Share | 

The Lord returns.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bobby Gruesome
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: The Lord returns.   Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:56 am

*The Titon Tron switches to a shot of Alana Alexandra speedily walking through the backstage area until she reaches her office, as she enters the room, she looks up and sees a familiar face sitting behind the desk with papers in his hand and a trademark smirk on his face*

Alana Alexandra: "Mr Gruesome... didn't you retire"

"I believe Bobby Gruesome did, but fortunately for all of us he isn't here"

Alana Alexandra: "What?"

"As you say Bobby did retire, but my name is the one written on my still valid contract way back from season one, have a look"

*He throws the contract to Alana's hands with his smirk still beaming across his face, Alana proceeds to read it as an expression of surprise can be seen emerging with every line she reads, until finally she reaches the end of it*

"Thats right miss Alana... Lord Jason Adams is back... or should it be King Jason Adams now?"

Alana Alexandra: "How can this contract still be valid after nine seasons?"

Jason Adams: "I'm glad you asked as it was quite a master stroke. Nine seasons ago I was sitting in my office acting all important like a CEO of a company should, when I thought... hang on what if I end up selling this place and go back to full time wrestling... I didn't want to be just another schmuck out day after day getting beaten up without a decent amount of regular income, so in my infinite wisdom I decided to write up a contract which had a few little clauses that went something like.... In the event of Lord Jason Adams the great and powerful CEO of IWA and Magnus Pro Sports, selling the company off, he will automatically retain his General Manager's salary and also he will receive royalties for creating the brand.... blah blah blah.... this contract is unchangeable and will stand till the day the great and powerful Lord Jason Adams dies... signed CEO of IWA and Magnus Pro Sports, Lord Jason Adams"

*Jason puts his feet lazily up on the desk with a satisfied look on his face*

Alana Alexandra: "You know the board of directors won't honour the terms of this contract"

Jason Adams: "Well then I'll see them in court and take them to the cleaners along with you husband to be"

*Alana's expression on her face changes to that of someone starting to get really pissed off*

Alana Alexandra: "What do you want Gruesome!!?"

Jason Adams: "firstly its King Jason Adams... not Bobby Gruesome, and secondly I know I'm not going to be reimbursed for the serious withholding of my full pay without a full scale court case.. so I have a proposition for you... In return for me ignoring the fact that I'm legally owed millions I want a title shot"

Alana Alexandra: "Ugh no I'm not giving you another World Title shot... you've already had more than anyone else on the roster"

Jason Adams: "Did I say its the world title I want?.... I was thinking more along the lines of taking down a false prophet of greatness and gaining his title in the process"

Alana Alexandra: "What?"

*Jason starts to walk out of the office*

Jason Adams: "Give me a shot at Earl Lockyer and not only will I wave the outstanding money owed to me... but also I'll prove that he's not as great as he thinks he is"

*Jason leaves the office as the camera fades to black*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Former CEO of Magnus Pro Sports & IWA
- 1x International Champion
- 1x Global Tag Champion
- King Of IWA
- 3x Superstar of The Season
- Creator of IWA
- Former General Manager of IWA
- The Most Hated Man in the Company
- Owner of King Bobby Gruesome, Silverberg & Poseidon Magnus
Back to top Go down