International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Revolution ends...and the feud begins (2nd rp)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Perry Jenkins
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: The Revolution ends...and the feud begins (2nd rp)   Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:18 am

The lights go out in the arena
A spotlight appears on Laura Brand who is standing on the stage

Laura Brand: "Ladies and Gentleman it is my pleasure to introduce to you, from Charlotte , North Carolina, he is still your reigning and defending Extreme Division Champion ....Perry Jenkins!!!"

Twisted Transister by Korn plays through the arena

a series of coloured spotlights creates a terrific lightshow
and many changing-coloured Pyrotechnics flash all the way on the Titan Tron
Perry Jenkins makes his way to the ring
a light shines over him on the ring

Perry looks at the crowd with a serious face
while he is being booed

Perry Jenkins: "I bet you guys are expecting for me to brag about my victory at MeltDown, trust me I will get there. But I wanna get down to serious business first. Now Ron, Mutt, please come to the ring."

The Revolution theme song play
Muttley and Ron walk down to the ring
looking all confused as they grab a microphone

Muttley: "What's this all about boss?"

Ron: "Yeah, ever since MeltDown we haven't heard anything from you."

Perry Jenkins: "There's a reason for that boys. After the Pay-Per-View ended I flew back to my home in Charlotte, North Carolina with Laura and I did some thinking.."

Ron: "About what boss."

Perry Jenkins: "Okay listen, I took you guys under my wing at War Games III and there was a reason for that. I saw superstar potential in the both of you. I wanted to mold you into the superstars you need to be. Even though we didn't get those tag titles at MeltDown you boys fought like real superstars and im proud of the both of you."

The Crowd chants "You choked"

Perry Jenkins: "Don't listen to these stupid people. You performed like superstars and im proud of how you boys did. Which is why I think my job is down."

Muttley: "What are you talking about boss?"

Perry Jenkins: "What I'm saying is that you boys don't need me anymore. Like I said my job was to mold you into true superstars and that's what I did. It is time we split from each other. No more Revolution. Its just Perry and The Brothers of Fury."

Ron: "Are you sure about this?"

Perry Jenkins: "Im sure, you boys can take care of yourselfs. Now I have some last minute advice for you guys. Don't listen to the people, listen to each other and you guys will succeed."

Muttley: "Perry, we just wanna thank you for believing in use when no one did."

Ron: "Long live The Revolution!"

Muttley and Ron raise there arms
symbolizing The Revolution
and then Perry raises his arm
as Muttley and Ron exit the ring

Perry Jenkins: "Now that I got all that off my chest."

Perry looks at the crowd with a big smile on his face

Perry Jenkins: "And still your Extreme Division Champion haha....ME!!!"

The crowd boos loudly

Perry Jenkins: "You idiots honestly thought The Rave could beat me? I proved that I am better than him!"

Silverberg's theme song interupts Perry

Silverberg PLEASE REPLY, then The Rave REPLY AFTER Silver

- x2 Feud of the Season Award winner
- x2 Most Loved Superstar Award winner
- Former Leader of The Revolution
- Owner of Laura Brand, Ravaging Ron and Cameron Needs

Last edited by Perry_Jenkins on Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bobby Gruesome
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Silverberg's reply   Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:37 am

*Silverberg walks to the top of the ramp with a smug smirk on his face, he stands there for a moment as the crowd chants his name*

Silverberg: "So you're the Champion"

Perry Jenkins: "Obviously"

*Silverberg starts to walk towards the ring his smirk has now vanished and is now replaced by a loathsome scowl directed towards Perry*

Silverberg: "I don't think I said for you to talk, SO SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!"

*Silverberg finally reaches the ring but decides just to stand at the base of it*

Silverberg: "You're not the only one who won at Meltdown, but In my victory I beat the two time Termination Champion TDG, and who did you beat, oh yeh a semi-retired Office Assistant who nearly even defeated you"

*Silverberg slides into the ring*

Ken Comaro: "Silverberg looks like he's about to start a fight"

Rhys Trebian: "Well if he wants his ass kicked by Perry that would be the perfect way to make it happen"

Silverberg: "Well Perry you're the Extreme Division champion, and you just beat your number one contender, so that must mean you need a new opponent"

Ken Comaro: "Is Silverberg issuing another challenge"

*The Crowd starts Chanting Silverberg's name when The Rave's music starts playing and chants for the Rave drown out the chants for Silverberg*

- Former CEO of Magnus Pro Sports & IWA
- 1x International Champion
- 1x Global Tag Champion
- King Of IWA
- 3x Superstar of The Season
- Creator of IWA
- Former General Manager of IWA
- The Most Hated Man in the Company
- Owner of King Bobby Gruesome, Silverberg & Poseidon Magnus
Back to top Go down
http://iwawarzone.forumotion.co.nz

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution ends...and the feud begins (2nd rp)   Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:11 am

*The Rave comes out with bandage all over his head. The crowd cheers as The Rave starts to walk slowly towards the ring. He raises the microphone in his right hand and begins to talk while keeps walking.*

The Rave: "Beat the number one contender? Did you just say Perry Jenkins defeated me to retained his title?"

*The Rave takes the steel ladder and gets into the ring. He stands in front of Silverberg, gives him the evil look. Then he looks at Perry Jenkins and the Extreme Division Championship belt. The Rave begins to talk again*

The Rave: "What happened at Meltdown was a disaster, Perry might stands here as your Extreme Division Championship, and that's the definite fact. But that's not the real problem, I'm fine with that. The truth is still there and nobody talks about it. You want some proof? I'll tell you what really happened."

*There's video played on titantron. The footage showed a clip from IWA's Meltdown*

Perry Jenkins lifts The Rave on his shoulders
The Rave somehow counters Ultimate Exposure and regaining initiative

Ken Comaro: "Watch out Rhys, it's different situation here."

The Rave extends his arm out from the side of the body and parallel to the ground,
knocking over him while running by executing Hardcore Dying Clothesline

Ken Comaro: "Dying Clothesline connects, Perry is in the trouble there!!!"

The Rave tries pinning maneuver
Referee starts counting
THE REFEREE REVERSES HIS DECISION AND DECLARES NEAR FALL

*The Rave sighs and begins to talk again*

The Rave: "We all see with our own eyes, that was three, but heck the damn referee ruined it all. I was trying to tell the referee and then goes..."

*Another clip is played on titantron*

Perry Jenkins reaches into his tights and pulls out a knuckle buster, he puts it on his hand
and nails The Rave on his knee executing a ULTIMATE knuckle buster shot!

The Rave is lying on the mat, knocked out cold
Perry Jenkins tries pinning maneuver
Referee starts counting
PERRY JENKINS WINS THE MATCH

*The camera pans back to the ringside*

The Rave: "That knuckle buster was coming out of nowhere, and the referee let that thing happened since he counted to three. And this guy, self-proclaimed monster wants a shot at the Extreme Division Championship? Man, I'm more deserving than you, I deserve to get this rematch, and I want my rematch since Perry Jenkins, the leader of forgettable stable called "Revolution" couldn't even beat me in the first place."

Back to ya guys
Back to top Go down
Bobby Gruesome
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution ends...and the feud begins (2nd rp)   Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:37 pm

Silverberg: "Hold on Rave, I'm confused, you say that the Extreme Division Champion Perry Jenkins didn't defeat you, but as that clip clearly shows, you got pinned One, Two, Three, albeit after the ref made an enormous blunder, but in the end you still lost"

Ken Comaro: "Technically Silverberg is correct, but the way at which the result was concieved is shady"

Rhys Trebian: "Seriously Ken, it's the freaking Extreme Division as far as I can see Knuckle Busters and other weapons like that go hand in hand with the Championship"

Silveberg: "Rave you were defeated, and seen as you got your shot but didn't win that means you go to the back of line and let other people get a title shot, and by other people I mean the undefeated Orange County Monster Silverberg, so I don't care whether or not you feel cheated but I want the Extreme Division Championship, and this season I'll make sure I get it"

*Silverberg backs into the turnbuckle and lazily leans on it*

Ken Comaro: "Silverberg is definetly making his desires known"

Silverberg: "So do I get my Title Shot, or is some Jumped up office clerk going to squash any potential of other members of the extreme division by not moving aside when he should"

- 1x Global Tag Champion
- King Of IWA
- Creator of IWA
Back to top Go down
Perry Jenkins
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution ends...and the feud begins (2nd rp)   Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:47 pm

Perry Jenkins: "Hold on a sec guys! First of all Rave if your going to contently cry about the way our match turned out well then you don't deserve to be in the same ring as me. "

Perry raises the belt in the air

Perry Jenkins: "You know what this is? This is The Extreme Division Title which means anything goes! So Rave if you wanna keep complaining about how the ref "screwed" you or how I used the brass knuckles to smash your face in, just remember, anything goes!!"

Perry turns his attention to Silverberg

Perry Jenkins: "Now, who the hell do you think you are? Just because you had a couple of lucky wins last season doesn't mean you have what it takes to be in the ring with me. If you wanna meet the same fate as Sharkey Jaws, The Rave, and Sean Pain well be my guest. But at the end of the day you will be like the rest, a footnote of my coattails."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution ends...and the feud begins (2nd rp)   Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:09 pm

*Theatrical music suddenly hits the arena. Alana comes out. The crowd cheers as Alana waves her right hand. She heads to the ring and takes the steel steps to gets into the ring. Alana asks for a microphone and throws a smile to Perry Jenkins, The Rave, and Silverberg*

Alana Alexandra: "You know what's so amusing from my office right there? You all guys got the passion. I love it."

*The crowd cheers as Alana is about to continue*

Alana Alexandra: "So Rave, you know it's Extreme Division Championship you know the rule. Oh anybody here remember what happened to our very first Extreme Division Champion Sean Pain about 2 seasons ago? Well Rave, like Perry said, anything goes. So here are my words for you, stop whining and just accept that you lost the big one Rave."

*The crowd chants The Rave's name and we can also heard "Perry's Suck" chants as well*

Alana Alexandra: "And we got Silverberg? The undefeated Orange County Monster, the one who defeated The Depraved Giant at Meltdown? Well it's interesting. You know the rule guys, since The Rave is our number one contender and he lost his match at Meltdown, but..."

*The crowd keeps buzzing waiting Alana to finish the sentence*

Alana Alexandra: "But I'm fair and after saw the clip from the match between The Rave and Perry Jenkins, I have decided that The Rave deserves another shot at the Extreme Division Championship."

*The crowd cheers as Alana finished the sentences*

Alana Alexandra: "About Silverberg? I guess after what he's been through, he also deserves the shot, so what if the Extreme Division Championship will defended by Triple Threat Match with..."

*Alana is being interrupted by Bford's music*

Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution ends...and the feud begins (2nd rp)   Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:56 pm

*The lights go off and the crowd begins to cheer as the following words are heard and seen on the tron*

Bford: I Am.... The Innovator Of Greatness!

*Bford comes out as the lights turn back on. The Termination Championship around his waist as he holds a mic lookingaround the arena at all of the fans. He then looks at the ring at the three men then at Alana raising an eyebrow and smiling*

Bford: Please excuse my rudeness....You know I hate to interrupt people...

*At this he laughs because this is one of his signature interuptions*

Bford: First off... Alana you look beautiful as always... is that a new haircut?

*He winks then looks at the three men*

Bford: Perry Jenkins... I'm glad ya cut your ties with those two idiots... The Furry Brothersor something... Seems the Revolution has finally had a revelation.... you're title reigh has been a bit iffy for me... I mean half of your victories... wouldn't have happened had it not been for those slackers..

*Perry Sucks" can be heared through the building*

Bford: Silverberg.... I know you think you're a big bad monster now that you beat TDG the FORMER Termination Champion... however... I did it before you and won the Title... so really you havent proved anything... Had you and I been in that ring... I woulda kicked your head off with a Bford and After.... You may not realize this now Mr. Clean.... but I'm the big monster in the IWA.

*"Mr. Clean Chants are now heard in the arena"*

Bford: Well now Mr. Clean is trending on social websites everywhere. Rave... I must say it's good to see you out of a business suit and back in the ring. But lets face it... You got your ass kicked.... badly. Perry used a dirty, but legal , move and got the pin. 1 2 3. Quit complaining... and next time do the same to him.

*Bford looks at the three*

Bford: Quite frankly I feel I could take anyone of you on tonight... So Alana... I beg put me in a Match tonight against any of em

*"Bford's Greatness" chants can be heared as Bford looks at Alaina*

Last edited by Bford on Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bobby Gruesome
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution ends...and the feud begins (2nd rp)   Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:43 pm

Silverberg: "woah Bford, you think had we faced off that you would've won. Don't make me laugh, I destroyed TDG, I left him completely destroyed, I left him in a broken, bloodied mess, and what did you do?, oh yeah you rolled him up after getting your ass handed to you, so somehow I think my victory means a little more"

*Silverberg clenches his first and grips his microphone*

Silverberg: "Well seen as I've already got a match tonight against the man who you barely managed to defeat, it seems your request for a match won't be with me"

Ken Comaro: "well Silverberg is getting straight to the point"

Rhys Trebian: "I wonder whether Silverberg can go one segment with getting into a confrontation"

Silverberg: "So with that I ummm.."

*Silverberg spits in Bford's direction and tactically retreats from the ring, exiting through the crowd leaving the fans to boo him as he walks past*

Silverberg: "Don't you ever think of us as in the same league, because you will never be as good as the IWA Monster"

Ken Comaro: "Silverberg showing complete disrespect to Bford and by extension to these fans"

(edited on Bford's suggestion)

- 1x Global Tag Champion
- King Of IWA
- Creator of IWA

Last edited by Silverberg on Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Perry Jenkins
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution ends...and the feud begins (2nd rp)   Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:08 pm

Perry Jenkins: "Shut up!! Just shut up!! All of you!!"

The crowd boos Perry like never before

Perry Jenkins: "First of all Bford my title reign has been way more credible than your's. During your title reign you have defeated a handful of nobody's. While I have been walking tall with real superstars. I took down Sean Pain......Sharkey Jaws......and that cry baby The Rave. So Bford, question my title but just remember, who have you really beaten.

Perry turns his attention to Silverberg

Perry Jenkins: "As for you, you did one big thing since you've been here. Yeah you got lucky against TDG. So you, these dumb fans and that mindless GM we have here think you deserve a title shot. Well time for talk is over. I will defeat each and every one of you and as I do that I will be cleaning my belt and making it a shiny as that chome dome you have up there.

Perry looks at everyone and raises his belt in the air

Perry Jenkins: "And maybe add that pretty little belt you have Bford to my inventory!"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution ends...and the feud begins (2nd rp)   Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:26 am

*The Rave raises his microphone and begins to talk*

The Rave: "Whoa whoa what a confidence from our Mr. Termination Nobody cares."

*The crowd falls in laughing while some Bford's heavy fans boo Rave*

The Rave: "Alana, please allow me to face Bford right after this all pillows talk."

*Silverberg interrupts Rave*

Please move this rp straight after Bford's rp Sean, thanks Smile

Last edited by The Rave on Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution ends...and the feud begins (2nd rp)   Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:38 am

Alana Alexandra: "Alright, I got a great idea and I'm sure all the people here want to hear it."

*The crowd is so loud, we can't even hear what they're cheering for*

Alana Alexandra: "At the pay-per-view, Ultimate War Games. What about if Perry Jenkins, The Rave, Silverberg, and Bford in the same ring for both titles, the Extreme Division Championship and Termination Championship in Fatal 4 Way Ladder Match."

*The crowd cheers so loudly*

Alana Alexandra: "And Rave, granted, you'll be facing Bford. Next."

*Alana's music hits leaving The Rave in disbelief. Alana drops the microphone heading to the backstage. The crowd is still insane*

Rhys Trebian: "Do you hear it Ken? Fatal 4 Way Ladder Match for both titles. It's not just awesome, it'll be awesooooome."

Ken Comaro: "Exactly Rhys and it will be interesting to see The Rave versus Bford just next."

Last edited by Sean Pain on Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution ends...and the feud begins (2nd rp)   Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:02 am

Edited my part, didn't read the whole Bford's rp Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution ends...and the feud begins (2nd rp)   Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:10 am

2781 words, nice guys Smile
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution ends...and the feud begins (2nd rp)   Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:33 pm

i could beat that Razz

-1x IWA Rising Star Tourney Winner
-Leader of The Nest
-Co-Leader of The Prodigy
-Owns Rex, Surge, Gunner, Chaos Dimention & Cory Atlas

-----
-ISW Superstar (2012-Present)
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW International Champion
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW Insanity Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
-1x Dance Off Award Winner
-2x Match of the Season Award Winner
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution ends...and the feud begins (2nd rp)   

Back to top Go down

The Revolution ends...and the feud begins (2nd rp)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1