International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Different views (i edited it all, but if The Legend doesn't like it, we can change)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
El Boaro
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Different views (i edited it all, but if The Legend doesn't like it, we can change)   Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:57 am

This one goes after The Legend vs Sharkey Jaws

*Camera rolls inside a locker room, where we can see The Legend sitting on a bench, still a bit dazed. El Boaro approaches him, bringing him a towel*

El Boaro: "Are you ok man? That Swagger is a complete (censored)... Anyway, it looks like I saved you... AGAIN! I only hope I'm not going to regret it this time"

The Legend: "You will"

El Boaro: "What?? Are you nuts? I'm the one who helped you out there! You probably hit your head hard, I better go and call a doctor!"

*El Boaro turns his back on The Legend, who grabs his arm and stops him. The two man are now face to face*

The Legend: "I told you once to stay away from my business. But you don't seem to understand. I wonder if you have a brain inside that stupid mask!"

*El Boaro frees his arm from The Legend's hold*

The Legend: "But you like to play the part of the hero don't you? I don't need the help of anybody, especially not from some masked kid. And I will show you next week, if you're brave enough to accept my challenge"

*The Legend smirks*

El Boaro: "Fine with me, seems like the time for my retribution is coming earlier than i thought"

*He turns and exit the room, leaving The Legend in the locker room*
Back to top Go down

Different views (i edited it all, but if The Legend doesn't like it, we can change)
Page 1 of 1