Share | 

Destroyers Time?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Destroyers Time?   Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:41 pm

*Limp Bizkit - Full Nelson hits the arena and Dutch Destroyer comes out to the ring as the crowd gets on their feet. Dutch Destroyer grabs a mic and starts talking to Gunner*

*Dutch Destroyer: ''Gunner, I need this match. You've seen what I did to the competition you've put in front of me, I've beaten all of them within a couple of minutes. Except for that Rookie Battle Royal. I got screwed by Calixte. Now I will beat him, i guarantee you and the IWA universe that. But there is one men in that CITC match, Slick Rick Kingston. He is the guy who won that Battle Royal. And I want a chance to prove that I am better then him and I want a chance to proof that I am one of the most promising guys in this business. And believe me when I say, that I will prove you, Gunner, the entire IWA lockerroom and and IWA universe that I am the next big thing in IWA. So Gunner, i would greatly appreciate it if you would give me one of those open spots!''

*IWA universe cheers loudly*

*Gunner: "As far as I'm concerned the only people that you have defeated are nobodies and people who aren't of any worth. Whens the last time you beat a Heavyweight Champion or even a former Champ at that? Never, but you know what tonight, I think you get your chance. I can promise you a spot as long as you promise to win and not let Savior take that CITC home. I couldn't be more happy to kick that schmuck out on his ass!"

*IWA universe boo's Gunners statements as Dutch Destroyer nods his head*

Gunner: "You're in, now get out of my office."

*Dutch leaves Gunner's office as he paces still heated from the Savior exchange. He begins to talk to himself*

Gunner: "I've got a huge match coming up, I can't be getting caught up by some nobody."

*Gunner notices the cameraman and shoves him out of his office as the shot fades away*

-1x IWA Rising Star Tourney Winner
-Leader of The Nest
-Co-Leader of The Prodigy
-Owns Rex, Surge, Gunner, Chaos Dimention & Cory Atlas

-----
-ISW Superstar (2012-Present)
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW International Champion
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW Insanity Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
-1x Dance Off Award Winner