Share | 

One step closer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
El Boaro
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: One step closer   Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am

*The Camera now shows the Lucha Saints locker room, where we can see El Boaro lifting some weights, while Phoenix is lacing his boots. He looks at his tag team partner and speaks in a serious tone*

Phoenix: "Hey man, I thought about your words last week. I realize that this is getting serious.. Everybody knows that we should be champions right now, but we aren't... We have to climb once again our way back to the top of the tag team division, just to gain another shot at the Ruthless Excellence."

*Phoenix now stands up and starts walking nervously*

Phoenix: "I just want to let you know that I've learned the lesson.. We're one step closer to win this tourney, I'm completely focused on it and I promise that I won't let you down"

*El Boaro drops the weights and picks up a towel to clean off the sweat*

El Boaro: "I appreciate it.. Last week we were able to defeat JLX, but tonight we're going to face even bigger opponents. Roussimoff is a freak of nature, and that Jacob Steele is some kind of powerhouse too"

Phoenix: "Hey are you telling me that you're actually scared by this guys? We faced them at the PPV, and we were this close to defeat both them and Ruthless Excellence.. We're quicker and smarter than this two dumb giants. You know what they say: the bigger they are.."

El Boaro: "Hey I thought I made it pretty clear last time.. Never disrespect and underestimate your opponents.. Overconfidence is your worst enemy."

El Boaro: "They are a huge task, not only for their size and power, but they can always count on some backup from the Kardinal Sinners. We need to stay focus to avoid any possible outside distraction."

Phoenix: "Right! Let's go out there and make one more step to what rightfully belong to us"

*El Boaro opens the door and walks out*

Phoenix: "Hey El!"

*El Boaro stops and turns back, finding Phoenix with his hand extended towards him*

Phoenix: "Thanks! For everything..."

*El Boaro smiles and shakes his hand*

El Boaro: "Come on amigo. Let's go and give this friend some show to remember!"

*Both men walks out the locker room, as camera fades*
Back to top Go down

One step closer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1