International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

On the outside looking in (Open to any LOL member)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Enigmatic Savior
Long Termer
Long Termer

PostSubject: On the outside looking in (Open to any LOL member)   Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:41 pm

*The camera focuses on the entrance as Enigmatic Savior makes his way down to the ring without his music. Some fans cheer him but Enigmatic Savior ignores them. He is wearing black jeans and a black and silver shirt. He has a microphone in his hand. He climbs onto the ring apron and partially enters the ring and then exits it. He walks towards the announce table and climbs upon it. He sits down indian-style and looks around the arena.*

Enigmatic Savior: I suppose you all want to know what I'm doing out here instead of in there.

*Enigmatic Savior points at the ring.*

Enigmatic Savior: At the PPV I got beat and I'm no longer the Unified Champion and last week I lost my rematch. I had a season to forget and this season hasn't been that much better.

*Enigmatic Savior pauses for a moment.*

Enigmatic Savior: Maybe I don't deserve to be in that ring because the fact that I'm not on the card again pisses me off. Hell, ever since I arrived here at IWA I've had to be on the outside looking in on the thing I covet the most. The only thing that I need now is the IWA Heavyweight title and its disgraceful that I've never had an opportunity to challenge for it.

*A few fans shout 'You haven't earned it'*

Enigmatic Savior: I haven't earned it? No, no, no. I've earned it. Its not my fault that despite holding the IWA Unified title for nearly 3 whole seasons I only defended it once. I faced guys like the four time champion Bford, one half of the current tag team champions Logan Acid, the current International champion Hurricane Earl Lockyer and guess what, I've beaten them all. See, maybe the reason why I'm sat on this announce table and not standing in that ring is because, well, clearly I don't deserve to be.

*Enigmatic Savior gets off the announce table and slides into the ring.*

Enigmatic Savior: So I'm going to show I deserve to be. So right now I'm calling out anyone to face me right here next week. So anyone back there that wants to face me get the hell out and answer my challenge.

*Enigmatic Savior waits patiently in the ring.*
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: On the outside looking in (Open to any LOL member)   Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:53 pm

mind if I reply Razz

-1x IWA Rising Star Tourney Winner
-Leader of The Nest
-Co-Leader of The Prodigy
-Owns Rex, Surge, Gunner, Chaos Dimention & Cory Atlas

-----
-ISW Superstar (2012-Present)
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW International Champion
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW Insanity Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
-1x Dance Off Award Winner
-2x Match of the Season Award Winner
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: On the outside looking in (Open to any LOL member)   Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:15 pm

I wuz about to reply Sad but it's cool Hysteric
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: On the outside looking in (Open to any LOL member)   Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:16 pm

go ahead Logan Smile I already have a new plan lol

-Leader of The Nest

-----
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
Back to top Go down
The General Taylor Tank
Long Termer
Long Termer

PostSubject: Re: On the outside looking in (Open to any LOL member)   Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:31 pm

aw man! See, this would be a good moment for me to show this guy what a Tank bomb feels like for the first time. But then again, he hasn't felt Mass Hysteria. hehe
Back to top Go down
http://www.edjr3rd.webs.com
Enigmatic Savior
Long Termer
Long Termer

PostSubject: Re: On the outside looking in (Open to any LOL member)   Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:36 am

Whoa, whoa, whoa Taylor. What did I do to deserve a Tank bomb? And yeah Hysteric you can reply if you want to.
Back to top Go down
The General Taylor Tank
Long Termer
Long Termer

PostSubject: Re: On the outside looking in (Open to any LOL member)   Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:57 am

lol. nothing. just had an rp in mind of coming out there to wrestle. but i got my own probs to rp about this week
Back to top Go down
http://www.edjr3rd.webs.com
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: On the outside looking in (Open to any LOL member)   Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:40 am

*Suddenly "Savior" by Rise Against hits and the fans are off their feet for The Clinically Unstable Force. The fans scream aloud as The Hysteric walks through the curtain and stops looking out at the sea of roaring fans. He stands in his loose legged jet black cargo pants sporting a brand new Hysteric T shirt along with purple and white facepaint outlined in black. He holds a mic in his right hand as he walks down the ramp and goes around the ring. He climbs atop the announcers table and looks around as his music dies down*

Ken Comaro: "Is this just the new place to stand or what?"

Rhys Trebian: "I hope so, I hear Sarah Lane is supposed to accompany the Kardinal Sinners to their match tonight and man this would give me a great view of her-"

Ken Comaro: "Rhys!"

Rhys Trebian: "Sorry.."

*The Hysteric lifts his mic to his lips looking to Enigmatic Savior. He brings his finger up annoyingly shaking it as he speaks*

The Hysteric: "I... I understand you. For eight long seasons now we both have been seemingly walked over and over looked by our General Manager. I mean does it not strike anyone odd that two of the best pure athletes on the roster have been held above the mid card but not allowed to make that step into the main event for so long now?"

*Enigmatic Savior stares at The Hysteric questioning his motives*

The Hysteric: "My entire career I feel as if I've been on the outside trying to claw my way to the inside. Even as International Champion I still never felt as though I was where I should be, nice view up here by the way."

*The Hysteric hops down and rolls under the bottom rope as Enigmatic Savior watches him closely waiting for a move*

The Hysteric: "Better yet, does anybody ever find it odd that week in and week out we have a match card filled with singles matches and tag matches, maybe a triple threat here and there yet somewhere on the card, I sit in some random gruesome matchup as if I am being punished... and everytime I seem to win a few, I get screwed in some fashion or another out of the big one... and for what? Let's take last week as an example or even tonight, Last week I had that match won, that is until Alana's knight in shining armor rode in on his steed and jousted me out of the ring with his baseball bat... after the match was over might I add."

*The Hysteric lifts his head looking to the ceiling allowing the cameras to get a close up of his stitches under his chin from the baseball bat shot*

The Hysteric: "Not only do I get to relive that shot for 2-3 weeks until the stitches come out but I get to come in tonight and look at this load of crap right here..."

*The Hysteric pulls out a bright orange flyer from his pocket with the matchcard on it. The fans cheer and hold theirs up as well*

The Hysteric: "Oh yeah, these are great aren't they?"

*The Hysteric frowns and waves around the flyer sarcastically before dropping it and making a falling sound as it drifts to the floor with a "ka-boom" before The Hysteric stomps on it repeatedly as the fans looks on no longer waving their flyers*

The Hysteric: "After a gruesome match up last week with IWA's finest, followed by a beating with an aluminum baseball bat, The General Manager thinks it best for me that I compete tonight in a handicap match."

*The Hysteric smiles very fake and then throws up his hands in sarcastic excitement before dropping them and staring angrily to the stands*

The Hysteric: "So again The Hysteric stands screwed. Only this time there's a catch.. I get to pick a partner. Which brings me to why I am out here. Tonight me and a partner of my choosing will face not two, not three, but four men in the ring. Four men of Alana's choosing."

*The Hysteric gets down on one knee and looks to Savior sarcastically who looks on with a more serious look*

The Hysteric: "Savior, what I'm about to ask you isn't easy... but... will you get screwed with me?"

*The Hysteric looks up at Enigmatic Savior with pleading sarcastic eyes awaiting his response*

(lol you can pull me off my knee or something, whatever you like, or if you want Logan's reply instead thats cool too Razz)

-Leader of The Nest

-----
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
Back to top Go down
Enigmatic Savior
Long Termer
Long Termer

PostSubject: Re: On the outside looking in (Open to any LOL member)   Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:14 pm

*Enigmatic Savior smiles and looks at the audience. A yes chant breaks out*

Enigmatic Savior: Seeing as you're going down the proposal route I guess the most appropriate way to say it is... I do.

*Enigmatic Savior offers his hand and pulls The Hysteric to his feet and shakes his hand as the fans cheer.*

Logan you can take it from here if you want to or I can end it.
Back to top Go down
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: On the outside looking in (Open to any LOL member)   Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:29 pm

*The audience cheers loudly at this decision when suddenly "Line in the Sand" by Motorhead blasts through the IWA speakers and throughout the arena as Logan Acid, Kyle Richards, Titus Alexius Muttley, and The Depraved Giant of The League of Legends stroll through the entrance curtain and onto the entrance stage in three-piece suits, excluding TDG, along with their manager Mick Malone
Each of their respective championships are draped over their shoulders and they pace around the stage as Logan playfully twirls a microphone in his hand before lifting it to his lips*

Logan Acid: "Look at these two men in the ring..."

*Savior & Hysteric glare at Logan with interest*

Logan Acid: "Two self-proclaimed 'saviors of IWA'... but the last time I checked, neither of you have made an effort to ever 'save' this company! Hysteric, you just hid in the shadows for a season or two before you make your 'grand return' and do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!"

*The audience boos*

Logan Acid: "You stand there and you blame Alana for the fact that you have ZERO talent! You blame Sean Pain for the fact that you LOST the battle royale last week! You stand there and blame others for your misfortune simply because you know you're not the BEST anymore!"

*The Hysteric seems surprised at this remark*

Logan Acid: "The Hysteric that made history as an incredible International Champion, The Hysteric that took high risks & always received high reward, The Hysteric that was arguably the most talented man on the IWA roster... is GONE and all he left was nothing but a shell of his former self!"

*Hysteric seems angered by this comment*

Logan Acid: "The man that took his place is 'The Best Wrestler on the Planet', yours truly, 'The Great' Logan Acid!"

*The audience heavily boos*

Logan Acid: "Hysteric, you know this is a fact! You know that i'm everything you wish you could be and more! Which is one of the reasons you refuse to step in the ring with me... because you know you'll receive a beating like Jason Adams did last week!"

*Boos fill the arena as chants of 'Jason!' break out*

Logan Acid: "Then the man beside you... Enigmatic Savior..."

*Savior looks in with even more interest than before*

Logan Acid: "Savior, I thought you were 'League of Legend' material up until the moment you shook the hand of a disgrace to professional wrestling known as The Hysteric! How could you accept a proposal to be slaughtered alongside him? You're highly-talented, but without us and our intelligence... you'll get NOWHERE! I see the FUTURE OF IWA... but only if he's an official member of the League of Legends! So i'll give you one more chance to align with greatness and leave the side of that wrestling garbage standing next to you... do you want to gain the admiration of these fans and stay with The Hysteric..."

*The audience heavily cheers*

Logan Acid: "OR do you want to join us and gain fame, money, and glory? The choice... is yours..."

*Logan lowers his microphone, awaiting the reply of Enigmatic Savior*

Last edited by Logan Acid on Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: On the outside looking in (Open to any LOL member)   Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:47 pm

nice Smile

-Leader of The Nest

-----
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
Back to top Go down
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: On the outside looking in (Open to any LOL member)   Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:36 pm

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Enigmatic Savior
Long Termer
Long Termer

PostSubject: Re: On the outside looking in (Open to any LOL member)   Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:13 pm

*Enigmatic Savior looks at The Hysteric and smiles. He then begins laughing uncontrollably and rolls around the ring as LOL look on. Enigmatic Savior begins to compose himself and starts laughing again. He finally stops him and looks at LOL.*

Enigmatic Savior: I'm sorry, I'm truly sorry. Can you believe that guy?

*Enigmatic Savior looks at the audience and then back at LOL.*

Enigmatic Savior: I can't believe the crap that came out of your mouth. Are you seriously telling me that I won't get anywhere unless I join you? I don't think you know who I am. I'm the guy who ended a Hall of Famer's career even before I wrestled a match, I've beaten people who have laid claim to the title of the best wrestler in the world. I've even beaten you when I had multiple broken ribs and was nowhere near 50%.

*Logan Acid mouths you got lucky to Enigmatic Savior and tries to keep his composure.*

Enigmatic Savior: And as for getting slaughtered tonight, that may happen but I think I speak for the both of us that if we go down we're taking all of those guys with us.

*The fans cheer loudly as Enigmatic Savior high fives The Hysteric.*

Enigmatic Savior: And as for joining the League of Legends, I'll tell you what. I'll think about it and next week I'll tell you my decision. But on one condition.

*Logan looks at Enigmatic Savior waiting for the condition.*

Enigmatic Savior: My condition is that when I make my decision, I want you standing in the ring with me, no League of Legends, none of those guys. Guarantee me that and I may just tell you exactly what you want to hear.
Back to top Go down
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: On the outside looking in (Open to any LOL member)   Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:01 pm

*Logan smiles deviously then pauses before replying*

Logan Acid: "You want me in the ring by myself? I'll agree to that condition, but remember this, if something DOES happen in that ring... there will be NO ONE in that ring to prevent me from ripping you to shreds! So Savior, be careful what you wish for... because you just might get it... i'll see you next week."

*Logan smiles deviously once again as "Line in the Sand" by Motorhead begins to play and The League of Legends make their backstage as Savior & Hysteric stare them down*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the outside looking in (Open to any LOL member)   

Back to top Go down

On the outside looking in (Open to any LOL member)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1