International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Getting Ready

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Getting Ready   Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:52 am

The Legend is being seen in the Weight Room in the bench press area, where The Legend is about to do his set of ten. The camera zooms in to the weight as it seems to be about 250 pounds, as The Legend starts lift the weight. The Legend lets the bar touch his chest as he lifts it straight up perfectly ten times. El Boaro is being seen coming to the Weight Room with a paper in his hand. The Legend notices El Boaro and tries to ignore him by pumping up his music, but El Boaro starts to annoy The Legend. Finally given in, The Legend takes off his headphones as he starts to talk.
-
The Legend: Is there something wrong Boaro? Can't you see that I am getting ready for my match tonight and you are disturbing me by coming out of nowhere and interrupting me while I am warming up. I hope you have a good explanation for this and by the way what are you holding in your hand? Is that the schedule for tonight's matches?
-
El Boaro: Yes it is to schedule for tonight's matches and their is a match that you might want to look at. You might or might not like this but, I was pretty angered myself when I found who I would be facing tonight, but then that changed when...
-
The Legend interrupts El Boaro before he can finish his sentence, by snatching the match schedule out of his hand. The Legend starts to scroll down as he finally spots his match. The Legend starts to crumple the match schedule, as he throws it away. El Boaro is surprise by The Legend's reaction as he starts going toward The Legend, but The Legend grabs El Boaro and throws him to the ground. The Legend then quickly lifts up the weight as he places it on El Boaro's chest who starts to struggle with the enormous weight on his chest.
-
The Legend: Let's get something straight Boaro. We might be tagging up to face Sharkey Jaws and Swagger D later on tonight, but that doesn't mean that i need your help. If it wasn't for my quick thinking, then we would have been locked up in jail since you couldn't come up with a quick plan like I did. If you do anything that will cost me a win then your going to pay for it. Do you understand?
-
El Boaro nods as The Legend lifts up the weight and lets it drop to the ground right next to Boaro. El Boaro gets up on his feet quickly as he leaves to another side of the Weight Room. The Legend shows a small smile as he heads toward the punching bags and starts to let out a little steam by punching them. Sweat can be seen falling from The Legend's hair as it makes a small splash to the ground. As The Legend continues to punch the punching bag. The door is being heard being open as The Legend pays not attention. After a few seconds have past by, The Legend can hear a couple steps coming toward him as he turns around to see that Swagger D and Sharkey Jaws are standing right behind him. The Legend chuckles as he starts to laugh.
-
The Legend: What brings vermin to the Weight Room? Someone as weak and cowardice as the both of you aren't suppose to be hear. This is a place where real men come to workout before their match is about to begin. By the looks of it, you two aren't even men in my eyes. You two are just a couple of vermin who I plan on squashing.

(El Boaro or Swagger D reply.)

Last edited by The Legend on Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready   Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:35 pm

*Swagger D looks at the weight lift and smirks at the legend*

Swagger D: "I dont even know how you can laugh...
When did you start working out, huh?
or is it just today because of too much big mac since the morning?
Shocked to see you havent puked yet"

*Swagger D looks at El Boaro*

Swagger D: "Yo clown, arent you 'posed to be at the New York Circus?
Wait did Alana actually hire you?"

*El Boaro opens his mouth to speak but Swagger D interrupts shaking his head smirking*

Swagger D: "No no dont need to answer...
She probably thought you would be a good punching bag for other people"

*Swagger D walks to the legend and without rolling his eyes away, he stares right at the legend's eye
Slowly the smirk from Swagger D's face fades away
After a few seconds of silence, Swagger D finally says something*

Swagger D: "No fear, eh?
But its no wondering caz you actually got arrested earlier tonight and you think I am no fear to you?
I dont know what this kid can do in matches but trust me when I say this...
Tonight, (censored) these two, the fight's between me and you
Make the Swagger angry, the crew's on for the fight
You mess with me, you mess with my anger
Make sure you have some plan tonight, noob!
It woulda been better if you woulda went to the jail earlier tonight
Bad choice, smart boy"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready   Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:26 am

The Legend starts to laugh uncontrollably now as Swagger D is confused about this and starts to take a few steps back. The Legend laughter ends as he turns in to a serious face as he looks at Swagger D directly at his eye.
-
The Legend: You are really arrogant Swagger D you know that? To be honest I wasn't even paying attention while you were talking, since I couldn't care less about what you have to say. I promise you though, that soon enough I will be facing you in a One Fall Match, but that day well have to wait in the future. You seem to act tough, but in reality your not even tough. You pretend to be tough so that people won't know that your just a coward hiding behind a web of lies. You say that El Boaro is a punching bag, but after tonight our match I can guarantee that your going to feel like one after I am done with you.
-
The Legend looks at Sharkey Jaws.
-
The Legend: Your awfully quite over there Sharkey Jaws. What you don't have noting to say? I guess we know who wears the pants in this tag-team. Well aren't you going to defend yourself or are you going to let Swagger D defend you, because you don't have the guts to say anything?
-
The Legend walks toward Sharkey Jaws as Swagger D is about to attack The Legend from behind, but El Boaro stands in front of Swagger D. Each men's fist can be seen tighten as the air feels hot and dense.

(Anyone reply)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready   Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:47 am

*Swagger D stops and turns his attention to The Legend*

Swagger D: "Kid, you dont know me!
You dont have to tell me what I am
I am an insane dominator...
thats a puzzle for u to solve if you have even a little mind inside of you covered in that (censored)"

*Swagger D fades in a smirk in his face as he takes few steps back
He turns around and sees Sharkey Jaws*

Swagger D: "Ya better be good tonight"

*Swagger D walks right beside from Sharkey Jaws
With no turning back he walks out of the room shutting the door behind him*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready   Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:26 am

The Legend: Ya? Haha it seems that our little friend Swagger D might have came from the South. That would explain his use of his vocabulary and that accent I hear. Well at least he was nice enough to close the door. He might have some manners and respect, to bad he doesn't have any brains in that empty head.
-
The Legend turns to El Boaro.
-
The Legend: I didn't ask you to step in as Swagger D was going to attack me from behind. I respect that from you and I apologize for my actions earlier. This doesn't mean that were going to be friends or anything. I just respect you that is all. Now if you excuse me I have to go and get my stuff ready for later. Try to stay out of to much trouble El Boaro. Remember I don't attend on losing our tag-team match tonight, so you better get warming up.
-
The Legend leaves the Weight Room closing the door behind him.

(El Boaro reply)

Last edited by The Legend on Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
El Boaro
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready   Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:11 am

El Boaro smiles under the mask, picks up the weight from the floor and bring that back to its place. Then, talking by himself:

El Boaro: You're right Legend, We're partner, but not friends. The only time I came to help you, I end up in jail. And we will settle this down, sooner or later.

He takes another look at the match schedule

El Boaro: But tonight, i will be focusing only on one simple thing. Swagger, I couldn't care less about your opinion. You will soon realize why I earn this contract. And you will also realize how hard a punching bag can strike.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready   Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:52 pm

El Boaro leaves the Weight Room, but doesn't notice The Legend who was secretly eavesdropping. The Legend smiles as he starts to talk.
-
The Legend: We shall settle this El Boaro, but for now I should just play along and become as close to you as possible. Then In the last minute I will take advantage and take you out of the picture.
-
The camera fades out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready   

Back to top Go down

Getting Ready
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1