HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Fit to lead? I think not (Open to Hysteric

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bford
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Fit to lead? I think not (Open to Hysteric   Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:40 pm

The crowd is going crazy after the previous events

Ken Comaro: What a show we've had so far, that last match sure was impressive wouldn't you say partner?

Rhys Trebian: I suppose so... but I really can't wait for-

Rhys is soon cut off by a loud voice

Harry Hampton's Voice: Have a Nice Day!

Loud Scottish bagpipe music blares through the speakers, fans begin to stand and wave their arms while bowing repeatedly, chanting, "Harry! Hampton! Harry! Hampton!". Harry comes from behind the curtain rocking a leather jacket and black jeans, his siganture shades on his face as he smiles around, walking down the ramp.

Ken Comaro: Oh my! It's Harry Hampton! Returning after almost 2 years! This man has been to Japan, Canada, Scottland, and now he is about to step in between those ropes here in IWA once again!

Rhys Trebian: I don't know why you find this guy impressive... yeah he had a few matches here in IWA but he wasn't anything special, these fans are just backwards!

Harry is now standing in the ring and he leans against the ropes

Harry:.... Hello Laddies! I can't tell you how good it feels to be back in the IWA! I won't lie.... after Alana... let me go...

As soon as Alana's name is mentioned a few fans begin booing, Harry smiles at this

Harry: After she let me go, I wasn't sure what I'd do... after a few months of wallowing in self pity... Japan called... and said...

Harry then attempts a poor imitation of a Japanese accent

Harry: Harry.... uh Hampton! You... come to Japan... be big star! Guarantee!

The fans laugh and cheer

Harry: So I went to Japan... after 2 months... I rose in the ranks and became their world champion... then Canada calls.... saying.... Harry Hampton... we want you to wreslte here eh?....So I go there and dominate.... eventually... I end up in my homeland of Scottland.... and what do I do?.... Dominate again... becoming the best wrestler in my homeland... so then.... I get a call from who?.... Alana

Harry paces back and forth and pulls off his shades as the fans boo again at the mention of Alana

Harry: You see... talent relations... the CEO's... even Dean Dellawhatever.... realized how much they were missing out... and said they wanted to see how I'd stack up against the talent like Logan Acid... Bford.... Hysteric.... Sean Pain.... Jason Adams.... but there was one person who I felt... needed a lesson taught to them.... a man... who pretty much... has had everything handed to him one way or another... even a big position.... Ladies and gentlemen I'm talking about our General Manager... Gunner...

The fans cheer for Harry as he paces around, he raises the mic to speak again but is cut off by Gunner's theme music
Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Fit to lead? I think not (Open to Hysteric   Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:16 pm

(Take it away amigo)
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Fit to lead? I think not (Open to Hysteric   Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:40 pm

*"Fake It" by Seether hits and the air in the arena is sliced through by deafening boo's as IWA General Manager Gunner steps through the curtain in a navy blue three piece suit. He stands atop the stage and grins awkwardly before his music dies down and he is staring down at the Scottish man down in the ring. Slowly but surely chants begin to rise*

Crowd: "You screwed up! You screwed up! You screwed up!"

*Gunner smiles and takes a bow before he raises his mic to his lips*

Gunner: "Did I? Did I really screw up?"

*Loud ''Yes'' chants surface shaking the stadium before Gunner speaks again*

Gunner: "It's funny to me that you all would say that, when War Games X's ratings show that IWA is at the highest point it has ever been upon being founded 2 years ago."

*Louder "Gunner Sucks" chants arise and Gunner shrugs them off*

Guner: "I came, I saw and I conquered. That is the first phrase that I repeat upon waking up in the morning, right before I piss excellence and eat a big bowl of "wish you were me" cereal. The expensive kind, because I can."

*The fans boo Gunner loudly as he laughs*

Gunner: "The same phrase you all should think of when thinking of me."

Ken Comaro: "I can think of a few better phrases."

Gunner: "I came into IWA my debut night unknown, but I left winner of the CITC match AND your youngest IWA Heavyweight Champion. The first man to debut and win the CITC match. The first man to win the IWA Heavyweight Championship on his debut night. The youngest man to ever hold the strap and later on I would be the first man in History to sell that Championship position for money. Money I made big off of to rid you fools of the bloodsucker that is Alana Alex- wait I mean Dellachecka, my new step-mother. She was sucking this Company dry, along with my father. In more ways than you could understand."

*The fans boo as Rhys Trebian chuckles*

Gunner: "I saved you people. Not The Hysteric, not Perry, ME. James "Gunner" Dellachecka saved you people. Saved the IWA.. and this is how you repay me? Fools!"

*Gunner looks on angrily as the arena is filled with boo's and people shouting derogatory statements at him. He flips his hair and then turns his attention to Harry Hampton*

Gunner: "Who are you again? Hardly Heardof? Tell me Hardly Heardof, what makes you think that you can just come out here and run your mouth with that ridiculous accent and call me of all people out?"

*Gunner walks down the ramp towards Harry Hampton awaiting his response*

-1x IWA Rising Star Tourney Winner
-Leader of The Nest
-Co-Leader of The Prodigy
-Owns Rex, Surge, Gunner, Chaos Dimention & Cory Atlas

-----
-ISW Superstar (2012-Present)
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW International Champion
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW Insanity Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
-1x Dance Off Award Winner
-2x Match of the Season Award Winner
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker
Bford
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Fit to lead? I think not (Open to Hysteric   Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:22 pm

Harry gives Gunner a smirk raising the mic to his lips

Harry: Look Laddie.... You're fast... you're strong.... you're talented... but you're no Harry Hampton.... and the only reason you're here... is because your daddy... bought you a contract.... you still have yet to prove yourself.... so how about this.... how about you trade in that fancy little suit of yours... for some laced up boots and elbow pads and go toe to toe..... with me?

The fans cheer and chant "Harry! Hampton!" As Harry begins to take off his jacket, before he gets it off the General Manager cuts him off raising his finger
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Fit to lead? I think not (Open to Hysteric   Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:15 am

Gunner: "My daddy as you say may have bought me a contract here but I won the CITC match beating out two of IWA's bests in Bford and Logan Acid and then I went on to give the previously undefeated Kid A his first loss and ending the longest Heavyweight Championship reign of all time. I did that, money can't buy that talent and it's talent you will never know because you're just a nobody with a less than memorable career."

*Harry Hampton has heard enough as he goes to leave the ring but is stopped as Gunner puts up his hand*

Gunner: "Now now, I would love to get in there and toss you around the ring before pinning you but why would you want to fight me, when you can fight this man."

*"Remedy" by Seether hits and Rex comes walking down the stage to a chorus of boo's from the crowd. Rex walks down to the ring and climbs the apron where he takes off his vest and hands it to the ref before flicking his toothpick at him. Gunner grins and walks backwards up the ramp before signaling the ref to start the match*

-1x IWA Rising Star Tourney Winner
-Leader of The Nest
-Co-Leader of The Prodigy
-Owns Rex, Surge, Gunner, Chaos Dimention & Cory Atlas

-----
-ISW Superstar (2012-Present)
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW International Champion
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW Insanity Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
-1x Dance Off Award Winner
-2x Match of the Season Award Winner
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker
Bford
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Fit to lead? I think not (Open to Hysteric   Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:25 pm

Rhys Trebian: Oh boy! This oughta be good! This Harry guy is about to be taught a lesson!

Harry takes off his jacket and throws it to the crowd, still in his black jeans, band motions for Rex to bring it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fit to lead? I think not (Open to Hysteric   

Back to top Go down

Fit to lead? I think not (Open to Hysteric
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1