International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Champion of Champions (Open to Rumble Winner) (Week 3)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Perry Jenkins
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: The Champion of Champions (Open to Rumble Winner) (Week 3)   Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:33 am

The lights go out in the arena as the crowd waits the arrival of Perry Jenkins.
A row of fire slowly rises across the stage as Light em' Up by Fall Out Boy plays in the arena.
The crowds stands to there feet as Perry Jenkins walk out to the stage with the IWA World Heavyweight Title around his waist.
He stops to admire the fans as the cheer "Perry! Perry! Perry!".
Perry makes his way down the ramp high-fiving the fans.
He enters the ring showing off his title and then asks for a mic.

Perry Jenkins: "Woohoo! Its so nice to come back to this ring, still your World Heavyweight Champion!!"

The crowds get louder

Perry Jenkins: "There was never a doubt in my mind that I could beat Sean Pain and retain my title! No matter what Gunner said, I earned this title with my own blood sweat and tears. I didnt need anyone to help me.. The only people I need is each and everyone of of you here and around the world! I am the IWA World Heavyweight Champion and it will stay that way as long as im alive!"

I want the Rumble winner to come out right here

- x2 Feud of the Season Award winner
- x2 Most Loved Superstar Award winner
- Former Leader of The Revolution
- Owner of Laura Brand, Ravaging Ron and Cameron Needs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Champion of Champions (Open to Rumble Winner) (Week 3)   Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:43 am

this is for 2nd feb show!
Back to top Go down
Perry Jenkins
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: The Champion of Champions (Open to Rumble Winner) (Week 3)   Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:38 pm

yeah ik

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Champion of Champions (Open to Rumble Winner) (Week 3)   Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:52 pm

*Suddenly Perry is interrupted. Stronger by Kanye West hits across the arena as the crowd explodes in cheers. There is no shock in Perry's face as he turns to the stage. The light across the arena goes down to deep blue. Daniel Johnson walks out on the stage followed by Eric Jones. The crowd cheers louder after they see Daniel*

Ken Comaro: "The excitement from the crowd just tells the whole story that The Heat is back"

Rhys Trebian: "And he is now hunting the IWA Heavyweight title again"

*Daniel Johnson slowly walks to the ramp and stops. He then goes on his knees and spreads his arms wide. Multiple colored sparks start to fall on the stage. He then gets up and slides in the ring beneath the bottom rope while Eric Jones takes the steel steps. Daniel Johnson then climbs the turnbuckle on his right as he moves his head around and looks across the arena at the crowd. He then jumps down and is handed a microphone by Eric Jones. Daniel Johnson looks at the crowd with a smile and then to Perry who is patiently waiting leaning on the turnbuckle across from Daniel. Daniel then holds the microphone by his mouth*

Daniel Johnson: "You don't seem too happy on my return do you?"

*Daniel Johnson waits for an answer*

OOC: I guess I will let you talk to start this off. And on a side note, I am more of a face wrestler with the same attitude atm so lets make it like Rock VS Cena feud Razz
Back to top Go down
Perry Jenkins
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: The Champion of Champions (Open to Rumble Winner) (Week 3)   Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:07 pm

Perry's emotionless face turns into a smile very slowly.

Perry Jenkins: "That's where you are wrong Daniel! Im glad to see you back! Everyone lets give Daniel Johnson a warm welcome back!"

Perry hypes up the crowd and get them cheering for Daniel Johnson

Perry Jenkins: "I was backstage watching the rumble match, polishing my IWA Heavyweight Title, then your music hits. Do you wanna know what I thought at that moment?"

Daniel Johnson stares at Perry while Perry stares at him back with a smile.

Perry Jenkins: "I thought to myself "I really do hope he wins!" Now the reason for that is because you Mr. Johnson are a person who has eluded me my whole career. We have a rivalry that hasn't truly ignited until now..."

Perry turns serious

Perry Jenkins: "These people here tonight and the millions watching around the world are witnessing history, they are watching the here & now of IWA, we are the best IWA has to offer! But unlike you Daniel, I have earned my spot, I have earned my main event spot, and I have earned this IWA Heavyweight Title and I prove in day in and day out with no vacations! You on the other hand, got lucky."

Perry continues to speak as he starts to pace in the ring

Perry Jenkins: "Anyone could have earned what you have now. I could have been Earl Lockyer, The Rave hell even Sharkey Jaws could have gotten your spot, thank god he didnt, but you get my point, you simply got lucky. You have earned nothing to even come close to MY title and thats the truth!"

OOC: You're up man, lets make this really intense

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Champion of Champions (Open to Rumble Winner) (Week 3)   Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:17 pm

Perry you first part says "The only people I need is each and everyone of of you here"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Champion of Champions (Open to Rumble Winner) (Week 3)   Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:33 pm

*Daniel Johnson looks at the crowd with a smile as they cheer for him and then slowly holds his microphone up by his mouth*

Daniel Johnson: "The same old Perry trying to be intimidating..."

*Daniel smiles at Perry before he continues*

Daniel Johnson: "So what you're saying is that you deserved your champion spot because during our World Title match at the chamber, Surge got upset and destroyed me and you took the advantage to become the Champion while; I, on the other hand do not deserve it because I won the 65 men Royal Rumble eliminating 5 amazing superstars to become the number one contender?"

*Daniel Johnson moves his head pretending to realize something*

Daniel Johnson: "Well it makes clear sense to me"

*Daniel Johnson pauses*

Daniel Johnson: "Looks like the old Perry is actually gone. I did not believe when the others said it but now I see how much of a greedy and cowardly champion has Perry Jenkins got!"

Last edited by Daniel Johnson on Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Champion of Champions (Open to Rumble Winner) (Week 3)   Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:34 pm

u can end it... I was gonna have some more stuff but i thought it would be better to just reveal it during the ppv! Smile
Back to top Go down
Perry Jenkins
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: The Champion of Champions (Open to Rumble Winner) (Week 3)   Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:02 pm

Perry Jenkins: "Greedy? Cowardly? I have defended MY title against all comers! Don't try to turn my fans against me. These people know im a fighting champion. But why wait til the PPV, i'll show you what a fighting champion is all about!"

Perry and Daniel drop the mics.
Daniel takes his t-shirt off as Perry drops the title and both prepare to fight.
Suddenly the sound of GM Gunner's theme music hits

OOC: Trying to make me look like a heel? I like it, im gunna talk to you about a surprise I have

Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: The Champion of Champions (Open to Rumble Winner) (Week 3)   Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:28 pm

*The tron lights up and Gunner is shown in a relaxed position as he sits back in a leather seat. Behind him a few window are shown along with a couple other seats, a table bolted to the floor and outside the windows clouds can be seen along with city lights*

Gunner: "Boys boys boys... Now as you can see, I'm a little hung up at the moment on my flight to Sacramento California so the last thing I need is my Turning Point Main Event Matchup to fizzle out in front of a very undeserving crowd."

*The fans boo loudly as Gunner laughs at them*

Gunner: "Apologies for neglecting to notify anyone of my departure but I could not delay my escape from that pig pen any longer... you two should do the same."

*The fans boo Gunner even louder*

Gunner: "Because next week you will tagging up together against the team of.. Gregory Star and Cris Famous... and the match will be for the IWA Global Tag Team Titles!"

*The arena erupts into sudden cheers as Gunner grins*

Ken Comaro: "What?! What a blockbuster!"
Rhys Trebian: "Has he fallen ill? What the hell kind of matchup is that? Rookies versus Arch Enemies? Neither are legitimate teams."

Gunner: "Well, enjoy the rest of your night off guys. I know I will."

*Two beautiful ladies come into view sitting on Gunner's lap as he winks and turns off the camera as the tron closes to the center like a Television set turning off leaving Perry Jenkins and Daniel Johnson shocked in the center of the ring*

-1x IWA Rising Star Tourney Winner
-Leader of The Nest
-Co-Leader of The Prodigy
-Owns Rex, Surge, Gunner, Chaos Dimention & Cory Atlas

-----
-ISW Superstar (2012-Present)
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW International Champion
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW Insanity Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
-1x Dance Off Award Winner
-2x Match of the Season Award Winner
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker
Perry Jenkins
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: The Champion of Champions (Open to Rumble Winner) (Week 3)   Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:59 am

hmm.. im looking forward to next week

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Champion of Champions (Open to Rumble Winner) (Week 3)   

Back to top Go down

The Champion of Champions (Open to Rumble Winner) (Week 3)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1