Share | 

Taking a detour to glory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Enigmatic Savior
Long Termer
Long Termer

PostSubject: Taking a detour to glory   Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:13 pm

*The lights in the arena go out and No More Heroes by Slash plays on the sound system. The pyro goes off and the lights come back on and the music stops. Enigmatic Savior is standing in the middle of the ring with a microphone.*

Enigmatic Savior: Disappointment seems to be a common theme with me now. Everytime it looks like I'm about to do what I say, I fail.

*Enigmatic Savior looks at the titantron.*

Enigmatic Savior: Just look at what happened.

*A video package is shown on the titantron. It shows Bford missing the Bford and After on Jason Adams and nailing Enigmatic Savior. It then shows a clip of Jason throwing Bford out of the rumble. The next clip shows Enigmatic Savior missing a superkick on Daniel and eliminating Jason. The final clip shows Enigmatic Savior getting eliminated.*

Enigmatic Savior: Daniel is now the number one contender and he earned it. I haven't. But tonight I have an opportunity to become a number one contender for another title. I think it's obvious what I want to say but I don't think I will, well I think I'll leave it for the match.

*Enigmatic Savior smiles and throws the microphone down. The lights turn off and on again and Enigmatic Savior is no longer in the ring.*
Back to top Go down

Taking a detour to glory
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1