International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Student calls out The Teacher (OPEN TO SEAN PAIN/HYSTERIC)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Perry Jenkins
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: The Student calls out The Teacher (OPEN TO SEAN PAIN/HYSTERIC)   Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:09 am

The lights go out in the arena as the fans begin to cheer for Perry Jenkins.
Light em' Up by Fall Out Boy plays threw out the arena.
The crowd gets up on there feet as Perry walks out to the stage.
Wearing a black & red robe with the title around his waist he nears on one knee praying an then pointing at all of the fans.
He walks down the isle and high-fives the fans.
As he enters the ring he climbs on the turnbuckle and lifts the title in the air.
Perry Jenkins asks for a mic.

Perry Jenkins: "To be honest, this isn't how I expected to start of my title reign. I fell short last week to Bford. We had a PPV quality match and on that night he was the better man and if it was my choice he would be the next in line for a title shot!"

Bford and Perry chants are heard in the arena

Perry Jenkins: "But thats not up to me. The next person in line for my title was decided in last weeks main event. Thats why im here in this ring. The #1 contender to my IWA Heavyweight Title is....Sean Pain..."

The crowd boos at the mention of Sean Pain

Perry Jenkins: "One of my dearest friends, the man who taught me everything I know, and the man who helped me get where I am today! As I watched he main event I saw Hysteric kick some serious ass! Then out of no where....BAM!! Hysteric is knocked out by the hands of Sean Pain stealing the #1 contenders spot. He used some rather "heelish" tactics to steal the oppurtunity....."

Perry is interrupted by Sean Pains entrance music

- x2 Feud of the Season Award winner
- x2 Most Loved Superstar Award winner
- Former Leader of The Revolution
- Owner of Laura Brand, Ravaging Ron and Cameron Needs
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: The Student calls out The Teacher (OPEN TO SEAN PAIN/HYSTERIC)   Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:50 am

*Gaia Bleeds by Set Your Goals plays and the arena erupts into boo's as the lights in the arena shut down. Seconds later they burst back on and Sean Pain stands on the stage in his dark leather jacket and his riding boots facing the tron with his arms out and his bat in one hand up at the sky. The back of his jacket reads off in red lettering "House of Pain" The fans boo heavily as Sean Pain turns around and walks down the ramp before sliding into the ring under the bottom rope. He stands to his feet and approaches Perry Jenkins. Autumn rushes him a mic and he snatches it from her before turning his back to them both. His music fades but it goes unnoticed as the high level of booing takes it's place immediately. Sean Pain paces for a moment spinning his bat as the arena finally quiets down. He sets his bat in the corner and lifts the mic to his lips while using his other hand to make sarcastic quote on quote motions with his fingers*

Sean Pain: "Face. Heel. Tweener. All terms made up for the simple use of guiding and molding the views of the mindless sheep out here that pay to see us do what we do... and that is to simply, beat the living hell out of each other. I did nothing last week that anybody backstage wouldn't have in my position. I am an opportunist. Last week I stole nothing. I took an opportunity and look where I am, I am main eventing the largest PPV event of all time. War Games X: Ultimate War Games II."

*The fans boo Sean Pain as he lifts his bat and points it to the WGX hung below the rafters*

Sean Pain: "And who better to Main Event it with than the man who forced me out of my job the first time... and what better scenario can you think of than for us to fight for the same title that I was defeated and had my career ended over? It all makes sense now Perry, can't you see?"

*Sean looks to Perry wide eyed with a crazy smile on his face*

( go to you, i have more Razz)

-1x IWA Rising Star Tourney Winner
-Leader of The Nest
-Co-Leader of The Prodigy
-Owns Rex, Surge, Gunner, Chaos Dimention & Cory Atlas

-----
-ISW Superstar (2012-Present)
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW International Champion
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW Insanity Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
-1x Dance Off Award Winner
-2x Match of the Season Award Winner
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker
Perry Jenkins
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: The Student calls out The Teacher (OPEN TO SEAN PAIN/HYSTERIC)   Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:17 pm

Perry smiles back at Sean then looks at the crowd

Perry Jenkins: "These so called "sheep" are what make IWA what it is today! My maniacs out here have helped me get to where I am now and that is like you said main eventing the largest PPV event of all time!"

Perry holds the title in the air as the crowd chants "Perry! Perry! Perry!"

Perry Jenkins: "And you're right! Who better to be in the main event than us. No one deserves this main event spot more than us! Together we make history! I dont regret forcing you out of the job, thats what kick started my career! Believe me I'm glad you came back, but the way you did it, i just dont agree with. Sean...Look at this title...I have scratched and clawed for 8 season to claim this title and call myself the face of IWA, something that you should have achieved a long time ago. Sean Pain, my brother, my teacher, at War Games we again will make history and change the landscape of this place, but I will still be the IWA Heavyweight Champion!"

Perry lifts the title in the air again and smiles at Sean Pain

Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: The Student calls out The Teacher (OPEN TO SEAN PAIN/HYSTERIC)   Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:29 pm

Sean Pain: "You fail to see what I have tried to teach you all along Perry. Look at all the hell you put your body through, all the torment you had to prevail against to win that title.. and look how I am neck and neck with you after one grand swing of my baseball bat. You're missing the big picture Perry, you always have... It is when you have your back to the fans that you truly succeed in this business. You remember don't you? Seven long seasons ago we had a Mask vs Title match, a match where you didn't care what the fans thought of you, a match where your true raw intensity was showcased. You won that match Perry, not for the fans. For you."

*Sean Pain runs his hands through his hair and continues*

Sean Pain: "You went on to War Games 4 to defeat the once hopeful, fan favorite rising star, The Rave in a hardcore match. The fans and Rave pitted against you and did you bat an eye in the face of adversity? No, you took what was yours and you walked out the Champion."

*Perry looks at Sean Pain who has such fire in his eyes*

Sean Pain: "But then, sometime shortly after that you went soft. I don't know how and I don't know why but you did. You began to care less about winning and Championships and more about pandering to these, these sheep."

*The fans boo as Sean Pain confronts Perry Jenkins*

Sean Pain: "You went on to lose your Championship after turning over for the fans at the PPV, the same night that I returned for one more match."

*Sean Pain's eyes grow cold as he looks at Perry in disappointment*

Sean Pain: "From then on you were completely lost, lost because you allowed mindless sheep to misguide you in circles. You went on to lose to Swagger D at Thirst 4 Power letting the entire roster down in the process. From there you went on to lose to the same man not once, not twice but three times! You let him single handedly take the title of "King of IWA" away from you!"

*Pain grows angrier as he paces in the ring*

Sean Pain: "But your lowest moment didn't come until Invasion, when you tapped out in front of the millions of people at the hands of someone who should have never left the midcard, Hurricane Earl Lockyer... sad part is, he is the man that is willing to take what he wants, to push through anyone in his way at any cost. You call him a backstabber, others call him a winner."

*Perry stares at Sean Pain as the fans chant loudly for Perry*

Sean Pain: "A spark of hope... A spark of hope is what I saw at Supremacy. The one man wrecking crew Surge, dominated Daniel Johnson in the chamber and then stormed out leaving one Perry Jenkins with a choice to be made, would you be a man of so called "integrity" and let him up for a fair fight or would you do what we were made to do, adapt and prevail by all means necessary... and by looking at the gold hanging from your shoulder the decision you made is quite cle-."

*Perry lifts his mic to his lips and cuts off Sean Pain*

(one more and then I will end this Smile)

-Leader of The Nest

-----
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
Back to top Go down
Perry Jenkins
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: The Student calls out The Teacher (OPEN TO SEAN PAIN/HYSTERIC)   Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:56 pm

Perry Jenkins: "My decision was based on the need of everyone in the IWA universe! My decision was to save the IWA universe from having another heartless, effortless man as a champion! I took action and took what was rightfully mine since day 1!:

Perry starts looking at Sean with fire in his eyes

Perry Jenkins: "When it comes to this championship I will do anything to keep this around my waist, even if its an unpopular decision I have to make, at the end of the day these people have my back and I have there's! That spark of hope you saw was me keeping a promise to my loyal maniacs out here tonight! Without me these people wouldn't have a mouth piece that mattered I am the voice of the people. I am the peoples champion, and I am the IWA Heavyweight Champion."

Perry starts to pace back and forth

Perry Jenkins: "You can talk about my lowest moment of my career, you can talk about how I tapped out to Earl Lockyer! But I will never turn my back on these fans and if that what your trying to convince me of doing...well Sean.. you can take that baseball bat of your's and shove it up your a-"

Sean interupts Perry

Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: The Student calls out The Teacher (OPEN TO SEAN PAIN/HYSTERIC)   Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:10 pm

*Before Perry can finish his statement Sean Pain's bat suddenly connects with the chest of Perry Jenkins with a forceful impact knocking the air out of him and lifting him off his feet and onto his back landing on the mat with a thud. The fans boo heavily as Sean Pain points his bat at Perry's face holding it just inches away serving as a warning to not get up. Sean Pain lifts his mic with his other hand*

Sean Pain: "What I'm going to do to you at Ultimate War Games is for your own good Perry."

*Sean Pain drops his mic and falls to the mat rolling out of the ring as Gaia Bleeds by Set Your Goals blares around the arena and the fans boo the Def Maniac. Perry stands up angrily looking down at his Heavyweight Championship grasped in his hand. He raises it slowly staring at Sean Pain as Sean Pain points his bat to the WGX sign as the show cuts away to commercial with the sounds of cheers from the fans*

-Leader of The Nest

-----
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Student calls out The Teacher (OPEN TO SEAN PAIN/HYSTERIC)   Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:59 pm

OOC- This feud is building nice. My suggestion would have been though to play some mind games with Perry. Maybe some videos of his losses, Sean Pain dismantling him verbally in an interview, Perry snapping. It could develop as there as 2 more weeks. Great RP Hysteric and Perry though
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: The Student calls out The Teacher (OPEN TO SEAN PAIN/HYSTERIC)   Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:18 pm

Thanks Smile

-Leader of The Nest

-----
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Student calls out The Teacher (OPEN TO SEAN PAIN/HYSTERIC)   

Back to top Go down

The Student calls out The Teacher (OPEN TO SEAN PAIN/HYSTERIC)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1