat comes back, you will be burned to ashes. And when the heat comes back, I promise..."

*Daniel Johnson pauses*

Daniel Johnson: "That you will never see it coming. and until then, Good Luck with the title Perry and Congrats"

*Daniel gives Perry a smile and a show of respect. Daniel then looks over to the crowd as the crowd starts cheering and chanting Daniel Johnson. He then slolwy takes few steps back and exits the stage*
Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: A Grand Proposal (Open to Anyone after Perry and Daniel)   Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:05 pm

The lights go out and the fans erupt in cheers as they know who's coming out

Bford: I'm gonna Whoop! That! Ass!

The lights turn back on as "Earthquake" by Labyrinth blares through the speakers. Bford slowly walks out in his ring gear as he stands ontop of the stage looking at Alana in the ring and nods . He then turns to face Hysteric and the two begin to talk their words inaudible to the fans as they continue to cheer, even louder as they see the two men face to face. Bford then turns his head looking at Perry and makes his way down the ramp as the fans get even louder he walks up the steps and leans against the ropes he then steps into the ring and grabs a mic walking up to Perry getting into his face

Bford: Did I just hear that?....Did I really just hear that... Look Perry... I understand you're excited and happy cuz you finally have some gold on your shoulder...so I' gonna let that slide, especially since we're in your hometown.... but at the end of the day even your fans know that I'm the most Charismatic Man in IWA history! Mr. 24/7 The Innovator of Greatness! B....Ford!

The fans begin chanting Bford name but Perry chants can be heared mixed in there as well
Bford: Let's also not forget That I am a former Tag Team Cham pion...Termination Champion.... X-Treme Division. Champion, and Unified TIWA Terminiation Champion... a Total of Four.... and I repeat...

Crowd: FOUR!!!!!!!

Bford:Titles in this business. But that's not why I'm here....I'm not a stubborn man...and I know when I'm wrong.... at the Paper-View... you showed the agression that I asked for..... not once did you show any ounce of giving up. Ever since Romulus, Sean Pain... and even Hysteric were gone... everyone on this roster has tried to step up, to have a chance to be the Face of This Company... to show even if they were gone, Wrestlers like you And I and everyone else could be the greatest... Surely you realize now, that a Huge target is now painted on you everyone in this building is going to want a piece of you, your closest friends will turn into your worst enemies... So all I wanna say is one thing....Congrats... on being the IWA World Heavyweight Champion

Bford extends his hand towards Perry as the crowd cheers
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: A Grand Proposal (Open to Anyone after Perry and Daniel)   Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:23 pm

*The Hysteric steps up and swats Bfords hand down before Perry can shake it causing a face to face confrontation*

The Hysteric: "Those are all really nice and honorable things from the two bit master of the screwjob over there, the man who need I remind you single handedly ended the rise of the Prodigy for his own selfish greed. Now I expect all of this from Daniel but you Bford, youre bred from pure greatness, and youre going to honestly shake this mans hand? Youre going to buy into all of his nonsense and admit that he is a better man than you?"

*Bford stares at The Hysteric who fumes hatred from his eyes*

The Hysteric: "Well thats your choice then but Im not fooled and I know I am the better man when it comes down to myself and you Perry. The Hysteric will admit he has an Achilles heel and it was exploited at Supremacy by Earl Lockyer, You see, theres one thing The Hysteric loves more than winning and that is a fine piece of ass like Sarah Lane. The Hysteric got distracted, The Hysteric got played and he will admit that but what he wont do is kneel to any paper champion just because he thinks himself a King all of a sudden, There can only be one Savior Perry, and he doesnt wear a mask and he damn sure doesnt kiss any ass."

*A mixed reaction is given towards The Hysteric as he holds up a finger*

The Hysteric: "So why dont you put your money where your mouth is big shot and pick your poison? Anytime, any match, anywhere."

*The Hysteric grins and opens his arms as he spins around slowly as the arena begins to shake with cheers and chants*

The Hysteric: "You hear your fans? They know what the right choice is, listen to them, listen closely."

Crowd: "We Want Tables!! We Want Tables!! We Want Tables!!"

(Earl can come out now or Perry can reply and if not I will end it with the final piece Razz )

-Leader of The Nest

-----
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Earl Lockyer
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: A Grand Proposal (Open to Anyone after Perry and Daniel)   Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:14 pm

Flirtin With Disaster blares in the arena, the crowd boos as Earl appears on the stage, his International Title belt around his waist, he laughs as he makes his way to the ring, he grabs a mic from Autumn and enters the ring.

Earl: "You know what I find amusing is that all of you are out here and using the term greatest of all time, when in fact I have beat three you in this ring you bford I have never faced, but let me state a couple of true facts to all of you first Sarah Lane is in fact a fine piece of ass and an animal in bed, second I am the only relevant person standing in this ring right now, no one cares about some guy like D.J over here who chokes in big matches, bford you haven't won a big match in ages as for you Perry I kicked your ass twice, and given the chance I would do it again, and finally you Mr. Hysteric, you found out why I am the greatest International Champion of all time, and the only champion in this company worth the price of admission, so if any one of you what to step into the ring with greatest, I'm not to hard to find."

Earl steps out of the ring, he walks up the aisle stops halfway and points to his title.

is this ok.

Last edited by Hurricane Earl Lockyer on Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Perry Jenkins
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: A Grand Proposal (Open to Anyone after Perry and Daniel)   Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:15 pm

Perry hops up on the top turnbuckle sitting with the IWA World Title on his should, intrigued with what Earl and Hysteric's back-and-forth.

Perry Jenkins: “Earl you do make a couple of good points. I will admit that you beat me not once, but twice. But the fact of the matter is, while your slumming it down in the midcard I decided to jump in with the big dogs and look at me now, I am the big dog!”

Perry lifts the title in the air as he looks at Earl, then turns to Hysteric

Perry Jenkins: “Hysteric, I dont recall us ever having a match together and I think I know why. Deep down inside that twisted soul of yours you know that your can't beat me! The only reason you are even giving me recognition is because I am in the spotlight and the typical Hysteric cant stand to see anyone else but himself in the spotlight. People accuse me of faking this “good guy” persona, look at you, your the biggest fake of them all. Face it Hysteric my time is now, your time is gone!

Perry hops off the turnbuckle and raises the title

Perry Jenkins: “Tonight was supposed to be a night of celebration for me and my maniacs, but I dont know about them, im ready for a fight!”

Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: A Grand Proposal (Open to Anyone after Perry and Daniel)   Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:57 am

*The Hysteric looks to Alana and lifts his mic*

The Hysteric: "Well whattaya say GM, The Hysteric, one on one for the first time ever with the IWA Heavyweight Champion, Perry Jenkins."

*Alana looks at The Hysteric as the fans cheer on loudly*

Crowd: "We want tables!! We want tables!! We want tables!!"

Ken: Wow... feel that emotion from the crowd!

*The Hysteric grins and then drops his grin done waiting for Alanas response as he charges Perry Jenkins, Bford is just fast enough to catch The Hysteric who swings, missing Perrys face by just inches as Perrys eyes widen as he realizes what happens moments too late. The Hysteric exchanges some inaudible remarks with Perry as Bford tries his best to hold them apart from each others throats. On the ramp Earl Lockyer laughs loudly and claps his hands before approving of the brawl. Alana helps Bford try and pull the men apart but are unable to withold the two superstars. She steps back and screams into the mic*

Rhys: Looks like Hysteric doesn't even want to wait for a match!

Alana: "Enough!"

*The Hysteric snarls at Perry who stares angrily into his eyes being held apart barely by Bford*

Alana: "You boys want to have a pissing contest thats fine but not on my time!"

*Alana begins to breathe heavily*

Alana: "The world wants a fight?! Well tonight it gets one! Tonights Main Event will be a ten man Battle Royal for the number one contendership at the IWA Heavyweight Championship of the World!"

*The arena cheers loudly as Alana gets worked up*

Alana: "And the IWA Universe will be at no loss of entertainment tonight as The Hysteric joins the match!"

Ken: Oh Man! This is gonna be a huge Main Event!

*The arena explodes wildly as The Hysteric grins evily locking eyes with Perry Jenkins. Suddenly No Country For Old Men by Ice Cube hits and the the fans along with everyone in attendance look on. After a moment IWA President, Dean Dellachecka steps out on stage with a confident swagger about himself. He is in a flawless three piece suit smiling his way down the ramp and to the ring. He enters the ring and hugs Alana before kissing her on the cheek and stepping back eyeing each man in the ring*

Rhy's And there's the guy that signs the checks! Mr. Dean Dellachecka!

Dean Dellachecka: "Sorry to interrupt you boys's fun out here but tonight is a night of celebration and tonight me and Alana celebrate our love for each other."

Crowd: "What?!"

*Alana looks on confused but smiles anyways*

Ken: Wait.... Love? What's he talking about?

Rhys:Looks like our General Manager is happy though...

Dean Dellachecka: "Now Alana, you and I have been together for quite some time now, unofficially, but tonight I think were ready to take that next big stepin our relationship... I mean I'm definitely not getting any younger and you, youre so perfect..."

*Alana blushes and studders over her words*

Alana: "Wh.. what are you saying?"

*Dean smiles and removes something from his pocket*

Dean Dellachecka: "Alana Alexandra, I want the world to know how important you are to me and I want everyone out there to know how much I love and cherish you..."

*Dean Dellachecka gets down on one knee as Alana begins to tear up. The fans "awhh" loudly as they get very quiet*

Rhys: What the hell?!

Dean Dellachecka: "Alana Alexandra, will you make me the happiest man in the world, officially?"

*Alana is in full on tears as the fans begin to chant*

Crowd: "YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!!"

*The Hysteric rolls his eyes and drops to the mat rolling out of the ring as Perry and Bford look on shocked. The fans chant loudly until Alana raises a hand hushing them. She slowly brings her shaking hand to her lips*

Alana: "Dean... Yes! Yes! A million times yes!"

Ken: I...I...Wow

*Alana rushes Dean almost knocking him over as he catches her and spins her around. The fans erupt in a round of apllause as Perry joins in with a slow clap of his own. Dean holds Alana as the show fades away to commercial*

(someone can add commentary if they want)

-Leader of The Nest

-----
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Grand Proposal (Open to Anyone after Perry and Daniel)   

Back to top Go down

A Grand Proposal (Open to Anyone after Perry and Daniel)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1