International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Opening Segment

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Opening Segment   Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:28 pm

*There’s a video playing, it starts of with some of the best moments from last season. The most unforgetable moment, the most extreme moments. After that the video fades to text form:
...IWA we present you...
Saturday Night Termination.

The pyro explodes as IWA intro is rolling, the crowd cheers loudly. We can see a lot of “IWA” signs carried by the crowd. The camera stops at a sign, “Welcome to St. Louis, IWA”. The camera then moves to the commentator's table where Rhys Trebian and Ken Comaro are sitting*

Ken Comaro: "Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to season 5 of IWA"

Rhys Trebian: "Last season was awesome and I'm sure this season will be much better and more exciting"

Ken Comaro: "It sure will be Rhys, we have new talented superstars with us tonight, new rivalries and more excitement"

Rhys Trebian: "We still have Romulus on top after defeating a returning former Extreme Division Champion, Sean Pain
and we also crowned new tag team champions, Mexican Hurricanes"

Ken Comaro: "The rest of the champions retained their title at Meltdown, what a show that was!"

Rhys Trebian: "You're watching Saturday Night Termination live from St. Louis exclusive on HDTV"

*Theatrical music suddenly hits the arena. Alana Alexandra comes out. The crowd cheers even louder. Alana Alexandra smiles and waves her hand to the crowd. She starts to make her way to the ring. She takes a steel steps. Alana asks for a microphone. She then stands in the center of the ring. She tries to control herself then about to speak*

Alana Alexandra: "How are we here tonight, St. Louis?"

*The crowd starts cheering*

Alana Alexandra: "Last season was incredible and I promise this season to be better!
We have some new superstars here with us tonight
and also we have a returning one fall match, Perry Jenkins going one on one against the former Extreme Division Champion, Sean Pain"

*The crowd continues cheering*

Alana Alexandra: "We also have a Meltdown rematch here tonight...
The undefeated orange county monster, Silverberg goes one on one against The Deprived Giant!
IWA Universe, Put on your seat belts tight because we are ready to kick things off!"

*Alana's music hits as she smiles and heads backstage*

OOC: I hope this is fine...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Opening Segment   Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:38 am

thanks dude Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Opening Segment   Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:23 pm

np Smile
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Earl Lockyer
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: Opening Segment   Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:17 am

Flirtin With Disaster By Molly Hatchet blares in the arena.

Hurricane Earl appears on the stage.

The crowd cheers loudly.

Earl raises his tag title belt in the air.

the crowd cheers louder.

Earl makes is way to the ring, shaking the fans hands. he circles the ring interacting with the fans.

Earl takes a mic and enters the ring.

Earl : " St. Louis how are ya, as you all know at meltdown the Mexican Hurricanes became You're new global tag team champions, Mr. Mexico and myself look forward to defending these titles for all you awesome fans, Meltdown was my greatest moment in the Iwa, but tonight just might be my greatest match, tonight i face the face of this company, the world heavyweight champion, Romulus, I never thought that such a match could happen for me, but tonight I will step in this ring and prove that I am one of the best wrestlers in this company, win or lose my stock rises, I consider it an honor to wrestle the champ, but don't think for a moment that I am intimidated, I will give the champ a hell of a match and all you fans will be the true winners, for you get to see all the great stars of the iwa Romulus, Sean Pain, the Mexican Hurricanes, Silverberg, and oh some guy named daniel meyers is on the card, clowns suck, so strap yourselves in folks you're in for a hell of a show and champ get ready for a hell of a match."

Earl's music hits and he leaves the ring he shakes hands with the fans as he makes his way up the entrance ramp, he stops at the top of the ramp and raises his tag title as the fans cheer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Opening Segment   Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:30 pm

Where is Mr. Mexico? As a team it feels weird when you're just coming out alone without your partner.
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Earl Lockyer
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: Opening Segment   Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:01 am

i figured that since there was no tag match, i would hype my match with romulus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opening Segment   

Back to top Go down

Opening Segment
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1