Share | 

No contender's

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hurricane Earl Lockyer
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: No contender's   Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:17 am

Autumn: "Please welcome at this time Hurricane Earl Lockyer".

*End Of The Line by Metallica plays in the arena as Gail and Sarah led the Kardinal Sinners to the ring, They enter the ring, Earl cracks a smile as he raises the mic.*

Earl: "Everyone is wondering about last week and why i sent my Kardinal Sinner brothers out during that farce of a triple threat match, I mean really you think either of those idiots have the skills to match me in the ring, King adams has won nothing here except some meaningless tourney, savior got a fluke win after i competed in a last ride match, and Bford will he's big on talk now isn't he but couldn't lace my boots, so I had no choice but to send the sinners out to spare those guys the embarrassment of losing at the ppv to the longest reigning and greatest International Champion of all time, so I guess since there's no number 1 contender, I can take a well deserved vacation and not have to compete for morons like all you here tonight at the ppv, so see you all next season"

*As the sinner prepare to leave the ring Gunner's music hits*
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: No contender's   Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:38 am

*Gunner walks out onto stage in his expensive armani suit and smiles as the fans boo him. He waves them off and talks anyways*

Gunner: "I gotta say Earl, that was pretty smooth taking out all the contenders last week and I'm sure whatever vacation you had planned was probably going to be great."

Rhys Trebian: "Had planned? Whats he mean?"
Ken Comaro: "I think he's saying that he has other plans for Earl."

Gunner: "I mean if anyone else was General Manager you might have gotten to take that vacation, but you see, I'm not stupid. I know that the International Championship has become quite the attraction for our Company with that long reign of yours and well, it WILL be defended at War Games Eleven, Resurrection."

*The fans cheer as Hurricane Earl Lockyer looks on unhappy with the result but content*

Rhys Trebian: "Who cares, whats another defense on his already Legendary reign? Who's it gonna be I'm sure he cane take on anyone back there. No one is going to stand toe to toe with him."

Gunner: "Now to decide your opponent..."

Ken Comaro: "Someone is about to get the chance of a lifetime."

*Gunner looks out to the fans and smiles*

Gunner: "What do you guys think of Earl Lockyer versus.. The King of IWA, Jason Adams?!"

*The fans cheer loudly as Earl shrugs his shoulders in the ring*

Gunner: "Not bad, but what about Earl Lockyer versus... the former Termination Champ, Enigmatic Savior?!"

*The fans cheer louder as Gunner grins and Earl still seems unfazed*

Gunner: "Now, what about Hurricane Earl Lockyer versus the most Charismatic man in all of IWA! Bforrrrd?!"

*The fans cheer even louder as Hurricane Earl Lockyer laughs at the crowd*

Rhys Trebian: "It doesnt matter who it is Boss, Earl will take them out."

Gunner: "Hmm... decisions decisions."

*Earl watches as Gunner paces in the ring*

Gunner: "I just can't decide.. I guess it will have to be all of them."

*The arena erupts as Earl looks on furiously, his shouting is drowned out by the crowds cheering as Gunner smiles. "Fake It" by Seether plays as Gunner leaves Earl fuming in the ring*

Rhys Trebian: "I can't believe this, thats not fair!"
Ken Comaro: "Earl should have minded his business last week, and he would be facing just one guy next week, now he has to face Three."

-1x IWA Rising Star Tourney Winner
-Leader of The Nest
-Co-Leader of The Prodigy
-Owns Rex, Surge, Gunner, Chaos Dimention & Cory Atlas

-----
-ISW Superstar (2012-Present)
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW International Champion
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW Insanity Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
-1x Dance Off Award Winner