Share | 

Thought I've Forgotten?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The General Taylor Tank
Long Termer
Long Termer

PostSubject: Thought I've Forgotten?   Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:25 am

*Camera cuts to Taylor Tank walking up to The Kardinal Sinners' locker room seeing that Cathy Knight just came from there. The General Taylor Tank takes a deep breath and knocks on the door lightly first.. no response. The General Taylor Tank starts knocking on the door a little bit harder hoping that someone will try to open the door... no response. The General Taylor Tank begins to beat on the door harshly and begins to yell*

The General Taylor Tank: "HEY, EARL!"

*There's a sudden belligerent cursing going on in the locker room, then the door finally opens only to show Roussimoff standing a little bit above him. The General Taylor Tank tries shove his way through Roussimoff to get into the locker room, but fails. The General Taylor Tank looks up at Roussimoff and gives him a smile*

Roussimoff: "What do you want small fry? I hope you weren't looking for Hurricane Earl Lockyer because we are quite busy right now with business that doesnt necessarily concerns anything of you Tank."

The General Taylor Tank: "Roussimoff, The Green Giant, Jack and The Beanstalk, whatever they call you, can you please let me through?"

*The General Taylor Tank then finally pushes his way through Roussimoff with a powerful push into the locker room, then Roussimoff attempts to grab The General Taylor Tank, but he misses only grabbing his helmet. The General Taylor Tank looks back at Roussimoff and gives him spooked look knowing he could've had his head in such a painful lock, then returns his neutral expession by mocking Roussimoff slowness. Hurricane Earl Lockyer then catches The General Taylor Tank off guard with a shout*

Earl: "What the hell do ya want Tank! Did you get lost or something? Want me to call Life Alert so they can help you regain consciousness before I knock the rest o it out of ya?"

*The General Taylor Tank then turns around and storms over to Hurricane Earl Lockyer  and Sarah Lane who was really starting to get ticked off by The General Taylor Tank's interruption of their conversation*

The General Taylor Tank: "No thanks Earl, I have all the consciousness I need to tell you what I've have to say. So, you think I've haven't been thinking very well, eh? You thought that I wouldn't have a clue about what's going to hit me at Ultimate War Games 2 during our match for the International Championship match?"

Earl: "I don't know what you're talking about Sir..--"

The General Taylor Tank: "Don't you give that Canadian trash lieutenant! I don't care about whatever stunt you attempt to pull during our match, but I'm not accepting the idea of a little interference by any your goons or a little interruption by lil' Sarah Lane here. I might've not been here to see what happened with you and Sarah Lane, but alast, I've watched when you beat The Hysteric for the International Championship at War Games: Ascension! You didn't win that match fair and square buddy, you won because of your Sarah Lane. You're not ruining my match against you Earl. Like you said last week, you want me at 100 percent. I want you at 100 percent fair."

*The General Taylor Tank begins to leave then stops and turns around to make say something else.*

The General Taylor Tank: "Oh, and one more thing.. You don't have to worry about breaking my rules of words. I will have your people tooken care of before the match gets underway.."

*The General Taylor Tank walks out the locker room, and takes his helmet back away from the clutches of Roussimoff's hands*

The General Taylor Tank: "Thank you very much RECRUIT, I'll be on my way with my own business to take care of."

*Roussimoff blows his breath in the air and shuts the locker room door as The General Taylor Tank walks with the helmet in hand*

Last edited by The General Taylor Tank on Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.edjr3rd.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: Thought I've Forgotten?   Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:21 pm

I love the rp :)nice
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Thought I've Forgotten?   Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:13 pm

I was laughing while reading this whole thing

-1x IWA Rising Star Tourney Winner
-Leader of The Nest
-Co-Leader of The Prodigy
-Owns Rex, Surge, Gunner, Chaos Dimention & Cory Atlas

-----
-ISW Superstar (2012-Present)
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW International Champion
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW Insanity Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
-1x Dance Off Award Winner
-2x Match of the Season Award Winner
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker
The General Taylor Tank
Long Termer
Long Termer

PostSubject: Re: Thought I've Forgotten?   Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:41 pm

I told you I would have a good rp segment. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.edjr3rd.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thought I've Forgotten?   

Back to top Go down

Thought I've Forgotten?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1