Share | 

Enough is Enough (Open to Logan)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Enough is Enough (Open to Logan)   Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:03 am

*Back in the sold out IWA Arena the ring is being set up for the next match when suddenly "Savior" by Rise Against hits and the music is met with a thunderous chorus of cheers and screams from the crowd. After a moment of deafening cheers The Hysteric walks through the curtain with an angered look on his face. He storms down to the ring as his pyro goes off behind him. He enters the ring quickly avoiding the hands of all of his screaming crazies. As he enters the ring he takes the mic from Autumn and gives her a look that she reads loud and clear as she quickly exits the ring. The Hysteric paces a moment before he raises the mic to his lips*

The Hysteric: "Five times..."

*The Hysteric grows a fire in his eyes as he fumes angrily*

The Hysteric: "Five times, I have been screwed over in this damn company. Five times I have been screwed over when it mattered the most!"

*The Hysteric drops his head before bringing it back up quickly*

The Hysteric: "The first time, was at the very first War Games, in a match against at the time, The Undefeated Depraved Giant in a Casket Match. Now I fought hard in that match as a young, impressionable rookie but I was no match for the 8 foot colossus that is TDG. Needless to say I came up short in that one, but after my match as I lay in the casket weary eyed and dazed, I'm suddenly engulfed in flames by some hooded mad man and left to burn to death, until IWA's officials put me out. I suffered third degree burns that night and I was out for months."

*The Hysteric clears his throat before continuing*

The Hysteric: "The second time was at Thirst 4 Power. You seen it, I'm in the middle of a freshly opened can of whoopass, I'm on fire, defending my International Championship successfully and all of a sudden, BAM! A freak in a shredded night gown by the name of Chaos Dimention shows up and buries me alive. The same freak who lit me on fire in my first season here."

*The Hysteric shrugs his shoulders*

The Hysteric: "Months later I make my return and I go head to head with our current and longest reigning International Champion, Hurricane Earl Lockyer in what was one helluva match. A match I was winning until IWA's own reporter turned jezebel girlfriend decided to insert herself into my business, allowing her sugar daddy to pick up the win. That was the third time."

*The Hysteric grins and holds up three fingers before he continues*

The Hysteric: "Now number four is kind of a triple dose seeing as first, I was illegally eliminated from the Number One Contenders 10 Man over the top rope Battle Royal for the IWA Heayweight Championship by Alana Alexandra's feline headed lap dog Gato Salvaje. Then the next week I got to share my horrible luck with Enigmatic Savior when we were pitted together against the team of The JLX, DJ Bay and Antonio Ramirez in a Four on Two Handicap Match. We somehow got out of that one on top, but not unscathed."

*The Hysteric extends his arm before bringing the mic back to his lips as the fans chant for him*

The Hysteric: "However, Alana wasn't done dealing her biggest dose of bullcrap yet. Week Three, she would finally show her true colors, admitting the truth to the world that she had screwed The Hysteric countless times over the course of his career and not in the way most of us would want."

*The fans laugh and begin inaudible chants that are soon broken up after their start as The Hysteric smiles*

The Hysteric: "But not before she would let me have it one last time, sicking IWA rookie Calixte on me after I was already beaten and battered, unable to defend myself.... but it was I who got the last laugh, you see all I needed was confirmation of her scheming and I was ready, ready to exact my 10 Season long revenge... and I did just that, I ran that (CENSORED) over in front of the millions and millions of IWA fans watching back home."

*The Hysteric leans on the ropes looking out to the camera with an evil grin*

The Hysteric: "Do I regret it? Hell no. Speaking of which, Hi Alana! How is being spoon-fed and watching me run rampant over your poor IWA from whatever hospital bed they have you in?"

*The Hysteric laughs and walks away from the camera back across the ring*

The Hysteric: "Now, I was this close-"

*The Hysteric holds up his first two fingers very close together showing a small gap between them*

The Hysteric: "To winning the Rumble at WGX, but I lost. Fair and square marking the second time in my Career that I placed second in a Rumble Match, but regardless of the controversy surrounding his Rumble win, I wish Daniel Johnson the best. He is one hell of a Superstar and that night he was the better man... BUT!"

*The Hysteric's eyes grow cold as he stares into the camera*

The Hysteric: "During our WGX Rematch last week, I was one again for the fifth and final time, screwed over on my journey to be the IWA Heavyweight Champion of the World."

*The fans boo loudly as The Hysteric looks up at the tron showing the replay footage of his controversial loss*

The Hysteric: "Pause it!"

*The image is frozen with a glimpse of a shadowy flash that reveals a large man with a beard standing over The Hysteric's broken body*

The Hysteric: "That horrid looking creature right there. That is what took The Hysteric's last chance at the IWA Heavyweight Championship away from him and that right there is where The Hysteric draws the infamous line in the sand, Enough is enough!"

*The fans are riled up by The Hysteric's speech as he paces about the ring*

The Hysteric: "I thought I ended the corrupt play when I took out the two Dellacheckas but I was wrong, I should have done the smart thing and ended that entire crooked family!"

*The Hysteric takes his shirt off and tosses it to the fans as many groups of girls scream*

The Hysteric: "But it looks like The Hysteric is going to have to jump through a few more hoops before he gets the Title Shot he damn well deserves, so the line is drawn, cross it if you dare!"

*The Hysteric tosses down his mic and walks to the ropes where he shouts at the tron something inaudible as the fans scream for The Hysteric*

Ken Comaro: "Looks like these people are ready for a fight."
Rhys Trebian: "Damn right, this is IWA! They know what to expect here."

(OCC: Over to you lol - pm me if you need any changes made or anything)

-1x IWA Rising Star Tourney Winner
-Leader of The Nest
-Co-Leader of The Prodigy
-Owns Rex, Surge, Gunner, Chaos Dimention & Cory Atlas

-----
-ISW Superstar (2012-Present)
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW International Champion
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW Insanity Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
-1x Dance Off Award Winner
-2x Match of the Season Award Winner
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough (Open to Logan)   Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:09 pm

*The Tron suddenly changes to loud, disrupting static & the arena lights go out then the static stops as the arena lights come back on in red lighting & the Tron light up as well showing a darkly lit area and a handheld camera facing the ground at a pair of black wrestling boots

The boots suddenly start to pace around as an unfamiliar voice begins to speak*

???: "Hysteric..."

*The individual's voice sounds manly as he slowly, deeply sings Hysteric's name & laughs*

???: "You're exactly THAT... Hysterical! You see, i'm not a product of Dean & Alana's own creation... I acted alone when I single-handedly decimated you last week..."

*The individual laughs again as Hysteric looks on with curiosity*

???: "Hysteric, you stand there and you rant on the numerous times you've been "screwed" out of title opportunities, but you shouldn't be looking around for answers... you should be looking at yourself for answers..."

*The camera moves up to show the familiar, bearded face as Hysteric shouts at the man to come down to the ring*

???: "By the way, I don't think we've properly met... the name's Michael Sheen! Last week, I tested you... I tested you to see if there was TRULY a monster lurking inside The Hysteric. But, the results show the monster has been replaced by a broken, beaten mess! Hysteric, you've seem to have lost your "touch" so to speak & there's only one way for you to reignite the flame..."

*The Hysteric looks on interested*

Michael Sheen: "That is to join me in my quest to engulf IWA in total darkness because it's time for a TRUE savior to lead IWA into the depths of hell! YOU may no longer be a monster, but you have no idea what kind of monster lurks behind THESE cold, icy eyes! Hysteric, you may not want to join me in committing sickening deeds in fear of hurting the innocent, but all is justified because while the GOOD may sleep... there ain't no rest for the WICKED!"

*Michael Sheen breaks out into laughter & awaits Hysteric's answer*

OOC: Your turn man Smile
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough (Open to Logan)   Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:52 pm

*The Hysteric stares coldly at the tron with a look of peaked interest before he turns away from the tron*

The Hysteric: "What you're asking of The Hysteric, is a very large plea indeed. A plea The Hysteric is not so sure he can answer alone..."

*The Hysteric looks to the crowd spinning in a circle locking eyes with his fans who begin to scream and chant "NO" loudly*

The Hysteric: "Yes, there was a time, when The Hysteric walked amongst the shadows, living throughout the darkness and tormenting the souls of IWA... but The Hysteric-"

*The Hysteric suddenly twitches at the eye before he turns away from the camera and mumbles to himself for a moment before he begins shouting at nothing. The fans look on weary eyed as The Hysteric smacks himself upside the head and proceeds to shake the moment off before turning back to the tron with a straight face*

The Hysteric: "The Hysteric... The Hysteric says... The Hysteric says no!"

*The fans erupt in cheers as Michael Sheen frowns unhappily with a "wrong answer" look across his face. The Hysteric shouts No again as if arguing with himself, reassuring himself that was his final answer*

The Hysteric: "The Hysteric has long since put "those" days behind him and it's for the better. "That" Hysteric no longer exists. It was out of terrible grief and a hard fought self-battle that I had to end that Hysteric's reign... and he will NEVER! Return."

*The fans cheer loudly for The Hysteric who stands confidently in his answer triumphant over the evil dying down inside him*

The Hysteric: "Now I can show you the light brother, you don't have to take the path less traveled all alone. I promise you there is another way, but you have to trust me.."

*The Hysteric extends his hand to the tron*

The Hysteric: "The Hysteric can save you."

(OCC You Razz)

-Leader of The Nest

-----
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
Back to top Go down
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough (Open to Logan)   Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:45 pm

*Michael Sheen stares at Hysteric through the Tron with a fierce look in his eyes then begins to laugh uncontrollably*

Michael Sheen: "Show me the light?"

*Michael Sheen laughs*

Michael Sheen: "The light is NO MORE... only darkness! You've chosen not to join me and offer to save me? You've sealed your fate... those who deny their savior, walk through the depths of hell ALONE!"

*The Tron abruptly shuts off then the arena lights go out & come back in their normal lighting to reveal Michael Sheen standing behind The Hysteric*

OOC: Your turn man lol
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough (Open to Logan)   Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:55 pm

*The arena erupts into screams as The Hysteric along with the sold out crowd notices the presence of Michael Sheen. The Hysteric reacts quickly turning with a sudden movement, his mic outward in an attempt to drive it into the skull of Michael Sheen. The Hysteric's attack is parried by the bigger Michael Sheen who blocks the blow and knocks the mic from The Hysteric's hands before delivering a swift headbutt stumbling The Hysteric*

(OCC you can end it, make it good Razz)

-Leader of The Nest

-----
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
Back to top Go down
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough (Open to Logan)   Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:04 pm

Michael Sheen grips The Hysteric's throat strongly with both hands and chuckles evilly -

*The Hysteric reacts quickly, wildly swinging his leg in between Sheen's legs, breaking Sheen's grip. The Hysteric then unleashes a swift series of punches on the head, briefly slowing down Sheen, The Hysteric then bounces off the ropes sprinting towards Michael Sheen.

But, Michael Sheen responds even quicker by grabbing The Hysteric & launching him into the air, but The Hysteric reverses the aerial attack with a perfectly timed, mid-air dropkick, slightly staggering Michael Sheen.

Sheen slowly stumbles into the corner, The Hysteric quickly capitalizes, rushing at Sheen and connecting with an accurate running dropkick, briefly stunning Michael Sheen as The Hysteric hypes up the crowd*

Rhys Trebian: "I wouldn't waste time Hysteric, put away this monster!"

Ken Comaro: "I agree Rhys, but The Hysteric is known for his ability to rile up the crowd!"

*Michael Sheen slowly walks out of the corner.

The Hysteric jumps turning his back to Sheen as he grabs onto his head -

Michael Sheen barely pushes The Hysteric, launching The Hysteric across the ring, exploiting his strength and reversing the Chicago Cutter. Sheen sprints towards The Hysteric, leaping up and crashing down onto The Hysteric in the corner with a huge body splash*

Michael Sheen grabs The Hysteric, bringing him out of the corner, and hurls him onto his shoulders horizontally then chuckles before gaining a crazy facial expression and flips The Hysteric off his shoulders to the side and holds onto his neck & head as he twists to the side and drives The Hysteric down onto the mat in a neckbreaker fashion executing a LEGENDARY World of Wickedness!

Ken Comaro: "What a brutal move!

Rhys Trebian: "I've never seen such impact!"

*The Hysteric lies down on the mat, a broken mess, as Michael Sheen makes it to his feet while laughing uncontrollably then drops to the mat on his hands & knees, while grabbing a microphone, and comes face-to-face with the unconscious Hysteric*

Michael Sheen: "I warned you, Hysteric, this is only the beginning..."

*Michael Sheen drops the microphone and begins to laugh uncontrollably as "Ain't No Rest for the Wicked" by Cage the Elephant plays loudly throughout the arena*

Ken Comaro: "This is only the beginning? How is The Hysteric gonna get rid of this beast!"

Rhys Trebian: "I'm not sure Ken, but the monster has been unleashed on IWA!"

Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough (Open to Logan)   Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:08 pm

Smile looks good, may need to extend this through to next season's PPV lol

-Leader of The Nest

-----
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough (Open to Logan)   

Back to top Go down

Enough is Enough (Open to Logan)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1