International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Gaining Two Allies? (Open to The Hysteric)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Gaining Two Allies? (Open to The Hysteric)   Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:36 pm

*The Titantron lights up showing LOL members: Kyle Richards, Silverberg & TDG walking backstage in black & white, three-piece suits and a camera man follows them as they stop in front of a dull, white door*

Kyle Richards: "This is the room Logan was talking about..."

*Kyle twists the silver door handle as the three men enter into a dull, plain, white locker room where they see Rex sitting on a silver bench with a toothpick in his mouth as Surge paces back & forth behind him

They notice the three men and Surge prepares to lunge at Kyle but Rex stops him as he stands up to face the LOL members*

Kyle Richards: "Surge, I know I eliminated you in the rumble, but it was every man for himself and i'm sure you would've done the same. Rex, we're here to talk business with the two of you. LOL is close to taking over IWA and having two extremely tough & physical guys, in addition to us, like you two join us would add some momentum back to The League. So will you two join The League of Legends?"

*The LOL members await the answer of Rex & Surge*

*Rex leans back and whispers something inaudible to Surge as he keeps his eyes locked to Kyles. He leans back chewing on his toothpick as Surge walks off disappearing behind the corner out of sight*

Rex: "As you can see, Surge isn't one for doing much talking. He's a more.. physical person."

*Rex nods smiling at the demented joke he just made referring to the string of bodies behind his partners path*

Rex: "Now me? I'm not really a talker either, I'm more of a bash your head in and then ask you questions afterwards, like with this chair here."

*Surge comes back around the corner with a large lead pipe in his hand and a chair in the other that he hands to Rex as Kyle Richards looks on ready for a fight*

Rex: "But theres one thing I do love more than fighting, that WE love more than fighting... and that is money. So if The League wants Rex and Surge, they had better be willing to pay top dollar."

*Rex grins and rubs his fingers together in Kyle's face signaling for money*

Rex: "And in return you will get the services of the baddest men in the IWA Locker Room because we don't care about rules, laws or championships. Glory, fame or praise. We're just here to make a fortune, period. We go where the money goes, always have and always will."

*Rex looks at Kyle awaiting his response*

*Kyle smiles*

Kyle Richards: "I had a feeling you might say that..."

*Kyle turns to Silverberg who suddenly reveals a hidden, glossy, white briefcase*

Kyle Richards: "We're prepared to offer you each $50, 000 for your recruitment in the League of Legends..."

*Kyle awaits the response of Rex*

*Rex drops his toothpick as he quickly opens the white briefcase. His face lights up with a devilish smile as one hundred thousand dollars looks back at him. Surge looks over Rex's shoulder and shudders manically as he is taken away with the amount of money in his presence*

Rex: "Well..."

*Rex sits down with the briefcase on his lap flipping through the bands of cash as Surge turns his attention back to the three LOL members in his locker room, meeting them all with a fierce gaze. He holds the gaze clutching the chair before Rex closes the briefcase and stands up*

Rex: "Due to recent changes and events, it would seem the services of Rex and Surge have are no longer on the market."

*The fans boo loudly as Rex reaches out extending his hand to Kyle Richards*

*Kyle smirks as he shakes the hand of Rex*

Kyle Richards: "Welcome to The League, gentlemen..."

*All five men smile as the camera fades to black*

*The tron fades to black as we are taken down to the Commentary table with Rhys, Ken and Justin*

Rhys Trebian: "This looks like a rude awakening for the Superstars in the back."
Ken Comaro: "No doubt partner, bad news for IWA. Surge alone is probably the strongest man we've ever seen come through that curtain, I can think of only one man to rival his strength and that is DJ Bay."
Justin Omega: "That would be a helluva battle."
Rhys Trebian: "I dont think the ring could hold the force of those two, and now its even larger, Surge and Rex have aligned themselves with the dominant stable hellbent on taking over IWA."
Ken Comaro: "If The League of Legends wasn't a powerful enough force before, they sure are now. I fear for the future of IWA."
Justin Omega: "Change is coming no doubt, brace yourselves Ladies and Gentlemen."
Ken Comaro: "And we'll be right back with more LIVE IWA action after a word from our sponsors."

*The show fades to commercial as the fans cheer and the commentators talk amongst themselves*

Last edited by Logan Acid on Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:54 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Two Allies? (Open to The Hysteric)   Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:08 am

*Rex leans back and whispers something inaudible to Surge as he keeps his eyes locked to Kyles. He leans back chewing on his toothpick as Surge walks off disappearing behind the corner out of sight*

Rex: "As you can see, Surge isn't one for doing much talking. He's a more.. physical person."

*Rex nods smiling at the demented joke he just made referring to the string of bodies behind his partners path*

Rex: "Now me? I'm not really a talker either, I'm more of a bash your head in and then ask you questions afterwards, like with this chair here."

*Surge comes back around the corner with a large lead pipe in his hand and a chair in the other that he hands to Rex as Kyle Richards looks on ready for a fight*

Rex: "But theres one thing I do love more than fighting, that WE love more than fighting... and that is money. So if The League wants Rex and Surge, they had better be willing to pay top dollar."

*Rex grins and rubs his fingers together in Kyle's face signaling for money*

Rex: "And in return you will get the services of the baddest men in the IWA Locker Room because we don't care about rules, laws or championships. Glory, fame or praise. We're just here to make a fortune, period. We go where the money goes, always have and always will."

*Rex looks at Kyle awaiting his response*

-1x IWA Rising Star Tourney Winner
-Leader of The Nest
-Co-Leader of The Prodigy
-Owns Rex, Surge, Gunner, Chaos Dimention & Cory Atlas

-----
-ISW Superstar (2012-Present)
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW International Champion
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW Insanity Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
-1x Dance Off Award Winner
-2x Match of the Season Award Winner
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Two Allies? (Open to The Hysteric)   Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:28 pm

*Kyle smiles*

Kyle Richards: "I had a feeling you might say that..."

*Kyle turns to Silverberg who suddenly reveals a hidden, glossy, white briefcase*

Kyle Richards: "We're prepared to offer you each $50, 000 for your recruitment in the League of Legends..."

*Kyle awaits the response of Rex*
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Two Allies? (Open to The Hysteric)   Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:40 pm

*Rex drops his toothpick as he quickly opens the white briefcase. His face lights up with a devilish smile as one hundred thousand dollars looks back at him. Surge looks over Rex's shoulder and shudders manically as he is taken away with the amount of money in his presence*

Rex: "Well..."

*Rex sits down with the briefcase on his lap flipping through the bands of cash as Surge turns his attention back to the three LOL members in his locker room, meeting them all with a fierce gaze. He holds the gaze clutching the chair before Rex closes the briefcase and stands up*

Rex: "Due to recent changes and events, it would seem the services of Rex and Surge have are no longer on the market."

*The fans boo loudly as Rex reaches out extending his hand to Kyle Richards*

-Leader of The Nest

-----
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
Back to top Go down
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Two Allies? (Open to The Hysteric)   Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:01 pm

*Kyle smirks as he shakes the hand of Rex*

Kyle Richards: "Welcome to The League, gentlemen..."

*All five men smile as the camera fades to black*
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Two Allies? (Open to The Hysteric)   Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:30 pm

*The tron fades to black as we are taken down to the Commentary table with Rhys, Ken and Justin*

Rhys Trebian: "This looks like a rude awakening for the Superstars in the back."
Ken Comaro: "No doubt partner, bad news for IWA. Surge alone is probably the strongest man we've ever seen come through that curtain, I can think of only one man to rival his strength and that is DJ Bay."
Justin Omega: "That would be a helluva battle."
Rhys Trebian: "I dont think the ring could hold the force of those two, and now its even larger, Surge and Rex have aligned themselves with the dominant stable hellbent on taking over IWA."
Ken Comaro: "If The League of Legends wasn't a powerful enough force before, they sure are now. I fear for the future of IWA."
Justin Omega: "Change is coming no doubt, brace yourselves Ladies and Gentlemen."
Ken Comaro: "And we'll be right back with more LIVE IWA action after a word from our sponsors."

*The show fades to commercial as the fans cheer and the commentators talk amongst themselves*

-Leader of The Nest

-----
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Two Allies? (Open to The Hysteric)   

Back to top Go down

Gaining Two Allies? (Open to The Hysteric)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1