International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Welcome! The Most Extreme Man of IWA! (Open to Sean Pain/Gunner)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Titus Alexius Muttley
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Welcome! The Most Extreme Man of IWA! (Open to Sean Pain/Gunner)   Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:47 pm

*Camera pans to the center of the ring with an unusual set up, A round table with a figure being concealed with a black piece of cloth and a microphone is in place into the center of the ring and the mat was changed into a red carpet.

IWA Universe was put into silence then suddenly Indestructible by Disturbed hits the arena and huge reaction coming from the crowd burst. Some are cheering while others are cursing him. Titus Alexius Muttley wearing a red shirt with EXTREME & HARDCORE being imprinted behind his shirt.

He stop in the middle of the ramp and he makes a pose as if he is mounting a heavy machine gun. Then barrage of shots covers the Sacramento Arena, Then Titus raise his both hands then drops it immediately and suddenly pyrotechnics and lights came out from Titan Tron.

Titus Alexius Muttley goes to the ring and he grabs the microphone and raise it near to his lips but before he could start talking he was interrupted by IWA Fans with a bombardment of WHY question.*

IWA Crowd: "WHY??? WHY??? WHY??? WHY???"

*Titus Alexius Muttley takes a deep breathe and he gives a smirk in front thousands of Sacramento Attendants and Million of People Watching the live telecast across the World. He then place his index finger near to his lips and he ask for IWA to take it's silence. Titus circles around the ring and he looks at the sold out crowd of IWA then he start his talk.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "I know... Many of you people are wandering why did I do that... Why did i burn the Hardcore Title... [Titus gives a frown] Well... It is simple, I am no longer fit to wear an underrated Title around my waist...

*IWA erupts with huge boo while the supporters of IWA War Master keeps on cheering. IWA Universe is in division with his proclamation then suddenly Titus Alexius Muttley goes near to the center table and he shows a sinister grin, then he continue talking.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "I am sure many of you are asking what is this piece? Many of you are intrigue and curious with the mystery behind this cloth... [Titus Laugh Maniacally] I am sorry, I cannot contain myself with the excitement... In fact, I am thrilled to inform each and everyone of you that Hardcore is Obsolete and it will not have any chance to appear in IWA History... I already established my name as the Longest Reigning Hardcore Champion and successfully claim the Title of being HARDCORE ICON!!!"

*Titus Alexius Muttley removes the cloth covering the center table and everyone was silenced and shocked after seeing the EXTREME DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP BELT. Titus Alexius Muttley grabs the Extreme Division Title and he slung it across his shoulders then he continue with his talk.

Titus Alexius Muttley: "I know, Everyone is shocked with this Historical piece across my shoulder... Many of you think that I am not suited for this but think again... Sean Pain who claims to be the Innovator of Extreme is a failure for this title.... Perry Jenkins... He will not have a chance to hold this if it's not because of me... [Makes an evil grin] Oh yeah... I know most of you love Sean Pain and Perry but the fact is... They are nothing compare to what i can deliver for the Title... Word itself... EXTREME... and EXTREME is...

*Titus Alexius Muttley was interrupted by Sean Pain's theme.*

~~~ Goes to you Hysteric then me then Sean then fist brawl then Gunner Razz
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! The Most Extreme Man of IWA! (Open to Sean Pain/Gunner)   Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:47 am

*"Gaia Bleeds" by Set Your Goals hits and the Def Maniac Sean Pain steps out onto stage. He lifts his mic to his lips as he walks down the ramp*

Sean Pain: "No sign of your boyfriends out here, you still sure you want to call out the most Extreme Man in all of Wrestling Mutt?"

*Sean Pain takes off his jacket and lifts his bat onto his shoulder as he walks circles around the ring*

Sean Pain: "I mean thats all you really are is a stray mutt, A little Pup who lost his way and stumbled into my world of Extreme. Don't you ever forget that!"

*Sean Pain walks to the Announcers Table and climbs on top of it so he is close to eye level with Muttley who stands in the ring pumping himself up waiting for Sean Pain to enter the ring*

Sean Pain: "To finish your previous statement Mutt, Extreme is me!"

*Sean Pain points his bat to Muttley*

Sean Pain: "I know its hard for you to understand what I'm saying behind all that stupid you have on your face, but if you would kindly step out of the ring I'd be happy to knock some sense into you and show you what I mean."

*Sean Pain pauses and waits as Muttley doesnt budge*

Sean Pain: "Oh I understand, you're not used to being talked to like that. Let me revert to your level Champ."

*Sean Pain crouches down putting his bat down and pats his knees as he whistles for Muttley to come to him*

Sean Pain: "Here boy! C'mere boy! C'mon!"

*The fans laugh as Muttley grows angry at Sean Pains mockery of him*

(over to you Razz )

-1x IWA Rising Star Tourney Winner
-Leader of The Nest
-Co-Leader of The Prodigy
-Owns Rex, Surge, Gunner, Chaos Dimention & Cory Atlas

-----
-ISW Superstar (2012-Present)
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW International Champion
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW Insanity Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
-1x Dance Off Award Winner
-2x Match of the Season Award Winner
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker
Titus Alexius Muttley
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! The Most Extreme Man of IWA! (Open to Sean Pain/Gunner)   Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:36 am

*Titus Alexius Muttley circles around the ring while fuming in anger with Sean Pain's mockery. He stop in the middle of the ring then he points his finger to Sean Pain and he shows an evil smirk then he proceed with his talking.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Sean Pain... I have to admit, You used to be in the world of Extreme... You used to be something in this industry... But Sean, Your era is over!"

*Crowd gets a wild reaction and throws a lot of boos and he continue with his talk.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Sean, You came out with your blabbers about your tiny achievement... [Looks Furious] Sean, If you are a man... You will not stay on top of that Announcer's Table... Or maybe a man like you, Who used to be the Def Maniac is afraid of the most decorated man who ever stood on this ring and to wear the HARDCORE Title... [Crowd erupts with huge boos] JUST SHUT UP!!! Each and every one of you useless fools doesn't know anything about me..."

*He grows in anger and he is turning red because of Sean Pain's mockery. Sean Pain makes a smirk and he laugh at Muttley. Titus Alexius Muttley circles around the ring then he drops the Extreme Division Title and he looks at Sean Pain with furious gaze.*

Titus Alexius Muttley : "SEAN PAIN!!! You used to be the man of Extreme but it's all over... You call me Mutt, A stray dog, Think again Sean! I've sent you out for a whole season because of sever neck injury... You almost retire after having that attack from me... You sure to have guts to face the man who caused a fatal injury to you! [Cracks an Evil Smile] Yes... I am your Achilles Heel Sean... I am your Kryptonite... I am the Silver Bullet... I ended your worthless career!!! I will be happy to do it again Sean..."

*Sean's face gets serious and he grabs his trusted bat then hops down from the Announcer's Table. Titus Alexius Muttley cracks a smile and he continue with his talk.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "I know that you love to step inside this ring and inhale same air with me... but I am not generous to share it with you... Your lame achievement is nothing compare to what i can deliver... You are outdated Sean and you will never outshine guys like me... Like Perry and Like anyone else! That is also the reason why you don't get the spotlight like us... [Titus grins as he continue talking] We gave you chance to be one of us... You declined and You receive a Tomahawk Slam... I am sure that your fragile... weak... and broken body is still agonizing from the pain I've delivered..."

*Sean Pain goes to the ring and he goes face to face with Titus Alexius Muttley.*

(Lol, Back to you Hysteric)
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! The Most Extreme Man of IWA! (Open to Sean Pain/Gunner)   Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:07 am

Ken Comaro: "Looks like these guys are done talking."

*Muttley and Sean Pain have words in the ring as the fans cheer on their heated encounter. Sean Pain goes to walk away but is stopped by Muttley. Sean Pain turns back to Muttley screaming at him to not turn his back on him. Muttley slaps Sean Pain in the mouth as the fans boo him*

Rhys Trebian: "Here we go!"

*Sean Pain returns the favor with a big left hand to the gut and a knee to the head stumbling Muttley. Sean Pain steps back and then sprints two steps forward swinging his bat just missing as Muttley leans away. Muttley tackles Sean Pain to the floor and begins to unload on The Def Maniac with pummeling rights and lefts. Sean Pain rolls Muttley over and grabs his bat. He places it across the throat of The Hardcore Icon and puts all his weight down on it choking Muttley*

Ken Comaro: "These guys are relentless!"

*Security Officials rush the ring and try to pull them apart as they both take continuous wild shots at each other while screaming inaudible statements at each other. Sean and Muttley both turn their attention to the Security and begin to pummel them to the floor before returning to each others throats. Muttley over powers Sean and shoves him into the corner. He drives his shoulders into his gut twice before grabbing him around the waist and leaning back launching him across the ring with a belly to belly suplex. Muttley screams for Sean Pain to get up*

Ken Comaro: "This is going to be bad!"

*Muttley rushes as Sean Pain gets to his feet grabbing something from the floor. As Muttley sprints towards Sean Pain, Sean turns around slowly then quickly at the last minute slams the Extreme Division Title into Muttley's skull dropping him. Muttley rolls back to his feet as Sean Pain raises the bat above his head but is tackled to the ground by more security officials. Muttley shakes off the blow wiping the blood from his forehead before he too is, tackled to the floor by Officials. They are both handcuffed and still screaming when suddenly "Fake It" by Seether hits and the arena erupts into boo's*

Ken Comaro: "Finally some order around here."

*Gunner steps out on stage in his 3 piece suit with an aggravated look on his face*

Gunner: "Enough!"

*Both men stop but snarl at each other not taking their eyes away*

Gunner: "Is this the kind of behavior I can expect from my Superstars? Just a week after being arrested, I have you back in here causing more trouble Muttley? I ought to fire you on the spot."

*The fans cheer Gunner's statements*

Gunner: "However, judging by the IWA Universes lust for blood and both of yours as well, I have just come up with a very pristine idea. An idea where everyone wins."

*The fans look on as Sean Pain and Muttley break their stares to look Gunner on the ramp*

Gunner: "What better way to advertise the Rebirth of IWA than by reinstating the Classic IWA Extreme Division Championship in a Cage Match at Resurrection!"

*The arena erupts into cheers as the fans begin to chant "EX-TREME!! EX-TREME!! EX-TREME!!"*

Gunner: "Extreme indeed. The Hardcore Icon going one on one against The Def Maniac, Sean Pain!!"

*The fans cheer on as Muttley practically drools from the mouth at the opportunity to get his hands on Sean Pain*

Gunner: "Not just that, an Extreme Rules Cage Match!"

Ken Comaro: "Extreme Rules Cage Match?!"
Rhys Trebian: "Oh this PPV lineup just keeps getting better and better!"

Gunner: "These two entities, locked in a Steel Cage, surrounded by weapons, where only a Pinfall will win them the match. No Submission, No Escape and no Knockout. Only the three count."

*The fans can't believe it as they cheer loudly chanting for the violence that Resurrection is sure to unveil*

Gunner: "Boys, I hope you two want to kill each other as bad as the show you're putting on now, because in one weeks time, you get that chance."

*Gunner drops his mic as "Fake It" by Seether hits and the fans cheer loudly. Muttley and Sean Pain stare each other down as the show fades to commercial with a last look at the sea of roaring fans*

-1x IWA Rising Star Tourney Winner
-Leader of The Nest
-Co-Leader of The Prodigy
-Owns Rex, Surge, Gunner, Chaos Dimention & Cory Atlas

-----
-ISW Superstar (2012-Present)
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW International Champion
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW Insanity Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
-1x Dance Off Award Winner
-2x Match of the Season Award Winner
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! The Most Extreme Man of IWA! (Open to Sean Pain/Gunner)   

Back to top Go down

Welcome! The Most Extreme Man of IWA! (Open to Sean Pain/Gunner)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1