Share | 

LOL or IWA?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Enigmatic Savior
Long Termer
Long Termer

PostSubject: LOL or IWA?   Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:04 pm

*No More Heroes by Slash plays on the stereo as Enigmatic Savior makes his way out as the fans cheer. He poses at the top of the ramp as black, gold and silver pyro goes off. Enigmatic Savior is wearing a black t-shirt and jeans. He makes his way down the ramp and grabs a microphone from the sound guy before entering the ring. He motions for the audience to quiet down before bringing his microphone to his mouth.*

Enigmatic Savior: Ladies and gentlemen, the time has come and I don't want to keep you guys too long so Logan get in this ring now.

*Enigmatic Savior waits in the ring and looks at the entrance. Line in the Sand by Motorhead plays as all the LOL make there way out. They wait at the top of the ramp for a while before Logan makes his way down to the ring and the rest of LOL head to the back. Logan enters the ring and is about to speak but Enigmatic Savior cuts him off.*

Enigmatic Savior: Last week I told you I would think about your offer and I would tell you my answer tonight. And I thought I knew what my answer was going to be but after what happened during my match last week, I've changed my mind. It's clear that this company is not going to let me become world champion and so you know what, you're looking at the guy who's had enough and sees no other choice but to do this.

*Enigmatic Savior offers Logan his hand as Logan smiles. Before they can shake hands, "We are the Champions" begins to play and Nick 'C4' Ford makes his way down the ramp as the fans cheer loudly. Enigmatic Savior takes his hand away from Logan and stares at Nick as he enters the ring.*

Bford take it from here
Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: LOL or IWA?   Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:17 pm

The crowd chants "C4, C4, C4!" As Nick looks at Savior then at Logan and raises the mic to his lips

Nick "C4" Ford: Enigmatic Savior.... you'd have to be the dumbest man in the world if you actually think of joining League Of Legends...Savior... when we had our match... you know what I saw? Something I never saw when you were a rookie, something I didn't see even after you became Unified Champion... Just in that match... I saw passion... determination... a will to win. I didn't train you because you didn't show it then... but I can see, and all of these people can see a future World Champion in you... but if you join Logan... you throw all those chances down the drain... you've seen what this man did to Mr. Hero and Cory Atlas, if given the opportunity he'll do the same to you.... now what I'm about to offer you is the deal of a life time... join my Son and a few others to fight Logan's force... and I will personally train you and accept you in the Ford Foundation... my new facility where I personally train certain IWA stars who I think have a chance to be something greater... Join Team IWA... because if you don't... then you might as well pack your bags cuz this snake here will be the end of Enigmatic Savior

Nick stares Savior down waiting for a response
Back to top Go down
Enigmatic Savior
Long Termer
Long Termer

PostSubject: Re: LOL or IWA?   Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:30 pm

Enigmatic Savior: Nick, I don't give a damn if you'll train me. I'm already the best wrestler on the planet and there's not a damn thing that you could teach me. I'm going to become the world champion and I'm going to do it my way. I guess this is a case of too little too late. And do you think I haven't thought that he may double cross me? How stupid do you think I am?

*Enigmatic Savior shakes hands with Logan and then embraces him as Nick looks on in disgust and the fans boo loudly at Savior's decision. Both Enigmatic Savior and Logan look at Nick and smile. They both step towards Nick but Enigmatic Savior holds Logan back.*

Enigmatic Savior: Let me take care of this Logan, this is personal.

*Enigmatic Savior stares at Nick as Logan takes a few steps back. Enigmatic Savior smiles.*

Enigmatic Savior quickly turns around and kicks Logan Acid in the throat executing LEGENDARY Sudden Impact Superkick.

*Enigmatic Savior smiles at Nick before offering him a handshake. Nick looks slightly shocked at what just happened and then shakes Enigmatic Savior's hand and the fans go crazy.*
Back to top Go down
Enigmatic Savior
Long Termer
Long Termer

PostSubject: Re: LOL or IWA?   Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:31 pm

I can end it like this unless bford or logan want to add something.
Back to top Go down
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: LOL or IWA?   Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:41 pm

I'll add something
Back to top Go down
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: LOL or IWA?   Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:18 pm

*Logan rolls off of the mat and under the bottom rope to the outside of the ring, while holding his throat in agony, and grabs a mircrophone from Autumn, the ring announcer*

Logan Acid: "How dare you Savior?! You threw away your chances for fame, glory, and protection... to be trained by this washed-up piece of garbage?! First you claim YOU'RE 'The Best Wrestler on the Planet' then you superkick me?! You know Savior... you're not as smart as you look. You could've been a TOP DOG in this company, but now, you and that has-been, are gonna sleep with the fishes..."

*Logan smiles & motions to the back as Kyle Richards, Muttley, TDG, and Silverberg make their way through the entrance curtain and down the ramp as The League of Legends surround the ring, trapping Savior & Nick, who prepare themselves for a fight*

Ken Comaro: "Someone needs to help these men! There's a legend and a future star in that ring!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOL or IWA?   

Back to top Go down

LOL or IWA?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International Wrestling Association :: JUNK :: Archives-
Jump to: