Share | 

Crippling the Eyesores

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Titus Alexius Muttley
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Crippling the Eyesores   Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:22 am

*IWA camera pans to the sold out fans of IWA, raising their fansigns and messages for their favorite IWA Superstar. Titantron lights up and an image appear, camera goes closer to the image of the longest Hardcore Champion of IWA History.

Titus Alexius Muttley is seen walking with his IWA Hardcore Championship across his shoulders. Cathy Knight is seen rushing and preparing for an ambush interview with the Hardcore Champion.

Cathy Knight stopped infront of Titus Alexius Muttley catching her breathe. She then look at the Hardcore Champion and recompose herself and lit a cheerful smile.*

Cathy Knight: "Titus, I'm sorry for interupting you.. I know you have a match for tonight but IWA would like to hear your voice! You've been quiete lately and we didn't hear anything from you..."

*Titus Alexius Muttley shows an evil smirk.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Well, Cathy.. I am busy observing flukes around this business... Proclaiming their fake glory where in fact only few people enjoy real fame and glory."

*Titus Alexius Muttley raise his title above his head while a mixed reaction from the fans echoes around arena.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "You see Cathy! I am a Hardcore Champion for the longest time in the entire IWA history... I am a member of LOL! Some people think that we are joke but we are not since we will bring havoc and will dominate this business and no one! As in No one is capable of stopping us! We can say that I am a living Legend... Personification of Hardcore!!! The future of IWA!!!"

*Wave of boos can be heard coming the ringside *

Titus Alexius Muttley: "I have a match tonight... Yeah, It's against Stewon... You know Cathy, I beat him before and same thing! He will get his ass kicked! I will not just sit back and relax! I can't even stand watching a fluke wearing a Unified Termination Championship! Stewon is an eyesore for everyone... I believe many people will agree to me that he doesn't have a taste in women... Maybe, He is in the wrong show... This is not a place for Flukes hanging around with a Cougar... They disgust me! Stewson and his mother... Oops, Her so called lover is the main reason why we are not hitting the top rating... I don't even know why Alana is keeping this Fluke and his trash group!"

*Crowd responds positively with his statement.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Maybe that's the in thing because Alana is marrying the Filthy Old Man of this company... Well, B****** like her will always look for someone with plenty stock in their pockets."

*Titus Alexius Muttley raise his right eyebrows and he continue with his statement while showing a nasty smirk.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "To cut this short... I don't want any flukes like Kardinal Sinners sharing same air with us... Even people with low class ambition around me! Tonight! Stewson, a lower class champion will face a decorated champion like me! I respect the belt but the bearer is denied! Stewson will need to call a nearest hospital and schedule an appoitment with a doctor... He will need to visit that after our match! I WILL MAKE SURE!!! HE WILL HAVE HIS ARMS DISLOCATED!!!"

*Titus Alexius Muttley raise his Hardcore Championship above his head and he look at the IWA Camera.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "It's time for the Flukes to taste the punishment of a Leaguer!!! CRIPPLING THE FLUKES!!!"

*Titus Alexius Muttley sweeps the camera while laughing maniacally and he walks out of the seen and the tron fades to black.*
Back to top Go down
Titus Alexius Muttley
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: Crippling the Eyesores   Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:50 pm

Again, I am sorry for being inactive... We had an emergencies in our family
Back to top Go down

Crippling the Eyesores
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1