International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Time to make an impact

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Time to make an impact   Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:28 pm

*The titantron lightens up where the camera opens up at the interviewers area where Summer Knight stands by*

*Summer Knight: Ladies and gentlemen please welcome my gast at this time, one of the newest members of IWA, the Dutch Destroyer!

*Dutch Destroyer: Hey Summer, how are you doing?

*Summer Knight: Fine thank you, so last week you made your debut against Tzuki and you made quite an intro here at IWA, by absolutely destroying Tzuki within one minute.

*Dutch Destroyer: Well they don't call me the Destroyer for nothing Summer. I went out there and I did what I do best and that is beat people up.

*Summer Knight: So tonight you have a big match coming up in the Main Event, a Rookie Battle Royal. How do you think your chances are?

*Dutch Destroyer: A big match indeed, a great chance to make an impact and show the IWA universe, the rookies and all the guys in the back that I'm a force to be reckoned with and that I'm not just another rookie, because i'm not, I am the Dutch Destroyer and I'm here to win Championships and be one of the greatest of all time. And what better way then to get into the title picture by in my second match winning a Rookie Battle Royal. And how do I see my chances? I think I make a good chance of winning, but in these kind of matches your not just going to need your talent, you'll have to have a little bit of luck. And a guy with my size ofcourse has a target on his back from the get-go, but I'm not afraid of the competition, anyone who will try to throw me out of this match has to think twice because I will hurt them and I will hurt them badly.

*Dutch Destroyer stares into the camera*

*Dutch Destroyer: So fellow rookies, get ready because I'm coming for all of you.

*Summer Knight: Thank you for your time Dutch. And good luck tonight!

*Dutch Destroyer: Anytime pretty.

*The camera fades to black*
Back to top Go down

Time to make an impact
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1