International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Peace (Wedding RP 4) (Open to anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Peace (Wedding RP 4) (Open to anyone)   Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:33 pm

*The show comes back in and Alana and Dean stand face to face with the Minister in between them at the stand. The beautiful flowered arch towers over them as the superstars sit straight up in their designated chairs along the ramp and around where the IWA ring used to be. The Minister receives the signal and prepares for the official ceremony*

Minister: "Ladies and Gentlemen, we shall begin."

*The arena quiets down as Alana and Dean smile at each other with glistening eyes. The emotion in the arena can be felt as everyone looks on with smiles and tears building up in their eyes at the beautiful scene at ringside*

Minsiter: "We are gathered here today in the face of this company, to join together Dean Dellachecka and Alana Alexandra in matrimony; which is an honorable and solemn estate and therefore is not to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly, but reverently and soberly. Into this estate these two persons present come now to be joined. If any one can show just cause why they may not be lawfully joined together, let them speak now or forever hold their peace...."

*Dean and Alana both look out to the vast amount of Superstars sitting around them with. They stare out there awaiting a response with a scowl as if to say "I dare you" to anyone*

-1x IWA Rising Star Tourney Winner
-Leader of The Nest
-Co-Leader of The Prodigy
-Owns Rex, Surge, Gunner, Chaos Dimention & Cory Atlas

-----
-ISW Superstar (2012-Present)
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW International Champion
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW Insanity Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
-1x Dance Off Award Winner
-2x Match of the Season Award Winner

Last edited by The Hysteric on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker
Enigmatic Savior
Long Termer
Long Termer

PostSubject: Re: Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Peace (Wedding RP 4) (Open to anyone)   Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:19 pm

*There is a brief period of silence when Enigmatic Savior steps forward. Alana and Dean glare at him and Enigmatic Savior looks at them both.*

Enigmatic Savior: Yeah, I've got a reason. This wedding is a complete joke. Now I don't know who's screwing who but it's clear to everyone that you've both got hidden agendas. But the thing I'm sure of is that it was you Alana who ordered those guys to attack me and the Hysteric last week.

*Alana continues to glare at Enigmatic Savior and yells something at him.*

Enigmatic Savior: Now I don't know whether I happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time or whether you intended for me to be taken out or if you were involved Dellachecka but I promise you I'll get my revenge and I'll find out the truth about you too. But until then...Congratulations on your wedding.

*Enigmatic Savior heads to the back as Alana and Dean stare as he leaves. Dean stops her from following Enigmatic Savior and whispers something in her ear.*
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Peace (Wedding RP 4) (Open to anyone)   Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:00 pm

*The Minister turns back to the couple of Dean and Alana before continuing*

Minister: "Who gives this bride to be away?"

*The elder gentlemen who walked Alana down the aisle stands up slowly using much effort*

Alana's Father: "I do."

*Suddenly loud pyrotechnics hit and "Fake It" by Seether blares through the superspeakers as everyone looks to the stage. Some Superstars seem upset at the interruption while some grin and star at the stage. After a moment Gunner steps out on stage in a magnificent white suit equipped with a red tie and red vest. He smiles deviantly as he walks down the ramp through the rows of people and stops midway from the stage. Dean glares at him and Gunner smiles back*

Gunner: "Did I miss it already? The whole speak now or forever hold your peace line?"

*Alana shouts at Gunner and the Minister calms her down*

Gunner: "Oh well, I'm going to say it anyways. The exact same thing that everyone here is thinking!"

*The arena grows silent*

Gunner: "Father, I love you... you sick... old... crazy bastard, but are you seriously about to bind yourself to that gold digging tramp for the rest of your most likely short life. Shes half your age!"

*The fans and superstars are shocked as Alana makes an attempt to run for Gunner who backs up a few feet on the stage before Dean catches her. She flails angrily as her dress sways with her movements. Gunner toys with her from atop the ramp as Alana's father goes to stand up*

Gunner: "Sit down father time before you hurt yourself."

*Alana's father sits back down as the Minister reassures him everything will be fine*

Dean Dellachecka: "What the hell are you doing here James?! You came just to purposely upset her?!"

*Gunner frowns sarcastically then smiles and nods*

Gunner: "Pretty much, oh and I have some great news that concerns the future of IWA."

*Dean looks furious as his old withered face glows hot red*

Dean Dellachecka: "Damnit I want him out of here Now!!"

Gunner: "But don't you want to hear my news?"

Dean Dellachecka: "I said Noowwwww!!"

*Security officials come from all angles and grab Gunner by the arms as he mouths "guess not" to his father. They drag him away up the ramp before he pushes free and shouts at them*

Gunner: "Get your damn hands off of me. Is that any way to treat the Owner of this company?"

*Dean looks at Gunner with a confused glare as Gunner smiles evily. Dean calls the security off momentarily*

Gunner: "As I was saying.. I have great news concerning the future of IWA."

*Gunner now has everyones attention in the sold out arena as it grows quiet*

Gunner: "Father, you've always told me to be smart, to be a businessman and I know how much you wish I was more like my brother Steven but finally I have made you proud!"

*Gunner smiles and pulls out a rolled up script like paper*

Gunner: "I took your advice and invested in something... I invested a lot into something. A little over 60 Million dollars to be exact."

Dean Dellachecka: "Where the hell did you get that kind of money?"

Gunner: "Let me take you back a few weeks dad..."

*Dean lifts his head staring at his son*

Gunner: "One week before Supremacy, I was payed 5 million dollars to vacate the IWA Heavyweight Championship and not show up at the Elimination Chamber. I took that offer... but not to shortly after that a Devil approached me, slithering its tongue, whispering into my ear. The Devil pleaded with me, to help it control the outcome of the Elimination Chamber."

*Alana looks at Gunner with pleading eyes*

Gunner: "Here's where it gets a little bumpy so hold on to your seats IWA fans because its time to clean out this very dirty, closet full of skeletons just dying to get out.. because that Devils name, was Alana Alexandra!"

*The fans gasp as Alana buries her head*

Gunner: "I was payed another 5 million, out of IWA's own treasury, to send Surge into the Chamber, as an insurance policy to assure that.. now this ones a bombshell... to assure that Perry Jenkins would walk out of Supremacy as the IWA..."

Ken Comaro: "No..."

Gunner: "Heavyweight.."

Rhys Trebian: "I think so.."

Gunner: "Champion."

*The arena bursts with gasps and sudden boo's at Alana Alexandra as chants break out. The fans boo Gunner loudly as Perry Jenkins leaves the stand and walks up the stage undoing his tie as he walks. He shoves his way past Gunner and leaves the arena*

Crowd: "You sold out!! You sold out!! You sold out!!"

Gunner: "But hey don't blame Perry, the best part, was that he was completely unaware the entire time. It was better off that way, it allowed for a more "genuine" reaction when he won the title."

Dean Dellachecka: "You sonofa-"

Alana Alexandra: "You're fired! Get the hell out!"

*Gunner laughs and then lifts the mic*

Gunner: "Story times not over yet, you see theres two sides to every story and while yours was just told, mine remains a secret until now."

*The fans quiet down as Gunner continues*

Gunner: "With ten million dollars in my pocket and an assured outcome of a LIVE Pay Per View Main event, I did what any man would do. I put $10,000,000 on Perry Jenkins to win the Elimination Chamber, and with 6 to 1 odds, when he won, I cashed a nice check for 60. Million. Dollars."

*The fans begin to grow rampant as they scream and shout at the Superstars*

Gunner: "But, oh yes there's a but, theres always a but... that wasnt my investment."

*Dean looks angrily at Gunner as Bford and The Rave help restrain him*

Gunner: "It's amazing where a walk can take you when you have 60 million in your pocket. Mine took me right down to the stock market, it's like it wanted to be there and while I was there I decided on a hunch, to drop quite a bit of money into the stocks of a publicly owned, family ran business... International Wrestling Association."

*Gunner takes a breath and continues*

Gunner: "I own 50% of all IWA shares, and that makes me the highest share holder in IWA and the man who's voice finally matters! aaaand after a long talk with the IWA Board of Directors, regarding the embezzled 5 million dollars, the fixed finish at Supremacy and the biased hatred for superstars like The Hysteric and Enigmatic Savior, Sunday will be your last night as GM in this company Alana Alexandra."

*The arena cheers loudly as Gunner smiles*

Gunner: "And Father, I am so sorry, but the Board and myself believe you too naive and senile in your old age to make the proper decisions and judgement calls to run this company and we think it best you step down and leave your company to someone more fit, which is why they have vetoed any right you have as a company leader and with a little cash incentive, they have elected me as the new CEO and President of the International Wrestling Association effective October 27th, 2013 at Midnight. Sunday will be your last respective nights in IWA. Enjoy and IWA Universe, be ready... A new age is just over the horizon."

*Gunner drops his mic with a loud thud echoing around the silent stadium as the shocked faces of hundreds look on in disbelief. "Fake It" by Seether hits and Gunner bows out before he leaves with the security behind him. The arena sits quietly before the Minister speaks up*

Minister: "Shall we proceed?"

*Dean and Alana exchange looks of anger and distrust before they join hands and mouth "We're not perfect" to each other and nod to the Minister*

Dean Dellachecka: "Yes father, let's skip the rest of the useless jazz and cut to the parts that really matter."

Minister: "Very well."

*The fans take their seats as The Wedding resumes*

Minister: "Dean, do you take Alana for your lawful wedded wife, to live in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love, honour, comfort, and cherish her from this day forward, forsaking all others, keeping only unto her for as long as you both shall live?"

*Dean smiles as his face wrinkles heavily*

Dean Dellachecka: "I do."

Minister: "Alana, do you take dean for your lawful wedded husband, to live in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love, honour, comfort, and cherish him from this day forward, forsaking all others, keeping only unto him for as long as you both shall live?"

*Alana smiles as tears stream down her face*

Alana Alexandra: "I do."

Minister: "Dean, repeat after me..."

*Dean clears his throat as he talks under the Minister*

Minister & Dean Dellachecka: "I Dean take thee Alana to be my wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love, honour, and cherish, 'til death do us part, and thereto I plight thee my troth."

*Alana smiles as the Minister then instructs Alana to repeat after him*

Minster & Alana Alexandra: "I Alana take thee Dean to be my wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love, honour, and cherish, 'til death do us part, and thereto I plight thee my troth."

Minister: "The best man will now present you with these rings to signify the strength of your love."

*Bford looks around and then steps forward and relinquishes the wedding bands to the Minister*

Minister: "May this ring be blessed so he who gives it and she who wears it may abide in peace, and continue in love until life's end."

*The Minister hands the ring to Dean who recites a vow as he places it on Alanas finger*

Dean Dellachecka: "With this ring I thee wed. Wear it as a symbol of our love and commitment."

Minister: "May this ring be blessed so that she who gives it and he who wears it may abide in peace, and continue in love until life's end."

*The Minister hands the ring to Alana who recites a vow as she places it on Deans finger*

Alana Alexandra: "With this ring I thee wed. Wear it as a symbol of our love and commitment."

*Wedding bells toll and sound as a low pitched violin begins to string*

Minister: "May this couple be prepared to continue to give, be able to forgive and experience more and more joy with each passing day, with each passing year. Dean and Alana, are now beginning their married life together, we hope that they may have loving assistance from their family, the constant support of friends, and a long life with good health and everlasting love. In so much as Dean and Alana have consented to live forever together in wedlock, and have witnessed the same before this company, having given and pledged their troth, each to the other, and having declared same by the giving and receiving of a ring, I pronounce that they are husband and wife."

*The Superstars clap, most sarcastically*

Minister: "You may now kiss the bride."

*Dean and Alana lean in and share a beautiful kiss before they upright themselves and turn to the Superstars*

Minister: "Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the loving couple, Mr. and Mrs Dellachecka!"

*"You and Me" by Lifehouse plays as the fans and Superstars clap loudly. The IWA Roster stands up along with the thousands of fans. Dean and Alana hold each other before she releases him and they walk down the aisle holding hands as they receive a standing ovation. Alana stops halfway up the stage before she looks back, then turns forward and leans down. The IWA Roster stand at the end of the ramp behind the married couple in a large group with the women in the front. Alan stands up quickly throwing her arms over her head as the bouquet flies through the air. The female wrestlers and staff trample each other for it as Cathy Knight just stands there looking around awkwardly. She smiles as the bouquet lands in Sarah Lanes lap. Alana waves and then walks off with Dean through the curtain*

Ken Comaro: "Not even a disaster as big as tonight's turnout with Gunner could ruin these two's happiness partner."

Rhys Trebian: "For better or worse Ken, for better or worse."

( Will finish in show Razz)

-Leader of The Nest

-----
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Peace (Wedding RP 4) (Open to anyone)   Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:27 pm

Woo! Best Man!
Back to top Go down
Perry Jenkins
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Peace (Wedding RP 4) (Open to anyone)   Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:22 am

wow! wish i new about this lol I have a few things to get off my chest!

- x2 Feud of the Season Award winner
- x2 Most Loved Superstar Award winner
- Former Leader of The Revolution
- Owner of Laura Brand, Ravaging Ron and Cameron Needs
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Peace (Wedding RP 4) (Open to anyone)   Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:49 am

Lol it just kind of came to me while writing this Razz and I love your rp about it but you may have to edit... Because of this weeks ending. Its a secret. Wink Great rp though. So much feeling

-Leader of The Nest

-----
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
Back to top Go down
Perry Jenkins
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Peace (Wedding RP 4) (Open to anyone)   Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:57 am

thanks man! just pm me what to edit and il see what i can do

Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Peace (Wedding RP 4) (Open to anyone)   Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:04 am

After seeing the end of this weeks show you will know lol

-Leader of The Nest

-----
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
Back to top Go down
Perry Jenkins
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Peace (Wedding RP 4) (Open to anyone)   Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:05 am

am i turning heel? lol

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Peace (Wedding RP 4) (Open to anyone)   

Back to top Go down

Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Peace (Wedding RP 4) (Open to anyone)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1