Share | 

Taylor Tank Returns

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The General Taylor Tank
Long Termer
Long Termer

PostSubject: Taylor Tank Returns   Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:37 pm

*Bold army music plays in the background as Taylor Tank walks out towards the ring with a determined look on his face, mic in hand, and the audience stands in salute as he enters the ring as music continues to play.*

Ken Comaro: "Holy crap! Is that who I think that is!?"

Rhys Trebian: "I think that's the cable repair guy. I told him not to come here unless i needed him to fix my television set."

Ken Comaro: "That's no cable repairman Rhys, that's the one and only, "The Gneral" Taylor Tank!!"

*Rhys Trebian freezes up and goes cross-eyed*

Ken Comaro: "One of the nations top war generals in history, Taylor Tank conquered his enemies on the battle field of war. Now retired war general, Taylor Tank resigns himself in his oldest legacy... WRESTLING! In the past years, Taylor has completed part of his word as he had many great battles in the ring of IWA against classics such La Mistica, Skurge The Exectioner, and The Hysteric a little bit before he left. Taylor Tank became the first ever CITC winner of IWA, thus cashing it in against Skurge The Executioner to take the international championship at one IWA's old pay-per-views. Then IWA fell apart, and Taylor Tank was rarely heard from.. TIL NOW THAT IS!"

Rhys Trebian: "Yeah, yeah, yeah, it doesn't really matter who he is, what he's done, or what he's gonna do either. All we want to see, is somebody getting beaten to a pulp and crying like a baby in submission."

Ken Comaro: "Well, like it or not Rhys, but I think Taylor Tank might bring back some good ol' mojo back to the IWA Universe once again."

*Taylor Tank grins at the audience, almost speechless about what to say and finally begins to speak*

Taylor Tank: "Hello everyone! I bet you're very surprised about me coming out here tonight, and I'm too, surprised. I'm not sure if some of you guys recognize me, but I'm sure that all you hardcore wrestling fans of the IWA Universe out there knows me from the past year as being the first Contract In The Case winner in the past! I wasn't really expecting to come back here after IWA went down in the grave in the past, but it came back alive. Why didn't I ever come back when it did, you ask? Well I've been in the shadows dealing with classified information that I can't exactly exploit. But all that matters is that I'm here, and I will be here for now on!"

*The crowd cheers for Taylor Tank and lowers voices as he continues speaking.*

Taylor Tank: "Now that doesn't mean that I'm just gonna stand around like an old man and watch everybody else do their little thing in ringy ring, but it means I will be competing to reclaim the International Championship, and gain other titles rather than just that one! Now let's cut the crap, if you wrestlers back there in the locker room want a piece of my classic Tank Bomb, LETS BATTLE!"

*Taylor Tank drops the mic and storms out of the ring as the arena explodes with excitement from Taylor Tank's return to the IWA*

Last edited by "The General" Taylor Tank on Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.edjr3rd.webs.com
Hurricane Earl Lockyer
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Tank Returns   Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:13 pm

*Flirtin with Disaster plays in the arena, Earl steps onto the stage, Taylor Tank stops*

Earl: "Who the hell do you think you are walking out here on my show in my home town, now I hear you are some type of legend of the IWA, and that you once held this title"

*Earl points to his title belt*

Earl: "so if you wanna fight old man than get your old ass back into that ring, so I can kick it back to wherever it is you come from, and once again prove that I am the greatest International Champion of this or any time".
Back to top Go down
The General Taylor Tank
Long Termer
Long Termer

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Tank Returns   Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:32 pm

*Taylor Tank becomes delighted, thus throwing his head back in awe trying to see if he can get a referee so the match can get underway whilst he is pumped up by the fans still chanting his name in excitement to take The Hurricane Earl Lockyer's challenge as a ref finally comes out to get things a rolling*
Back to top Go down
http://www.edjr3rd.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Tank Returns   

Back to top Go down

Taylor Tank Returns
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1