International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Getting Caught Up (El Boaro, Swagger D,Sharkey Jaws)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Getting Caught Up (El Boaro, Swagger D,Sharkey Jaws)   Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:40 am

The camera roles in to the scene where The Legend and El Boaro can be seen in handcuffs sitting down in the General Manager's office with four police officers around them. One of the police officers is being seen with blood on his uniform looking at The Legend angrily as The Legend turns to El Boaro as he starts to talk.
-
The Legend: Huh i guess that shortcut wasn't really a shortcut. Who would have guessed that it was a dead end? Oh well I guess, I still blame you for us being caught. If you would have jumped that wall then we wouldn't be here right now. Hmm well by looks of our situation, we might be in some serious trouble right now.
-
El Boaro: Well your the one that said it was a shortcut. Yea what a wonderful shortcut it turned out to be Legend. Next time i rather just take the long way then just take a shortcut that really isn't a shortcut.
-
The Legend: That is an interesting response, but how since your being such a smart ass now. Any ideas of getting out of our little situation here? You better think fast to before the General Manager arrives here and sees this. She is going to throw quite a fit.
-
El Boaro starts to think about something but noting pops out in his mind. The Legend sighs as the police officers start to chatter with each other and over hears one of their conversations about money problems.
-
The Legend: Hey you officer I couldn't resist overhearing your conversation and i think i may have a solution to your money problems. If you want my help though then your going to need to help us by releasing us.
-
Officer Hernandez: Ahaha don't make me laugh! Someone like you a greaser help me out with money problems? That is the funniest thing i have ever heard so far in my life. Your noting but just a grease monkey.
-
The Legend laughs.
-
The Legend: You insult me with just rude words officer, but if you don't need any help then that is your problem then. I shall not be the one living in the street in a couple of months. Have fun moving from trash can to trash can officer, while I am comfortably in a safe environment such as my condo.
-
Officer Hernandez: You have a smart mouth boy. I think you need a lesson about respecting people with authority over you.
-
As Officer Hernandez is about to beat The Legend with his night stick, one of the other officers stop him.
-
Officer Brown: Maybe we should hear out the little grease ball Hernandez. He seems to be a smart kid and possibly some use. If he isn't then i will let you enjoy yourself by beating him as you desire.
-
The Legend: Now listen up closely. I am only going to say this once you all you better pay attention/
-
The Legend starts to talk as the camera fades off.
Back to top Go down

Getting Caught Up (El Boaro, Swagger D,Sharkey Jaws)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1