Share | 

Strength in Numbers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Strength in Numbers   Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:06 am

*Line in the Sand by Motorhead bursts through the IWA speakers and throughout the arena as Kyle Richards, Titus Alexius Muttley, Silverberg, TDG, Rex & Surge of the League of Legends make their way through the entrance curtain and down the ramp led by Logan Acid, wearing his signature Prada suit, and accompanied by their manager Mick Malone, also dressed in a suit

They ascend the steel steps and enter the ring as Mick Malone receives a microphone and the audience boos*

Mick Malone: "You people disgust me! Sacramento couldn't hold a candle to Chicago OR Detroit!"

*The audience boos*

Mick Malone: "But, the League of Legends are out here because we've seem to have had some thorns in our side as of late. Those thorns are in the form of VIP, Ravaging Ron, Harry Hampton, and Sean Pain!"

*The audience cheers loudly as Muttley asks for the microphone*

Muttley: "You people can cheer Sean Pain all you want, but he's done! Logan & I put an end to him two weeks ago! I ended his career when I put him on my muscular shoulders, climbed high up a 10 foot ladder and sent him crashing through a food table!"

*Muttley smiles as the audience erupts with boos and Rex asks for the microphone*

Rex: "Harry... do you know who you're dealing with? You're dealing with two of the most dangerous men in the entire locker room! It's not smart for you to keep sticking your nose in Gunner's business because if you do then Surge & I will personally beat you within an inch of your life!"

*The audience boos loudly as Rex chews on his toothpick & hands the microphone to Kyle*

Kyle Richards: "Tonight, VIP & Ron will be dismantled by Logan & I! No one disrespects my friend Logan & the League of Legends and gets away with it! I will personally deal with you, Ron, and Logan will destroy VIP! Because you two desperately need to be put in your place!"

*Kyle hands the microphone to Logan as the arena explodes with boos*

Logan Acid: "VIP... tonight, you & Ron will be decimated by Ruthless Excellence! Last week, you disrespected me when you questioned my ability, my talent, and my claim to being The Best Wrestler on the Planet! We will not tolerate a rookie to come on OUR show and disrespect us which is why i'm glad The League will be surrounding the ring as Kyle & I hand you two the worst beating of your lives! Then they will dismantle & dissect whatever's left of you two! Their is strength in numbers, gentlemen, and there is only two of you and eight of us due to our great GM Gunner... but there's one man missing..."

*Slightly familiar music begins to play throughout the arena as Naruto Uchiha makes his way onto the stage and down the ramp in a custom-made suit then ascends the steel steps and enters the ring*

Logan Acid: "Ladies & gentlemen, please welcome the newest member of the League of Legends... Naruto Uchiha! We have had some history in the past, but that's behind us and we will take over this company together! VIP, you & Ron should be very afraid because the numbers... are not in your favor. Strength in numbers, gentlemen, strength in numbers..."

*Logan smiles and raises his arms in the air along with the League of Legends as "Line in the Sand" by Motorhead plays throughout the arena*

Ken Comaro: "It's like they add a new member each week!"

Rhys Trebian: "Strength in numbers, Ken, strength in numbers..."
Back to top Go down
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: Strength in Numbers   Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:19 am

Can this be the show opener if possible? Btw sorry I rped for you guys a little bit Razz
Back to top Go down
Titus Alexius Muttley
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: Strength in Numbers   Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:39 am

lol, It's fine with me Logan Razz
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Strength in Numbers   Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:58 am

It will be right after Antonio's promo for Psychosocial Smile as soon as the show opens and I like it, made me laugh at Rex's part. As long as Surge doesnt speak its cool by me.

The toothpick line killed me Razz

-1x IWA Rising Star Tourney Winner
-Leader of The Nest
-Co-Leader of The Prodigy
-Owns Rex, Surge, Gunner, Chaos Dimention & Cory Atlas

-----
-ISW Superstar (2012-Present)
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW International Champion
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW Insanity Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner