International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

An Explanation Owed - Open to Any LOL Member (Show Opener)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: An Explanation Owed - Open to Any LOL Member (Show Opener)   Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:17 pm

*Line in the Sand by Motorhead bursts through the IWA speakers and throughout the arena as Logan Acid makes his way through the entrance curtain and onto the stage in his signature three-piece black Prada suit with the IWA Global Tag Team Championship shining brightly on his shoulder along with his manager Mick Malone also dressed in a suit
He is followed by his tag team partner, Kyle Richards, who also has the IWA Global Tag Team Championship draped over his shoulder, along with "King" Jason Adams, Titus Alexius Muttley, who has the IWA Hardcore Championship hanging over his shoulder, and The Depraved Giant
All men are wearing custom three-piece suits, excluding The Depraved Giant who has on a dark grey short-sleeved shirt with black dress pants and black dress shoes, they pose on the stage along with Logan Acid before making their way down the entrance ramp
The six men enter the ring and slowly pace around it, soaking in the boos of hatred from the audience as Mick Malone requests a microphone*

Mick Malone: "Ever since last week's batle royale there has been a lot of buzz surrounding IWA, people are talking about the return of SEAN PAIN!"

*The audience explodes with mixed cheers*

Mick Malone: "But, everyone has their eyes on the five other men in this ring who shocked the world and made a memorable impact on the battle royale! I'm talking about 'The Great' Logan Acid, 'The Torture Device' Kyle Richards, 'King' Jason Adams, Titus Alexius Muttley, and The Depraved Giant! These men targeted every single unlucky man in the ring at the time and didn't leave until there wasn't a man left standing! This wasn't all my idea though so hear from the man who thought of this master-plan... LOGAN ACID!"

*Mick passes the microphone to Logan who is immediately booed after receiving it*

Logan Acid: "You idiots wanna boo me?! For what?! Because I can single-handedly annihilate each and every one of you?!"

*The boos grow louder*

Logan Acid: "Last week was just the beginning! We are tired of being held down! We're tired of getting screwed over because idiots like you prefer guys like Perry Jenkins over men like Jason Adams and Muttley! The Depraved Giant, an IWA original, has been kicked out of the spotlight for men like Kid A & Calixte while Kyle & I have yet to receive a shot at the IWA World Heavyweight Championship! So the six of us came up with a plan to get the attention of the entire world and put the spotlight back where it belongs... on men of prestige, class, high-quality, greatness, elegancy... that defines the six of us in this ring. We are group of champions, a combination of greatness, we are the League of Legends!"

*Logan lowers the microphone to a chorus of boos from the audience*

OOC: Someone in the LOL can reply so everyone gets to talk if they want but I wanna finish the rp

Last edited by Logan Acid on Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:37 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bobby Gruesome
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: An Explanation Owed - Open to Any LOL Member (Show Opener)   Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:06 pm

*Jason Adams grabs the microphone from Logan Acid before turning to face the remaining members of the League of Legends*

Jason Adams: "You know... I have something to say"

*The fan's boos increase significantly*

Rhys Trebian: "These people need to shut up.... Jason is their King"

*Jason smirks as he continues talking*

Jason Adams: "It's funny Logan how you call yourself the leader of the league of legends, and yet before me I see none.... You also call yourself the best wrestler on the planet.... well from what I've seen you've got the same amount of wrestling skill as the fat guy that spends his days in front of the hotdog stand"

*The fan's constant booing subsides to near quietness*

Jason Adams: "The character traits prestige, class, high-quality, greatness and elegancy are ones you used to describe us all... well In actual fact the only person standing out here that fits those traits is the one and only, greatest wrestler in the world.... King Jason Adams"

Rhys Trebian: "My King what are you doing?"

Jason Adams: "History is written by the winners boys, yet all I see before me is not a League of Legends but in fact a League of Losers"

*Surprisingly the fans actually start cheering*

Ken Comaro: "Hell must've frozen over because folks Jason Adams is being met with cheers from the fans.... yes folks you heard correctly Jason Adams is actually being cheered"

Jason Adams: "So you know what *bleep* Earl Lockyer and his international title.... I'm taking down the biggest fraud and his stable instead"

*Jason stands smirking at the now angry faces of the LOL members*

- Former CEO of Magnus Pro Sports & IWA
- 1x International Champion
- 1x Global Tag Champion
- King Of IWA
- 3x Superstar of The Season
- Creator of IWA
- Former General Manager of IWA
- The Most Hated Man in the Company
- Owner of King Bobby Gruesome, Silverberg & Poseidon Magnus
Back to top Go down
http://iwawarzone.forumotion.co.nz
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: An Explanation Owed - Open to Any LOL Member (Show Opener)   Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:47 pm

*Logan has a shocked facial expression that quickly turns into anger*

Logan Acid: "I have no idea what you're talking about Jason, but you better realize who you're talking to and who you're in the ring with before it's too late. Everyone knows i'm 'The Best Wrestler on the Planet' and the fact that I could make you submit with my eyes closed so you should start showing us some respect..."

OOC: o.O Jason... I guess your turn next lol but I want to finish it
Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: An Explanation Owed - Open to Any LOL Member (Show Opener)   Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:51 pm

*Chris Sparks hops over the barricade with a steel chair in hand in case there is a confrontation. A few 'Genesis' Chants can be heard*

Ooc: just thought it'd make sense for J.A to have backup just in case xP
Back to top Go down
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: An Explanation Owed - Open to Any LOL Member (Show Opener)   Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:06 am

Makes sense lol
Back to top Go down
Bobby Gruesome
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: An Explanation Owed - Open to Any LOL Member (Show Opener)   Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:14 am

Jason Adams: "I'm well aware of which jackass I'm talking too, but my question is, do you realise who you're talking to? because let me give you a hint.... the one time Undefeated tag team champion.... the two time Superstar of the Season and the Rightful King of IWA!"

*Jason stares at Logan with venom*

Jason Adams: "You say I should respect you all.... well I hate to inform you that respect is earned my friends, and someone who goes around spouting false prophecies about being the best wrestler on the planet certainly hasn't earned my respect or anything else for that matter.... well except this!"

*Jason spits directly into Logan's eyes as Chris Sparks slides into the ring with his chair*

- Former CEO of Magnus Pro Sports & IWA
- 1x International Champion
- 1x Global Tag Champion
- King Of IWA
- 3x Superstar of The Season
- Creator of IWA
- Former General Manager of IWA
- The Most Hated Man in the Company
- Owner of King Bobby Gruesome, Silverberg & Poseidon Magnus
Back to top Go down
http://iwawarzone.forumotion.co.nz
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: An Explanation Owed - Open to Any LOL Member (Show Opener)   Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:20 am

*Logan Acid swiftly tackles Jason Adams onto the mat and begins a fierce flurry of punches as Jason Adams fights back then

Chris Sparks drives the chair into Muttley's ribs with a Fantastic Chair Shot to the Ribs

as Muttley charges at him, but he isn't quick enough to react as

Mick Malone swings his leg between Chris's legs and connects with a devastating Low Blow!

Ken Comaro: "What a brutal low blow by Malone!"

Then The Depraved Giant grabs Chris Sparks around the throat and lifts him by his throat high into the sky before he swings him down planting him firmly onto his spine knocking the air from his lungs with crushing impact executing a ULTIMATE Chokeslam from Hell!

Rhys Trebian: "Chris Sparks won't be getting up from that!"

The camera shows Jason Adams unloading on Logan Acid with rapid punches in the corner as the audience cheers but then

Kyle Richards grabs the dropped chair and swings it horizontally at the back of Jason, cracking it on his back with a Fantastic Chair Shot to the Back!

Jason grasps his back in pain as

Kyle turns him around and quickly lifts him into the air then drops him down onto his knee with an inverted atomic drop as Logan rapidly sprints towards the ropes and bounces off the ropes running towards the back of Kyle, facing Jason, but jumps 360 degrees to the side and drills Jason Adams on the back of the skull with a vicious Acid Death Kick then Kyle shoves Jason Adams off his knee executing a LEGENDARY High Speed Impact!

Rhys Trebian: "Jason should've never stepped out of line..."

Logan looks down at the beaten body of Jason Adams, but he wants do more damage and points his thumbs upwards as Kyle & Muttley slowly lift Jason to his feet then

Ken Coamaro: "Come on Logan, that's enough!"

The Depraved Giant grabs Jason Adams aggresively with both hands and whispers to him, "you're going to hell!", then he lifts Jason with ease way above his head and holds them there for what feels like eternity then Kyle & Muttley put their hands on the shoulders off Jason and add extra impact as TDG flings Jason Adams onto the mat like a rag doll then raises his arms in the air and ROARS! executing a ULTIMATE Aided Bottomless Pit of Despair!

Ken Comaro: "How is this justified?! Five men just decimated ONLY two!"

Rhys Trebian: "I hate to say this, but my king needed this assault..."

The League of Legends look at the carnage in the ring in the shape of Jason Adams & Chris Sparks then Logan yells 'Respect the Best!' repeatedly at an unconscious Jason Adams as the audience heavily boos then IWA cuts to commercial*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Explanation Owed - Open to Any LOL Member (Show Opener)   

Back to top Go down

An Explanation Owed - Open to Any LOL Member (Show Opener)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1