HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

No More Heroes (Open to The Hysteric) - After Locker Room RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: No More Heroes (Open to The Hysteric) - After Locker Room RP   Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:03 am

*"King of My World" by Saliva bursts through the speakers and throughout the arena as the IWA Universe erupts into deafening boos as Logan Acid makes his way onto the entrance stage in his black & white themed, MMA ring gear and strolls down the ramp with arrogance then enters the ring & receives a microphone as his entrance music fades, but the audience continues to boo*

Logan Acid: "Three seasons ago... I was in a tag team with someone who I THOUGHT was a talented individual. I won the IWA Global Tag Team Championships for us then I tossed him to the curb like garbage! I didn't 'use' him & I didn't 'turn' on him... I just realized he was an untalented, pathetic, worthless waste of time! That same individual decided to stick his name into MY business two weeks ago and goes by the name of Mr. Hero!"

*The audience erupts into deafening cheers*

Logan Acid: "You might che-"

*Logan Acid is cut off*

OOC: Ur turn Hysteric Smile

Last edited by Logan Acid on Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: No More Heroes (Open to The Hysteric) - After Locker Room RP   Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:22 am

*"Serenity" by Godsmack hits as the fans cheer loudly to Mr Hero who steps out on stage. He has his arms crossed as he stares down to the ring. He uncrosses his arms and speaks into the mic as his music fades*

Mr Hero: "Logan, I'm starting to think you miss me with how much my name keeps coming out of your mouth.. or maybe its the fact that you're finally realizing that you made a mistake when you turned your back on me."

*The fans cheer for Hero as he cracks a smile before returning to his cold stare*

Mr Hero: "But I'll give you one chance to admit you were wrong, one chance to beg for my return and one last chance to kiss my ass!"

*The arena erupts loudly with cheers*

-1x IWA Rising Star Tourney Winner
-Leader of The Nest
-Co-Leader of The Prodigy
-Owns Rex, Surge, Gunner, Chaos Dimention & Cory Atlas

-----
-ISW Superstar (2012-Present)
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW International Champion
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW Insanity Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
-1x Dance Off Award Winner
-2x Match of the Season Award Winner
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: No More Heroes (Open to The Hysteric) - After Locker Room RP   Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:15 am

Logan Acid: "I admit, Hero, I was DEAD wrong... when I thought I would ever achieve greatness with YOU! I should beg for you to return to me? Hero, you should've never returned to IWA after that beating you received from Atlas & myself, but you decided to make your 'surprising return' and align yourself with the likes of Bford & Savior. You see, Hero, your weakness is that you never think before you act because you would've realized you'd be massacred if you went up against The League. It's too late... but that doesn't mean you can't still beg for mercy... so don't blow it, Hero..."

*Logan pauses & stares down Hero*
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: No More Heroes (Open to The Hysteric) - After Locker Room RP   Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:49 pm

*Mr Hero scowls at Logan as he stands at the top of the ramp*

Mr Hero: "If we're done here, I'll see you in the ring.. facing up at the lights with the three count ringing out being repeated from all these fans after I drop you with a brutal Calling All Heroes, winning us the match and sending your ass packing back to where you came from Logan."

*Mr Hero turns to leave*

(you can end it if you want Razz)

-Leader of The Nest

-----
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
Back to top Go down
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: No More Heroes (Open to The Hysteric) - After Locker Room RP   Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:07 pm

Logan Acid: "Typical Mr. Hero... a typical coward! This is the man you want as your 'hero' you idiots!"

*Logan paces around the ring as the audience heavily boos him*

Logan Acid: "He's no hero and after tonight, there will be no more heroes! So walk away like the COWARD you are... these fans don't want a 'man' like you, The League of Legends doesn't need a 'man' like you and I certainly know our wife & kids DON'T WANT a 'man' like you!"

*Logan stares at Mr. Hero as the audience heavily boos*
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: No More Heroes (Open to The Hysteric) - After Locker Room RP   Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:35 pm

*Mr Hero stops and turns back around*

Mr Hero: "Coward? Coward? You claim to be so dangerous yet whens the last time you were even in a match? When is the last time you were in a match without your stooges? The only coward in this entire arena Logan, is you. I'm sure if the security in this building wasn't here tonight, any fan would jump the barricade just to lay into you."

*The arena erupts in cheers before the fans begin to grow restless*

Mr Hero: "I'm no coward, I am smarter than you is all and you are too stupid to understand that so instead you bark loudly like a stray mut to get a reaction out of me, you think I dont know what happens when I blow my top and run down this ramp to stomp your ass Logan? Sure I'll get a few good shots in, but how long before your posse runs down here to try and take me out huh? How long before you call out the dogs big man? I'll tell you what. 30 Minutes, Logan, 30 Minutes is the time you're going to have to wait for my boot and your lopsided head to become best friends. People always fear what they dont know and tonight you will see why."

*"Serenity" by Godsmack hits and the arena cheers as Mr Hero makes his exit*

(you can add more if you want, before I leave or even after, up to you.)

-Leader of The Nest

-----
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
Back to top Go down
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: No More Heroes (Open to The Hysteric) - After Locker Room RP   Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:43 pm

*Mr. Hero heads backstage as Logan mouths 'We'll see!' and IWA cuts to commercial*
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: No More Heroes (Open to The Hysteric) - After Locker Room RP   Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:56 pm

nice Razz

-Leader of The Nest

-----
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
Back to top Go down
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: No More Heroes (Open to The Hysteric) - After Locker Room RP   Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:05 pm

Thanks, u too Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No More Heroes (Open to The Hysteric) - After Locker Room RP   

Back to top Go down

No More Heroes (Open to The Hysteric) - After Locker Room RP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1