HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

A Glimpse in the Minds of Ruthless Excellence

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: A Glimpse in the Minds of Ruthless Excellence   Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:27 pm

*The IWA TitanTron lights up and shows IWA interviewer, Cathy Knight, walking backstage near the locker room area with a microphone & camera man as they come across a black locker room with a gold & white banner on it reading: ' LEAGUE OF LEGENDS '
She glances at the camera man then cautiously knocks on the door then after a few moments, the door opens and Cathy stares up at towering Mick Malone*

Mick Malone: "What do you want? Can't you see Ruthless Excellence is in here concentrating on how to beat every team in the tag tournament? Muttley & TDG are also in here training and thinking about how to defeat their opponents tonight so Cathy what could you possibly want?"

Cathy Knight: "I... I just want to ask Ruthless Excellence a few questions involving the tag tournament..."

*Mick glares at Cathy then steps aside and allows Cathy & the camera man to enter the very large locker room then they make their way towards Ruthless Excellence, who look exhausted, sitting on a bench near the workout area*

Cathy Knight: "Umm... can I have your thoughts on the current tournament?"

*She raises the microphone near the mouths of Ruthless Excellence*

Logan Acid: "Our thoughts? Simple, it doesn't matter what tag team wins the tag tournament because Kyle & I will go through them and continue our reign as the unbeatable IWA Tag Team Champions!"

Cathy Knight: "Is there any particular team you hope win the tournament and look forward to facing?"

Kyle Richards: "We look forward to finishing what we started with those masked jumping beans, known as Lucha Saints, that is IF they make it past the Kardinal Sinners. But, we haven't forgotten about La Familia & The Flying Matadors sticking their nose in the business of Ruthless Excellence! So, if they wanna get involved in our business then we'll MAKE them our business, and we'll deal with them after the Lucha Saints! Now get out of here... I have a match to get ready for against an alcoholic disgrace to wrestling..."

Cathy Knight: "Thank you for your time."

*Cathy turns around and makes her way towards the locker room door and Mick Malone opens it as she exits the locker room with the camera man and the TitanTron fades to black*

Last edited by Logan Acid on Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: A Glimpse in the Minds of Ruthless Excellence   Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:13 pm

I decided to finish it, in case Kyle didn't see it in time
Back to top Go down

A Glimpse in the Minds of Ruthless Excellence
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1