International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Most Loved Superstar & Feud of the Season (Open to any Heel)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Most Loved Superstar & Feud of the Season (Open to any Heel)   Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:21 pm

*As Earl and Sarah leave Autumn gets back into the ring and lifts a mic to her mouth*

Autumn: "As tonight only just begins, our Awards ceremony comes to a close with the final two awards of the season. Here to present the final awards is a special guest, ladies and gentlemen I give you... Corrrrryyyy Atlas!!"

*Headstrong by Trapt hits and the fans cheer as Cory Atlas slowly walks down the ramp with a slight gimp. He walks up the stairs awkwardly then enters the ring and hugs Autumn. He thanks her for the opportunity and then takes the stand*

Cory Atlas: "Man it's been awhile huh..."

*The fans cheer for him before starting to chant loudly*

Crowd: "One more match!! One more match!! One more match!!"

*Cory smiles and then looks away from the fans before speaking with a raspy voice holding back tears*

Cory Atlas: "I'm afraid my time in the squared circle is up, I may never even walk properly again."

*The fans boo the bad news as Cory looks up and smiles through glossy eyes*

Cory Atlas: "But tonight isn't about me, tonight is about IWA taking that next step in History.. whether it leaves me behind or not. We have a 65 man Rumble Royale in a week, a Wedding tonight and who could possibly guess whats after that? Tonight we find out who helped take that next step for IWA when they tore down the house with a battle so big that it was Unanimously named Feud of the Season."

*The fans cheer as Cory looks on teary eyed as he amps up the crowd, feeling the raw emotion and adrenaline again*

Cory Atlas: "Not only that but right here and now we congratulate and thank the one man who was voted the Most Loved Superstar of the season, it means no matter what adversity was thrown his way, he overcame and he fought for the greater good. There is only one man who comes to mind when I hear those words...."

*Cory opens the envelope and smiles widely as the fans look on saddened by his emotion*

Cory Atlas: "Ladies and Gentlemen... I give you... my Mentor and the Savior of IWA to all of the Crazies out there, The Clinically Unstable Force. The Hysterrrrriiiccccc!!"

*"Savior" by Rise Against hits and the arena erupts with cheers as Cory Atlas claps his hands smiling to the ramp. Savior plays for a moment before it cuts off and the fans die down looking around confused*

(Someone can take it from here. Heads up, The Hysteric isnt at this show due to the events of the end of last weeks show lol. So someone can go here and talk trash or cut a promo)

-1x IWA Rising Star Tourney Winner
-Leader of The Nest
-Co-Leader of The Prodigy
-Owns Rex, Surge, Gunner, Chaos Dimention & Cory Atlas

-----
-ISW Superstar (2012-Present)
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW International Champion
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW Insanity Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
-1x Dance Off Award Winner
-2x Match of the Season Award Winner
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker
Bford
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Most Loved Superstar & Feud of the Season (Open to any Heel)   Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:11 pm

V.I.P comes out with Ravaging Ron by his side, he looks menacingly at Cory Atlas and pushes him to the side as he gets on the podium and begins speaking

V.I.P: No one gives a damn about Hysteric...or you for that matter Cory... what people care about... is their future... World Champion.... V...I...P. That award means nothing... what matters is me winning the Rumble.... and defeating Perry Jenkins...or Sean Pain for the World Heavyweight Championship... You're all going to respect me... or fear me....

He glares at Cory Atlas and smirks

V.I.P: Now you can say all you want... and hate on me.... but we all know you're just mad.... cuz you ain't V....I....P

V.I.P knocks the award out of Cory's hand and slaps him, Ravaging Ron then hits him with a clothesline from hell knocking him down. V.I.P is heared yelling at the fallen Cory Atlas and can be heared saying "You never belonged in the ring!" V.I.P and Ron walk off to a chorus of boos

(You can take out the clothesline if you'd like xD just thought it'd be cool to knock cory down)
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Most Loved Superstar & Feud of the Season (Open to any Heel)   Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:16 pm

love it Smile and I have a quite interesting pm for you
check it out, you may like it

-Leader of The Nest

-----
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Most Loved Superstar & Feud of the Season (Open to any Heel)   Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:20 pm

Woooooo! ^_^
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Most Loved Superstar & Feud of the Season (Open to any Heel)   Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:21 pm

that stays between us Razz no SPOILERS

-Leader of The Nest

-----
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Most Loved Superstar & Feud of the Season (Open to any Heel)   Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:36 pm

You got it boss xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Loved Superstar & Feud of the Season (Open to any Heel)   

Back to top Go down

Most Loved Superstar & Feud of the Season (Open to any Heel)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1