Share | 

Superstar of the Season (Open to Perry)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Superstar of the Season (Open to Perry)   Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:02 pm

*Laura Brand stands in the center of the ring at the podium as the Awards Ceremony banner hangs above her. She smiles out to the fans and lifts her envelope up to the sky. The fans cheer as she laughs and brings it down*

Laura Brand: "Ladies and Gentlemen I am honored to be here with you all tonight, even more honored to present to you the next Superstar of the Season."

*The fans cheer as Laura Brand rips open the envelope*

Laura Brand: "This award is one of the most coveted awards, the winner spent an entire season proving to the world that they were hands down better than any other superstar on the roster... drumroll please."

*The fans stomp their feet on the ground loudly as Laura opens the envelope and smiles at the result*

Laura Brand: "I am proud to present to you, your Season Nine, Superstar of the Season... Perry Jeeeeeenkins!!"

(do your thing)

-1x IWA Rising Star Tourney Winner
-Leader of The Nest
-Co-Leader of The Prodigy
-Owns Rex, Surge, Gunner, Chaos Dimention & Cory Atlas

-----
-ISW Superstar (2012-Present)
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW International Champion
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW Insanity Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
-1x Dance Off Award Winner
-2x Match of the Season Award Winner
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker
Perry Jenkins
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: Superstar of the Season (Open to Perry)   Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:42 pm

Light em' Up by Fall Out Boy plays in the arena while the crowd cheers and Laura Brand claps her hands.
Perry walks out with the IWA World Heavyweight Title on his shoulder and hugs Laura Brand.
Perry walks to the podium

Perry Jenkins: "Hmm....Superstar of the Season...all I can say is, its about damn time!"

The crowd chants "Perry! Perry! Perry!"

Perry Jenkins: "Season 9 was the season of Perry Jenkins. Season 9 is when I made history. I become what I was born to be, a world champion! I promised all of my maniacs that I would become there champion. A champion worthy of this belt. I kept that promise and I am proud to say that I am champion of IWA and champion of the people!"

The crowd continues to go nuts
Perry lifts up the award

Perry Jenkins: "I can and this award to my long list of accomplishment in IWA and without you, the IWA universe, none of this would have been possible so I thank you!"

Perry's music hits as he walks to the stage as he listens to the fans cheer for him.
He suddenly stops and walks back to the podium.
Perry has a serious look on his face.

Perry Jenkins: "Im going to make you guys another promise. I can promise you that at the Ultimate War Games I will be walking out the IWA World Heavyweight Champion and no matter how hard Sean Pain tries he will never EVER convince me to turn my back on MY fans! I will finally be taking Sean Pain to the wood shed and finish the job that should have been finished a long time ago!"

Perry's music hits as he walk backstage
Camera fades out

- x2 Feud of the Season Award winner
- x2 Most Loved Superstar Award winner
- Former Leader of The Revolution
- Owner of Laura Brand, Ravaging Ron and Cameron Needs
Back to top Go down

Superstar of the Season (Open to Perry)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1