International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

I Might Be Kinda Old, But I Can Get The Job Done(OPEN TO Hurricane Earl Lockyer)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The General Taylor Tank
Long Termer
Long Termer

PostSubject: I Might Be Kinda Old, But I Can Get The Job Done(OPEN TO Hurricane Earl Lockyer)   Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:23 am

*Bold army music plays in the background as Taylor Tank walks out towards the ring with a determined look on his face, and the audience stands in salute as he enters the ring pumping his fist in their showing the arena The Fist of Liberty as the music continues to play, then stops as Taylor Tank pulls out a customized Camouflage mic out of his coat pocket and begins to speak*

The General Taylor Tank: "HELLO IWA UNIVERSE!"

*The arena becomes scrambled up with a bunch of helloes and greetings to The General Taylor*

The General Taylor Tank: "My return to the IWA on last week's Termination felt pretty damn good, because of I really missed being out here to wrestle and mainly perform for those Little Tike Tankers and Boomers out there who like to see how a real soldier battles in the ring of non-stop action. I was really fighting it out with your International Champion of The IWA, Hurricane Earl Lockyer."

*The crowd boos at the name of Hurricane Earl Lockyer, and begins chanting "New Champion, New Champion, New Champion!"*

The General Taylor Tank: "Hold your rocket launchers and cobalt revolvers, because I can't just take the title.. MAYBE NOT TODAY BUT AT ULTIMATE WAR GAMES 2!"

Ken Comaro: The audience are really starting to get pumped up by Taylor Tank's speech, but they're also pumping him up for his title shot at Ultimate War Games 2.

The General Taylor Tank: "Now tonight, I'm not going to be able to show Hurricane Earl Lockyer an example that shall set an example for what's to come at Ultimate War Games 2, but that doesn't mean there can't be no action from me--"

*The lights go out as Flirtin with Disaster by Molly Hatchet pop on as Taylor Tank becomes stunned by suddenness of no lights*

Hurricane Earl Lockyer, you can do something if you want.

Last edited by "The General" Taylor Tank on Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.edjr3rd.webs.com
Hurricane Earl Lockyer
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: I Might Be Kinda Old, But I Can Get The Job Done(OPEN TO Hurricane Earl Lockyer)   Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:21 pm

*The lights come on and Earl is standing on the stage*

Earl: "Not where you expected to be huh, maybe expected me to jump me you from behind, I would never do that to a legend such as yourself, simply because when I defeat you at ultimate war games I want you at 100%, then there will be not doubt that I am the Greatest International Champion of all time."

Back to top Go down
The General Taylor Tank
Long Termer
Long Termer

PostSubject: Re: I Might Be Kinda Old, But I Can Get The Job Done(OPEN TO Hurricane Earl Lockyer)   Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:24 pm

*The crowd boos at Hurricane earl Lockyer in disbelief*

The General Taylor Tank: "The Greatest International Champion of All Time, huh? All of the past International Champions before you were greater than you, which most definitely includes The General Taylor Tank himself. To prove yourself a great champion doesn't mean that you have to beat the living hell out of somebody, but it's all about giving back to the great fans of The IWA Universe. Believe it or not Hurricane Earl Lockyer, but I think some of these fans-- NO! Every single of these fans out here and the ones watching Termination as I speak, can make way more superior champions than yourself. Even me, and I've probably been through a lot more than they have. But that doesn't mean they can't make it. ISN'T
THAT RIGHT IWA UNIVERSE!?"

*The arena burts in cheers for Taylor Tank as Hurricane Earl Lockyer continues to look at The General Taylor Tank shaking his head and waving the fans' cheers off and comments on The General Taylor Tank's statement*

Earl: "You know Tank, your not so bad aferall. You really can be great champion that you can be, as well the fans. You guys can be The Greatest International Champions of So Much Damn Crap in The IWA!"

*The crowd boos at Hurricane Earl Lockyer for making such a comment as he smirks at The General Taylor Tank seeing that he's really beginning to get underneath The General Taylor Tank's skin. Taylor Tank begins to pace back and forth across the ring*

The General Taylor Tank: "Champion of Crap, I'm the Champion of Crap? Do you know what I've went through to get America where it's today? I've really went through a lot of trouble battling off enemies who kept coming and coming trying to bring the United States to its knees, and you want to say I'm a Champion of Crap? If it wasn't for people like me, you and me wouldn't be here in this arena tonight probably. We would all probably be serving some new Osama Bin Laden for all we know Hurricane Earl Lockyer!"

*Hurricane Earl rubs the side of his face still smirking at The General Taylor Tank*

Last edited by "The General" Taylor Tank on Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:09 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Earl Lockyer
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: I Might Be Kinda Old, But I Can Get The Job Done(OPEN TO Hurricane Earl Lockyer)   Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:33 am

Earl: "I For one am glad the piece of scum Bin Laden is dead, and I do respect everything you have done for your country, I served myself Tank, part of the Canadian Army, as did my father and my grandfather before me, my grandfather was at Normandy,now we can stand here a swap war stories but it quite obvious that you want to fight me and I sure as hell want to fight you, so its fitting that two men who have be to war, settle this little feud at ultimate war games, I will see you there"

*Earl salutes The General, then walks backstage*

is this ending ok
Back to top Go down
The General Taylor Tank
Long Termer
Long Termer

PostSubject: Re: I Might Be Kinda Old, But I Can Get The Job Done(OPEN TO Hurricane Earl Lockyer)   Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:12 am

*Termination then fades to commercial break after showing Taylor Tank's face*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Might Be Kinda Old, But I Can Get The Job Done(OPEN TO Hurricane Earl Lockyer)   

Back to top Go down

I Might Be Kinda Old, But I Can Get The Job Done(OPEN TO Hurricane Earl Lockyer)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1