International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Future #1 Contenders? (Open to El Boaro)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Future #1 Contenders? (Open to El Boaro)   Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:00 am

*The IWA TitanTron lights up showing the Lucha Saints, El Boaro & Phoenix, in their locker room discussing the Tag Team Tournament when suddenly the locker room door opens and surprisingly, Ruthless Excellence enter the locker room in three-piece suits with their manager Mick Malone and the IWA Global Tag Team Championships draped over their shoulders as they come face-to-face with their rivals, who form a fighting stance*

Logan Acid: "We're not here to fight, we're here to talk. You two somehow made it to the finals of the tag team tournament, but unfortunately, you two will have to defeat TDG & Silverberg, two members of L.O.L, to win the tournament. But, IF you two win, you get a SHOT at our titles, you're not GUARANTEED to achieve victory."

Kyle Richards: "If I were you two, I would purposely lose to Armageddon so you two don't have to face the two most dangerous men in IWA. Be smart, don't TRY to be SAINTS and overcome the odds..."

*Phoenix tries to get in Richards' face, but El Boaro immediatly stops him*

El Boaro: "You know, overcoming the odds is what we did since we stepped in this tourney's first round, and for sure we won't stop now that we're so close to the goal"

Phoenix: "So, why don't you turn back and tell your watchdogs that we're not scared, and we can't wait to kick their big asses all over the ring?"

*Phoenix takes a step forward and points Kyle Richards with a finger*

Phoenix: "But don't be afraid, you two are next..."

*Kyle Richards tries to grab Phoenix's arm, but the masked wrestler is quicker and avoids to be catched*

El Boaro: "My partner is right, we don't fear Armageddon. We can beat them, as long as you and the others LOL members stay out from our business..."

*El Boaro smiles, looking straight in Logan's Acid eyes*

El Boaro: "Miss Alana is pretty busy tonight, so I won't disturb her asking to add some kind of no interference clause for our match against Silverberg and TDG."

*El Boaro extends his hand toward Logan Acid, who seems surprised by this gesture*

El Boaro: "I was thinking about a "gentlemen's agreement". I'm giving you a chance to prove everybody that you're truly a man..."

El Boaro: "Give us your word that the rest of LOL will stay away from our match"

*Logan looks down at El Boaro's hand and simply smiles as Ruthless Excellence turn around and start to exit the locker room, leaving the Lucha Saints shocked as they glare at Logan & Kyle as they leave*
Back to top Go down
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: Future #1 Contenders? (Open to El Boaro)   Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:57 pm

If he doesn't reply in time then i'll finish it
Back to top Go down
El Boaro
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Future #1 Contenders? (Open to El Boaro)   Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:24 am

(sorry, I was away for a couple of days... hope I'm still in time!!)

*Phoenix tries to get in Richards' face, but El Boaro immediatly stops him*

El Boaro: "You know, overcoming the odds is what we did since we stepped in this tourney's first round, and for sure we won't stop now that we're so close to the goal"

Phoenix: "So, why don't you turn back and tell your watchdogs that we're not scared, and we can't wait to kick their big asses all over the ring?"

*Phoenix takes a step forward and points Kyle Richards with a finger*

Phoenix: "But don't be afraid, you two are next..."

*Kyle Richards tries to grab Phoenix's arm, but the masked wrestler is quicker and avoids to be catched*

El Boaro: "My partner is right, we don't fear Armageddon. We can beat them, as long as you and the others LOL members stay out from our business..."

*El Boaro smiles, looking straight in Logan's Acid eyes*

El Boaro: "Miss Alana is pretty busy tonight, so I won't disturb her asking to add some kind of no interference clause for our match against Silverberg and TDG."

*El Boaro extends his hand toward Logan Acid, who seems surprised by this gesture*

El Boaro: "I was thinking about a "gentlemen's agreement". I'm giving you a chance to prove everybody that you're truly a man..."

El Boaro: "Give us your word that the rest of LOL will stay away from our match"

Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Future #1 Contenders? (Open to El Boaro)   Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:28 pm

will wait to confirm the show for a reply and if not ill save it for the ppv possibly

-1x IWA Rising Star Tourney Winner
-Leader of The Nest
-Co-Leader of The Prodigy
-Owns Rex, Surge, Gunner, Chaos Dimention & Cory Atlas

-----
-ISW Superstar (2012-Present)
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW International Champion
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW Insanity Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
-1x Dance Off Award Winner
-2x Match of the Season Award Winner
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: Future #1 Contenders? (Open to El Boaro)   Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:15 pm

*Logan looks down at El Boaro's hand and simply smiles as Ruthless Excellence turn around and start to exit the locker room, leaving the Lucha Saints shocked as they glare at Logan & Kyle as they leave*

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future #1 Contenders? (Open to El Boaro)   

Back to top Go down

Future #1 Contenders? (Open to El Boaro)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1