Share | 

The Neutral Force of LOL

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Titus Alexius Muttley
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: The Neutral Force of LOL   Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:36 pm

*Justin Omega and Titus Alexius Muttley is seen backstage talking about the matches and exchanging ideas with last week's matches.*

Justine Omega: "Titus, I know that you can be a greater champion... but i don't get the point why your with L.O.L."

*Titus Alexius Muttley looks at Justine.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "I joined them... because i have my reason! I know many puppies disagree with that action... but it doesn't matter, I won't get anything if i'll stick with the fans. The reason why I wrestle day in and day out is because of achieving my GOAL!"

*Justin looks confused.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Everyone in L.O.L. has their own goal, Many people can't understand us... But I don't associate my thoughts with Logan that much! We could say I am still observing things... A neutral force in L.O.L. waiting for the right time to burst out... Logan and Kyle, They have their own goal! TDG... I don't know his goal! I don't even know why his associated with L.O.L.! Me, my sole purpose is to win... To have gold around my waist... In fact I am not contented with slaughtering useless piece of trash!"

Justin Omega: "What do you mean mate?"

*Titus Alexius Muttley in a serious face.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "I want to rule in IWA... Soon, Very soon... I will achieve that! L.O.L. will achieve that..."

*Justin looks at Titus Alexius Muttley with more confuse look.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Let me share with you... You better keep your mouth sealed Justin!"

*Titus Alexius Muttley whisper some inaudible words to Justin.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Now, did you get it?"

Justin Omega: "Absolutely got it!"

*Both men share evil laugh and they continue to discuss non IWA things.*
Back to top Go down

The Neutral Force of LOL
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1