International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

One time truce?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: One time truce?   Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:17 am

The Legend is being seen going to Swagger D's locker room as he knocks at his door. After knocking in the door The Legend hears no response, so The Legend pulls out his switch blade as he starts to open the door with it. After a few seconds The Legend manages the door open as The Legend barges in to the room while Swagger D is being seen laying on the couch. The Legend heads toward Swagger D who appears to be sleeping as The Legend grabs a nearby water bottle and opens it. The Legend opens the water bottle and pours it at Swagger D who quickly awakens and gets on his feet. It appears that Swagger D is about to punch The Legend, but The Legend shows Swagger D his switchblade, as Swagger D starts to walk backwards as The Legend starts to talk.
-
The Legend: Now that I have your attention Swagger D, I wanted to inform you of an idea that I have floating on my mind. Even though it appeared that you and I were going to face tonight for the tournament, but instead I am facing El Boaro. So that is why I personally think that during my match with El Boaro you should make it so that I win. Even though I already know I am going to win El Boaro, I still want to make sure that noting happens or that your former friend Sharkey Jaws appears unannounced and decides to crash the match. Your probably thinking of why you should help me after everything that has been going on between us and this is why you should help me. If I am guaranteed a win over El Boaro here tonight then I will promise you that I will face you in the Pay-Per-View as a token of my appreciation. Also if you happen to win the match, then I will give you something that I know you been wanting since you have arrived here.
-
The Legend walks toward Swagger D with the switchblade in his hand as he whispers something in Swagger's D ear. Swagger D can be seen with a shocking expression after what The Legend told him as The Legend takes a few steps backwards as he closes his switchblade. Swagger D seeing that The Legend closed his switchblade makes a run at The Legend as Swagger D tackles him to the ground as they both start to fight. Swagger D remains on top of The Legend as he throws a left punch at The Legend, but The Legend quickly blocks the attack by moving his head to the left. The Legend headbutts Swagger D as Swagger D falls off The Legend and The Legend quickly gets up and kicks Swagger D in the mid-section. Swagger D rolls over on his back as The Legend kneels down a little.
-
The Legend: I am guessing that you aren't interested in my proposal? Well what a shame then, since I actually thought that it would benefit the both of us in a positive way. I guess I must get going then, since you aren't interested I might as well give Sharkey Jaws a try. Maybe he will be smarter then you and actually accept my offer. By the way Swagger D we both know that without this, then you will never get a shot of being a champion. This might be the only chance you have, so If I were you I would take it before I change my mind and ask someone else. What is it going to be Swagger D? I hope you make the right choice.
-
The Legend looks at Swagger D as he starts to get up on his feet. Swagger D spits in the floor as he walks toward The Legend. Both men stare at each other for a couple of seconds as The Legend winks at Swagger D and starts to chuckle. The Legend extends his arm as Swagger D starts to talk after thinking about his choice.

(Swagger D reply)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One time truce?   Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:35 pm

will reply sometime today...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One time truce?   Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:58 pm

Swagger D: "Listen up, pretty boy!
Get this thing to your brain...
I dont (censored) like you!
and its clear that you cant beat El Boaro alone, thats why you want some help from me
forget it, dude
this is a big no!
and I am gonna get a fight with you no matter what...
or maybe right now?"

The Legend crumbles his eye brows looking alert about what is going on

Swagger D: "Actually it will be more fun if I whip your ass in the ring as a public embarrassment
I am getting a fight with you soon!
You just need to wait and I have decided something as well...
Tonight, I will be out there in the commentary table for your match,
not to help you but watch you lose!
Good Luck
and Get outta my room"

*Swagger D pushes the legend behind and shuts the door right by the legend's face missing it by inch*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One time truce?   Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:22 pm

The Legend standing outside of Swagger D locker room starts to talk.
-
The Legend: Huh I guess your choice has been made Swagger D and you didn't make the right choice. Now you are going to feel the consequences of your choice.
-
The Legend chuckles as he walks out as he see's Sharkey Jaws. The Legend smiles as he starts to talk.
-
The Legend: I guess you were right Sharkey about Swagger D. The offer still stands if you are still in though? We never did finish our match from last week and I would like to get another chance. What do you say?

(Sharkey reply)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One time truce?   Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:38 pm

don't know if he's gonna reply...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One time truce?   Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:00 pm

I think this needs to be finished soon so that we can move it to show
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One time truce?   Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:53 pm

Will add the fading part to this rp for the ending if sharkey isnt replying...
still open for reply though! wont be open after this post is moved to PAST RPS section
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One time truce?   Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:05 am

Yea couldn't reply I was at school :p.. Shame on you Sharkey for not replying!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One time truce?   

Back to top Go down

One time truce?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1