A greetings for Hysteric (1st)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Titus Alexius Muttley
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: A greetings for Hysteric (1st)   Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:12 pm

IWA Entrance

"Hysteric arrives in IWA and he had some interview and immediately went to the corridor as he was interrupted by Titus Alexius Muttley. Hysteric stops and take a good look at the person standing in front of him, wandering who is the guy standing in front of a champion like him. Titus then extend his hand and waits for Hysteric to extend his hand too."

Hysteric: Oh! Look who's standing in front of me, proud and extending his hands as if he is waiting for something.

"Hysteric laughs out loud as the people around them noticed his insane laugh and noticed that Titus was embarrassed for the action of Hysteric. Titus Alexius Muttley goes closer to the laughing Hysteric and gives him a troublesome look and a straight stare in the eyes of the insane champion."

Titus Alexius Muttley: Look Mr. Hysteric or should I say Mr. Insane! I am here to welcome you, I am here to shake the hands of the champion, but i was given this insult and mockery. You think of me as a guy for nothing! Think again insane clown! I will end your career as a champion!

"Titus Alexius Muttley throws those lines in a very serious face. As the Hysteric continues to laugh loud and sways around Titus and reacts to the provocation of Titus Alexius Muttley."

Hysteric: Look little guy, I don't know what did you had for breakfast but I am sure it's not healthy. You are having hallucination, maybe you are intoxicated.

"Hysteric pauses as he talks to his self, Titus gets even serious from the words of Hysteric. Hysteric continues to discuss his respond to the provocation."

Hysteric: Titus, I know you had a lot of trouble in this industry and you really want to make your name a big shot, but you are messing with the wrong guy. You are not a good match for me, I am the next heavyweight champion. With my buddies around here, you are just an insect staying in my backyard.

"Hysteric gives an evil grin to Titus as he continue his mockery."

Titus Alexius Muttley: Hysteric! Maybe you forgot your biology class.

"Hysteric was interrupted with Titus words."

Hysteric: Say it again punk!

Titus Alexius Muttley: I said you forgot your biology class. Let me remind you Hysteric about the insects. Yes they are little, easy to crash, easy to eradicate. But you should remember that they are also capable of many things like destroying a house, a building, a farm, a city, a country even decomposing your flesh. Yes, compare me as an insect in your backyard and i'll tear down you and your backyard. I will be your pain and punishment in this industry. As long as i live, I'll hunt you down! If i were you i'll go and seek for the asses of my Danger Zone comrades.

"Titus gives him a proud and vicious look as the Hysteric is enrage with the words of Titus."

Titus Alexius Muttley: Another thing. A piece of advice, try to wear another color of tuxedo. Purple is to lame for you, try to wear polka dots.

"Titus Alexius Muttley leaves Hysteric insulted and continue to laugh as he proceed to his locker room."
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: A greetings for Hysteric (1st)   Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:52 pm

lol nice, I only want to change my lines but ill keep the insect line haha good rp Smile

-1x IWA Rising Star Tourney Winner
-Leader of The Nest
-Co-Leader of The Prodigy
-Owns Rex, Surge, Gunner, Chaos Dimention & Cory Atlas

-----
-ISW Superstar (2012-Present)
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW International Champion
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW Insanity Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
-1x Dance Off Award Winner
-2x Match of the Season Award Winner
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: A greetings for Hysteric (1st)   Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:07 pm

*Hysteric is walking down the corridor as he is interrupted by Titus Alexius Muttley. Hysteric stops and take a good look at the person standing in front of him, wandering who is the guy standing in front of a champion like him. Titus then extend his hand and waits for Hysteric to extend his hand too*

Hysteric: "The Hysteric's not signing any autographs son, piss off."

*Hysteric laughs out loud as the people around them notice his insane laugh and notice that Titus was embarrassed for the action of Hysteric. Titus Alexius Muttley goes closer to the laughing Hysteric and gives him a troublesome look and a straight stare in the eyes of the insane champion*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Look Mr. Hysteric or should I say Mr. Insane! I am here to welcome you, I am here to shake the hands of the champion, but instead I was given this insult and mockery. You think of me as a guy for nothing! Think again insane clown! I will end your career as a champion!"

*Titus Alexius Muttley throws those lines in a very serious face. As the Hysteric continues to laugh loud and sways around Titus and reacts to the provocation of Titus Alexius Muttley*

Hysteric: "Look little guy, I don't know what you had for breakfast but I am sure it's not healthy. You are having hallucinations, maybe you are intoxicated stepping up the The Hysteric like that."

*Hysteric pauses as he talks to himself, Titus gets even serious from the words of Hysteric. Hysteric continues to discuss his response with himself of the provocation*

Hysteric: "Titus, I know you had a lot of trouble in this industry and you really want to make a name for yourself and become a big shot like The Hysteric, but you are messing with the wrong guy. You are no match for me, I am the next Heavyweight Champion of the World. With my friends around here, you are just an insect standing in my backyard."

*Hysteric gives an evil grin to Titus as he continue his mockery*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Hysteric! Perhaps you failed your biology class?"

*Hysteric was interrupted with Titus words*

Hysteric: "What did you say to The Hysteric?"

Titus Alexius Muttley: "I said you forgot your biology class. Let me remind you Hysteric about the insects. Yes they are little, easy to crash, easy to eradicate. But you should remember that they are also capable of many things like destroying a house, a building, a farm, a city, a country even decomposing your flesh. Yes, compare me as an insect in your backyard and i'll tear down you and your backyard. I will be your pain and punishment in this industry. As long as i live, I'll hunt you down! If i were you I'd go and seek for the asses of my Nest comrades."

*Titus gives him a proud and vicious look as the Hysteric is enraged with the words of Titus*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Another thing. A piece of advice, try to wear another color of tuxedo. Purple is to lame for you, try to wear polka dots."

*Titus Alexius Muttley leaves Hysteric insulted and continue to laugh as he proceed to his locker room. The Hysteric talks to himself as the tron fades to black*

-Leader of The Nest

-----
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
Back to top Go down
Titus Alexius Muttley
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: A greetings for Hysteric (1st)   Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:11 pm

Thanks Mr. Hysteric Razz
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: A greetings for Hysteric (1st)   Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:17 am

ill reply to your two RP's soon seeing as we will be facing each other next week

-Leader of The Nest

-----
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A greetings for Hysteric (1st)   

Back to top Go down

A greetings for Hysteric (1st)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International Wrestling Association :: JUNK :: Archives-
Jump to: