Rumble Quotes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Rumble Quotes   Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:42 pm

Please post here your Rumble Quotes on how/why your superstar will win the Rumble
or just an RP where they pick their number (unknown to the reader) out of the Rumble Tumbler.
These RP's will go in Week 4 along with the Grand Wedding of Alana and Dean.

-1x IWA Rising Star Tourney Winner
-Leader of The Nest
-Co-Leader of The Prodigy
-Owns Rex, Surge, Gunner, Chaos Dimention & Cory Atlas

-----
-ISW Superstar (2012-Present)
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW International Champion
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW Insanity Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
-1x Dance Off Award Winner
-2x Match of the Season Award Winner

Last edited by The Hysteric on Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Rumble Quotes   Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:53 pm

I guess I will lead by example..

*Backstage Cathy Knight is seen turning the Rumble Tumbler watching through steady eyes as the small white numbered spheres bounce around inside the golden container. She stares at the Tumbler with a straight face when suddenly the sound of a voice clearing breaks her focus. Cathy Knights jumps and almost knocks over her drink next to the table. She turns to see The Hysteric standing next to the Tumble peeking through the grated surface looking at the numbers spinning. He grins and reaches for the Tumbler door when Cathy Knight smacks his hand away. He glares at her as she smiles back and lifts her clipboard but The Hysteric brings his hand up and lowers the clipboard back down*

The Hysteric: "Don't even toots. The Hysteric and Cathy Knight have never formally met but The Hysteric knows that every interviewer is the same with their badgering and their questioning."

Cathy Knight: "So does The Hysteric always talk in third person?"

*Cathy's sudden lighthearted question takes The Hysteric by surprise as he grins*

The Hysteric: "No, he doesnt because that would mean that he is predictable and if it's one thing The Hysteric isn't, its predictable."

*The Hysteric reaches out for the Tumbler door again and is again swatted away by Cathy Knight who readjusts her glasses as The Hysteric rubs his hand and makes a sarcastic face of pain*

The Hysteric: "Would you stop that."

Cathy Knight: "No. I will not."

*The Hysteric fakes left and goes right but is met with the face of Cathy Knight poking him in the chest with her finger pushing him back as he has his hands up jokingly*

The Hysteric: "Well why not?"

Cathy Knight: "Well because I am in charge of the Rumble Tumbler and there will be no cheating while I'm here."

*The Hysteric makes a pleading puppy dog face as he lowers down to Cathy's eye level trying for sympathy. Cathy Knight crosses her arms and looks away*

Cathy Knight: "That's not going to work on me Mr. Hysteric."

The Hysteric: "Well maybe this might..."

*The Hysteric grabs Cathy Knight quickly placing one hand on the small of her back and one around her upper back as he swings her backwards holding her out facing the ceiling looking up*

Cathy Knight: "Oh!"

*The Hysteric looks down into Cathy's eyes as she looks up biting her lip. The Hysteric slowly closes his eyes and moves his face closer to hers, his lips getting closer as Cathy Knight closes her eyes too. Suddenly The Hysteric's grasp is no longer there as she falls to the floor and opens her eyes to see The Hysteric walking off. She stands up and brushes herself off staring at The Hysteric as he walks away*

Cathy Knight: "You are just... Ughh!!"

*She stamps her foot and turns back to the Tumbler as the shot switches to The Hysteric walking off. He smiles at the camera and pulls a small white sphere from his pocket and tosses it into the air before catching it and returning it to his pocket as he laughs and the shot fades*

-Leader of The Nest

-----
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
Back to top Go down
Perry Jenkins
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: Rumble Quotes   Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:12 pm

So if i lose the title am i in the rumble? lol

- x2 Feud of the Season Award winner
- x2 Most Loved Superstar Award winner
- Former Leader of The Revolution
- Owner of Laura Brand, Ravaging Ron and Cameron Needs
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Rumble Quotes   Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:29 pm

IF you were to lose your World Championship, yes you would be in the rumble.

-Leader of The Nest

-----
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
Back to top Go down
The General Taylor Tank
Long Termer
Long Termer

PostSubject: Re: Rumble Quotes   Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:29 pm

how does the rumble quotes suppose to go exactly?
Back to top Go down
http://www.edjr3rd.webs.com
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Rumble Quotes   Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:35 pm

tell in an RP how/why your superstar will win the rumble

-Leader of The Nest

-----
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
Back to top Go down
The General Taylor Tank
Long Termer
Long Termer

PostSubject: Re: Rumble Quotes   Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:44 pm

okay.
Back to top Go down
The General Taylor Tank
Long Termer
Long Termer

PostSubject: Re: Rumble Quotes   Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:16 am

*Cathy Knight is greeted by Taylor Tank backstage with a grin on his face, but Cathy Knight is still showing a face of disgust from happened between her and Hysteric. Taylor Tank then changes his facial expression as he just stares at the Rumble Tumbler looking as if he's day dreaming. Cathy Knight becomes irritated by Taylor Tank's stillness and taps him on his shoulder, then Taylor Tank jumps*

Taylor Tank: "Oh! Whaa?"

Cathy Knight: "Umm, are you here for something Mr. Tank?"

Taylor Tank: "That's The General Taylor Tank to you missy, and why would you interrupt me in the greatest daydream I've probably had since I was a child, eh?"

Cathy Knight: "Out of curiosity, what was that exactly?"

Taylor Tank: "I was daydreaming about how I would sorrily end up becoming the first man in the upcoming royal rumble, and dominated by all of the wrestlers that come at me. NO! I, The General Taylor Tank will be that man to conquer everybody and anything in that ring until that their bell rings and there's an announcement saying"

*Taylor Tank poses like a superhero and takes a deep breath*

Taylor Tank: "AND THE WINNER OF THIS ROYAL RUMBLE IS, THE GENERAL TAYLOR TANK!"

Cathy Knight: "Is that so Mr. Tank? What if--"

*Taylor Tank's face becomes red and leans over to Cathy Knight slowly and begins to talk in a soft tone*

Taylor Tank: "There's is no 'What If' Cathy, there's only a 'I will' and 'I can'. I will fight my way to the top, no matter what it takes for me to win this Royal Rumble event. I will face Perry Jenkins, and I will, for the first time in my long life, become the IWA Heavyweight Champion. I am a true soldier, and that is what a true soldier will do you accomplish his goal and obtain honor, glory, respect to give back to his loved ones including the people of the U.S. It's not ambition Cathy, it's just a plan and a plan is all you need."

Cathy Knight: "What about your rival Hurricane Earl Lockyer? What if you were to end up getting inside the ring with him and some his guys?

*Taylor Tank shrugs his shoulders, gives a pat to Cathy's shoulder, opens the tumbler, takes a ball, and walks away leaving her in silence as she waits for someone else to show up*

Last edited by The General Taylor Tank on Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Earl Lockyer
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: Rumble Quotes   Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:17 pm

*Roussimoff walks up to the tumbler, gives it a spin, he stops it, reaches in takes a ball looks at it then stuffs it in his pocket and walks away*
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Earl Lockyer
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: Rumble Quotes   Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:36 pm

*The Kardinal Sinner are in their locker room,as Roussimoff returns form getting his number, they are discussing their draws when Sarah notices Cathy Knight*

Sarah: "how is it that whenever I turn around your standing there with your stupid little clipboard, what do you want now"?

Cathy: "I'm supposed to ask you what you think the chances of one of the Kardinal Sinners winning the rumble match"?

*Sarah goes to speak but she is stopped by Earl*

Earl: "What are our chances, how do you think of your chances of getting out of here without Sarah slapping the stupid look off your face, our chances miss Knight are very high, why because first we have two of the biggest men in the rumble Jacob and Roussimoff, two in there in a man with no regard for the well being of the other competitors in Stewson, and of course there is of course me the greatest International Champion of all time, so miss Knight , the Kardinal Sinners will win the rumble match by hook or by crook"

Sarah: "now their is the door don't let it hit you in your stupid little ass on the way out"

Last edited by Hurricane Earl Lockyer on Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Rumble Quotes   Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:42 pm

Bford is seen walking hand in hand with Autumn Cathy Knight smiles at the two.

Cathy: Hey there Bford, can you tell me how you're going to go about fighting in the royal rumble

Bford: Well you gotta look at it this way... Autumn... who's the most Charismatic man in IWA history?

Autumn: You are Bford

Bford: Who's Mr. 24/7?

Autumn: That'd be you!

Bford: And who is the Innovator of Greatness?!

Autumn: You!

Bford: You seeing a pattern there Cathy? Out of everyone in this business I'm the quickest. The most athletic. My skill is something the Wrestling world has never seen before. Resilency, Aggression, Quick Thinking. You are looking at a man that wants, No... CRAVES the Heavyweight Championship. So whether I enter Number 1 or Number 65 it makes no difference to me... I plan on being the last man in that ring. I plan on being the man that everyone in that locker room talks about. I plan on becoming... World Heavyweight Champion!

Autumn picks up a ball and hands it to Bford who smiles then looks at the camera

Bford: Expect...Greatness

He and Autumn then begin to walk away as Cathy watches them go
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rumble Quotes   Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:06 pm

*Eddy Ventura and Gato Salvaje is spotted backstage walking out of their locker room and stopped by Cathy*

Cathy:''Gato?

*Eddy places himself infront of Gato*

Eddy:''Excuse me miss but when you want to speak to my client you must adress to me,Gato doesn't speak to strangers.''

Cathy:''Excuse me..I just wanted to ask him what are his thought on the rumble match?''

Eddy:''First we didn't know he would compete in that kind of match but I'm glad you ask...Gato will win this match no doubt look at his size!

*Eddy points at Gato's muscles*

Eddy:''Nobody and I mean NOBODY has the strenght,the speed,the agility or the mind to keep up with The Wrestling Beast Gato Salvaje.''

*Eddy smirk*

Eddy:''He will pick every single person in that very ring and eliminate them one by one Am I right Gato?''

Gato:''RAWR!!''

Eddy:''He might be the newcomer of IWA...but we all know he is the future of IWA.''

Gato:'' ROAR!!''

*Gato cuts his throat and points his thumb down*

Eddy:''Fear him!''
Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Rumble Quotes   Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:16 pm

You forgot to get ball my friend xP
Back to top Go down
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: Rumble Quotes   Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:23 pm

Lol Bford it said OR say why your superstar will win the rumble, btw it's a 50 man rumble because Hysteric changed it Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rumble Quotes   Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:40 pm

*Nic Nitro stands with his back towards the camera hiding his face, when he gently nods towards the tumbler*

Cathy: "Here you go uh I'm sorry I don't have your name."

*Cathy hands Nic his little white ball*

*Nic smirks devilishly*

Nic: "First the name is The Nic Nitro, and before you ask Cathy is it, I'm going to win this thing because of one thing...nobody knows anything about me, YET. Soon you will all remember the night that The Nic Nitro debuted and win this here rumble, and dont you forget it."

*Nic walks away staring at his numbered ball*
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Rumble Quotes   Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:43 pm

nice job Nic Smile Perfect format, just color it and italicize it next time and youre golden, welcome to IWA

-Leader of The Nest

-----
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rumble Quotes   Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:02 pm

Idk if I can do that on my phone I'll try though, thank you for the chance.
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Rumble Quotes   Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:03 pm

If you can't its fine how it is, Smile we will edit them in show

-Leader of The Nest

-----
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
Back to top Go down
El Boaro
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Rumble Quotes   Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:29 pm

*Lucha Saints can be now seen discussing, as they're approaching the Rumble Tumbler They stop some feet away from Cathy Knight*

El Boaro: "Come on hermano!!! You should calm down right now..."

Phoenix: "Are you kidding me? We should have been fighting, and surely defeating, Silverberg and TDG tonight, so that we could kick Logan Acid and Kyle Richards's ass at the PPV.. And then walk in the Rumble Match as the new Tag Team Champions!!"

El Boaro: "That was exactly how we planned but..."

Phoenix: "But instead we have to attend this wedding tonight, and at the UWG X no championship match and no Tag Tourney Final.. This... This sucks man!!"

El Boaro: "I know, but we can't do nothing about this..."

Phoenix: "Look, why don't you go and ask Alana if she can change the card? You've always been fair with her, she's the one who brought you here... You're an Alana Alexandra guy!"

El Boaro: "No way man, tonight she's going to become Mrs Dellachecka, you should be a fool to go disturb her. Listen to me, let's focus on the Rumble for now. Those Tag Titles will be ours next season."

*Phoenix nods as he seem to calm down. El Boaro points the tumbler*

El Boaro: "Can we go now? You won't let miss Knight wait any longer, don't you?"

*As he mentions Cathy Knight, Phoenix immediatly turns his attention to her, who's standing next to the Tumbler*

Phoenix: "Why didn't you tell me that SHE is here? You know that I like her.. Oh God, am I looking good?"

*Phoenix seems to be very agitated, as he tries to fix his hair with the hands, making El Boaro laugh*

El Boaro: "Ahahahah, you're wearing a mask, how do you think you're looking? Let's go, don't make a fool of you..."

*They finally walk to the Rumble Tumbler. Cathy Knight welcomes them with a big smile, as she opens it to allow El Boaro picking up a ball.*

Phoenix: "Would you please choose it for me? I'm pretty sure that you will be my lucky charm for the Rumble match"

*Cathy blushes, looking down while speaking to Phoenix. The masked wrestler looks at his tag partner with a huge smile on his face. El Boaro facepalms*

Cathy Knight: "Are you sure? That's a lot of pressure you're putting on me..."

*Phoenix nods. Cathy takes a few seconds before choosing a sphere and give it to Phoenix."

Cathy Knight: "Good night for the Rumble guys!"

*Lucha Saints are walking away, when suddenly Phoenix turns his head back winking at Cathy who responds waving her hand*
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Rumble Quotes   Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:34 pm

great rp Boaro Smile love how your RP's are always relevant to how you feel

-Leader of The Nest

-----
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
Back to top Go down
Enigmatic Savior
Long Termer
Long Termer

PostSubject: Re: Rumble Quotes   Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:15 pm

*Enigmatic Savior enters the room with tumbler. Cathy is standing next to it and welcomes in.*

Cathy: Hey Savior, are you here to pick up your number?

*Enigmatic Savior looks at Cathy sarcastically and looks at her.*

Enigmatic Savior: Sometimes you interview people ask stupid questions. Just give me a ball.

*Enigmatic Savior waits patiently as Cathy spins the tumbler a few time and then reaches in and takes a ball out. She passes it to Enigmatic Savior and he begins to walk off.*

Cathy: Hey, wait! Aren't you going to open it?

*Enigmatic Savior chuckles before answering*

Enigmatic Savior: Nope. Now any more questions?

Cathy: Just one. What are the odds of you winning the rumble?

Enigmatic Savior: Do you want the usual crap that people come out with or do you want me to give you the mathematical working out? I've got somewhere else to be.

*Enigmatic Savior walks out of the room and the camera pans out.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rumble Quotes   Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:01 am

*Baby B comes and sits on the table and turns the tumbler absentmindedly.*

Baby: "Hey Knight, how's my favorite microphone stand?"

Cathy Knight: "Huh?"

Baby: "These bruisers treating you right?"

Cathy: "Oh, uh most of them are ok.  They have a lot of..."

Baby: "Attitude? Ego?  Just hang tough, babe.  You'll be alright."

*Then Kid A walks in and the mood suddenly changes.  Baby gets quiet and Cathy looks down at the ground.  He just stares at the numbers.*

Baby: "You got something for us?"

*Cathy almost jumps up to answer and reaches behind the table.*

Cathy: "Here."

*She picks up a card with a number on it and holds it out.  Baby nods over at Kid and Cathy hesitates before slowly reaching out and holds it out to him.  He grabs it takes a breath before holding out the card to Cathy who looks at it for a second before going back to her shoes so as not to provoke him.  He holds it out to Baby who grins then goes back to playing with the tumbler.  Finally he shows it to the camera showing the number 1 written on the card.*

Kid A: "Finally."

Cathy: "What? Is this a good thing?"

Kid A: "Yes.  This is finally my chance to do some real damage.  A chance to let loose."

Cathy: "I thought someone like you-"

*She winces a bit as Kid A shoots her a glare.*

Cathy: "That you would be mad to go in first and have to go through all those numbers to win.  How will you do it with those odds?"

Kid A: "It's the other way around, girl.  This is a gift.  There are so many that need a reality check.  So many people that need to come down to earth with the rest of us.  I'll have my shot to get at all of them.  I've been through this before and I'll go through it again.  I have been trapped this whole time.  The ways I've been cut down are a joke. Now I can finally be released like that caged animal."

Cathy: "What do you mean?"

*Kid A is lost in his thoughts with a hundred yard stare so Baby answers.*

Baby: "He's talking about a bear.  You know we used to be carny folk, right?  Well our 'Pa used to have this grizzly he kept in a cage when we wasn't using it.  Sometimes some bored locals would poke it and throw stuff at it before or after the shows.  This bear was kinda tame so he would take it but it would only be for so long.  One night we weren't watching and some guys got to provoking the bear like usual it just snapped.  Tore two of their arms to shreds and almost maimed the third guy before we got to 'em."

Kid A: "After that it weren't the same.  It was lost to nature.  Became a beast again.  I can rationalize with that animal.  I've been provoked, humiliated, and prodded these past few weeks.  I've been pushed to the brink.  This is my chance to go over that edge."

*He glances over at Baby and she nods.*

Kid A: "Those other guys will be facing a beast when they step into the ring.  I will have bodies to maim and tear until I am the only one standing."

*He laughs and looks at Cathy with wild glee and she gasps at the look in his eyes.*

Kid A: "You wanna know why I'll win?  It's like it always is with me.  Violence is the goal.  Victory is just a consequence."

*Kid A walks away staring intently at the card and Baby hops down from the table.  She pats an astonished Cathy on the shoulder and follows him out.*
Back to top Go down
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: Rumble Quotes   Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:17 pm

*The camera shows IWA interviewer, Cathy Knight, is shown playfully twirling the tumbler when suddenly, Ruthless Excellence, the IWA Global Tag Team Champions, stroll into the camera's view, along with their manager Mick Malone*

Mick Malone: "Do you know they are? They are 'The Best Tag Team on the Planet' and at War Games, not only will they emerge victorious with The League of Legends,but one of these men, or a L.O.L. member, will defeat every man in the 65 Man Rumble Royale and go on to become the NEW IWA Heavyweight Champions! Now, stop the tumbler so they can get their tickets to glory!"

*Cathy stops twirling the tumbler as Logan & Kyle reach in and grab two small, white balls, with the Rumble entry number not visible to the camera, as both Logan & Kyle gaze at their entry numbers and smile*

Logan Acid: "Come War Games, the participants in the Rumble Royale, receive a GIANT dose of excellence..."

*The three men exit the scene*
Back to top Go down
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: Rumble Quotes   Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:15 am

*The camera shows Cathy Knight spinning the Rumble tumbler when suddenly, the lights shut off momentarily, leaving Cathy Knight in the darkness then when the lights turn back on, The Depraved Giant is shown standing in front of Cathy Knight & the Rumble tumbler and Cathy Knight is filled with fear as TDG reaches into the tumbler and pulls out a small, white ball with a Rumble entry number written on it*

TDG: "I will send every man in the Rumble Royale, not associated with The League of Legends, STRAIGHT TO HELL!"

*TDG roars loudly as the lights shut off momentarily once again and when they turn back on, TDG is nowhere to be found, leaving Cathy Knight frozen with fear*
Back to top Go down
Titus Alexius Muttley
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: Rumble Quotes   Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:39 pm

*Titus Alexius Muttley is seen walking with his Hardcore Title slung across his shoulder. He was approached by Cathy Knight extending the tumbler.*

Cathy Knight: "Hey Titus, I would like to know your plan for the Rumble?"

*Titus Alexius Muttley grabs the tumbler and spins it vigorously taking out a ball and he looks at the golden ball.

Titus Alexius Muttley shows an evil smirk and he continue to walk away. But before he leave the area he was stopped by Cathy Knight.*

Cathy Knight: "Titus, IWA wants to know your plan."

*Titus Alexius Muttley shows a sinister grin.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "That's simple, I will just eliminate the 49 contenders and will remain standing inside the ring... I will do anything and everything just to win the rumble, Regardless if it's by the rule or not!!!"

*Titus Alexius Muttley laugh maniacally.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Another thing... I will not give way to League of Legends members! This is my main business and i will make sure that i will win the BIG ONE!!!"

*Titus Alexius Muttley head straight to his 4x4 Jeep and drove away leaving the golden ball into the hand of Cathy Knight. Cathy lit a smile after seeing the number of golden ball.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumble Quotes   

Back to top Go down

Rumble Quotes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next