HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Management Layout, Title Plans/Season Feuds & HELP NEEDED

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Management Layout, Title Plans/Season Feuds & HELP NEEDED   Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:15 pm

*UPDATE*
-------------------
The Management Layout will continue as planned with the three Co-GM's The Hysteric, Perry Jenkins & Daniel Johnson in red. If you have any questions, concerns or thoughts PM one of us and it is sure to be taken care of, I am very busy usually and so it helps to have 3 people Razz
Our Forum/Chat Moderators are in blue and they are Bford, Logan Acid and KING Jason Adams.
--------------------
The IWA Global "Squad" Titles idea has been scrapped, I read all of the feedback on the idea and after taking into consideration the opinions, you're right, that is too many people to hold a title. The IWA Global Tag Titles will remain just that, Tag Titles.
Updates on the other titles will be revealed later this season ;)but as of right now we will continue with our General Championship structure;
(IWA) Heavyweight Championship of the World
(IWA) International Championship
(IWA) Unified Termination Championship
(IWA) Hardcore Championship
(IWA) Global Tag Team Championships

--------------------
Now, as I stated earlier I am very busy with all kinds of random stuff so if me and you or you and any of the other GM's have talked about season plans for your wrestler or your NPC etc. then please remember to remind me of them on a weekly basis lol. Even if you have to resend your previous message, there are MANY active guys here and a lot of you have 2 or 3 NPC's and so I have to keep up with all of that and sometimes I forget to add something to the show so PLEASE remind me, I don't want you to miss out on a big moment or great experience because I forgot to add something or forgot your plans. PM me here or TWG doesnt matter, I can save messages on TWG but I wont see them as quick as I'm on the forum more often.
--------------------
THINGS WE NEED:
1) Anyone who is willing to go through and add commentary to people's RP's during the week from Monday-Saturday would be very awesome and appreciated. You dont have to do every single RP, but if you just see one that could use some extra lines or even a funny/serious conversation then put it in there, you can even put over your own superstar in random RP's like talk about differences in YOUR superstar and the one RPing, or since Rhys Trebian is HEEL, you can keep changing the subject to your wrestler or anything really, for those who want to do that, let me know via PM or posting here (we can use more than one).
Rhys Trebian - HEEL - BLUE
Ken Comaro - FACE - PURPLE
Justin Omega - TWEENER - GREEN

2) If anyone is good at or wants to try cutting out the images I have for the NEW Cards to make. To take a normal image and cut out the person inside it and replace the background with a transparent background or a white background would be EXTREMELY helpful, and would help me get the cards done faster, because right now I dont have time for that and so I'm only doing peoples pics with transparency(PNG Images) or pure all white backgrounds because its easier and faster that way.

3) Also, if anyone is interested in becoming a Forum Moderator/VGM PM me. We have a lot to be done around here if people are willing. Things off the top of my head include; RP editing. We have guys who RP well but their English or formatting isn't the best or they are just rushed and cant format, so it makes it easier on us if they're fixed.
Title History and Win/Loss Records need majorly updated (unless DJ is handling that Razz) - btw it is not a loss if it's an over the top rope battle royal of 10 or more people or a Rumble.
A thread for PPV Victories/Defeats needs to be created too. There's many things we could add here. I will be in charge of cleaning up the forum as far as DELETING topics go, VGM's and GM's know how to send topics to the ARCHIVES and if not just ask lol.
Lastly, some RP's where people reply and go back and forth could be copied and pasted and made into one big RP. That one helps a lot.

--------------------
Thats about it, can't wait to OFFICIALLY start the New Season with you all, should be a blockbuster!

-Hysteric

-1x IWA Rising Star Tourney Winner
-Leader of The Nest
-Co-Leader of The Prodigy
-Owns Rex, Surge, Gunner, Chaos Dimention & Cory Atlas

-----
-ISW Superstar (2012-Present)
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW International Champion
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW Insanity Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
-1x Dance Off Award Winner
-2x Match of the Season Award Winner

Last edited by The Hysteric on Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker

PostSubject: Re: Management Layout, Title Plans/Season Feuds & HELP NEEDED   Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:56 pm

I can handle title history but dont know abt WL records Razz it kinda pissed me off xD so if anyone's willing to do WL records, u can let us know
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Management Layout, Title Plans/Season Feuds & HELP NEEDED   Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:06 pm

Where did you leave off?

-1x IWA Rising Star Tourney Winner
-Leader of The Nest
-Co-Leader of The Prodigy
-Owns Rex, Surge, Gunner, Chaos Dimention & Cory Atlas

-----
-ISW Superstar (2012-Present)
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW International Champion
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW Insanity Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
-1x Dance Off Award Winner
-2x Match of the Season Award Winner
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker
Bford
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Management Layout, Title Plans/Season Feuds & HELP NEEDED   Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:46 pm

I can handle the commentary for rp's ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Management Layout, Title Plans/Season Feuds & HELP NEEDED   Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:13 pm

I think the week 4 show right before the elimination chamber ppv. so i dont think the ppv after the week 4's updated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Management Layout, Title Plans/Season Feuds & HELP NEEDED   

Back to top Go down

Management Layout, Title Plans/Season Feuds & HELP NEEDED
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1