Share | 

Finalized Rumble Promo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Finalized Rumble Promo   Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:30 pm

Voiceover: "20 men will enter, 1 will prevail to stake a claim at the ultimate prize, The IWA Heavyweight Championship of the world!!"

*The Tron lights up with highlights of the past season with devastating finishers and a collage of the greatest moments. Across The Nation by Union Underground blares throughout the arena in the background as the tron goes black and the voiceover plays over the song*

Voiceover: "At Ultimate War Games all hell will be unleashed when the second ever IWA Rumble takes place on your doorstep!!"

*the cameras turn to the tron as Mr.Mexico jumps into view*

Mr.Mexico: "The king of the rumble, has a ring to it dont it."

*Mexico starts to walk and a picture is on the wall showing a wrestler*

Mr.Mexico: "I will follow in the footsteps of my Mexican Brothers and make it to the top of the wrestling ladder!! Conquering the world and proving i CAN rule IWA."

*Mexico pauses for a second, looks at the picture then turns back to the camera*

Mr.Mexico: "Is it my time? Have i got the ability? Can i reach the top of the ladder?"

*Mexico looks at the ground, then back up*

Mr.Mexico: "HELL YEAH! i can."

*Mexico quickly takes a last glance at the picture on the wall before turning and whispering to himself*

Mr.Mexico: Ill do it for you dad.

[i]*Mexico walks out of camera shot. The camera shows an area filled with the darkness. Nothing to be seen here. A thin thread of smoke comes from the bottom. The camera lowers and encounters a gloomy smiling mask. The maskman enjoys a cigar though it's a mystery how he can smoke through his mask. He stands quietly for some time.*

Daniel Mayers: "For me life is a huge circus... And everyone is a performer. Someone is a magician, another one is a big stupid mountain of muscles in a leotard picking up a 100kg aluminium ball. I am a clown. I'm an entertainer. And Im going to entertain! At the Royal Rumble..."

*Daniel shakes some ash off the cigar and gives a short chuckle.*

Daniel Mayers: "I like to make presents."

*The piсture of Daniel is changed by short flashbacks with Daniel smashing his opponents with the Slice-cream and tying balloons to their wrists featuring commentators shouts.*

Rhys Trebian: "Here goes the Slice-cream!"

Ken Comaro: "What? Daniel Mayers takes a balloon and ties it to the opponent's wrist!"

Rhys Trebian: "What a throw! And here Daniel takes the balloon! I like this new tradition of him!"

Ken Comaro: "Very kind of Daniel Mayers!"

Rhys Trebian: Finish this! Take the balloon! And yes, he takes it!

Ken Comaro: "And the balloon is tied!"

*The picture returns the dark area. Daniel still holds the cigar*

Daniel Mayers: "As you see. I like making presents. So I need to prepape better for a huge Rumble. And you know what?"

*Daniel goes out of the frame. Moments later he returns dragging an ice-cream cart. Dozens of balloons are tied to it.*

Daniel Mayers: "I'm ready! Yippee-Ki-Yay!"

*He laughs and the camera fades to an area where Sarah Lane stands in the interview area, she see's Stewson approaching*

Sarah: "Hey Stewson"

Stewson: "Hey Miss Sarah"

Sarah: "Are you entering the rumble"?

Stewson: "Miss Sarah, history tells us the only the strong will achieve greatest, and when i'm the last person standing after this rumble, miss Sarah, I will reach my greatest buy winning the world heavyweight champion and becoming the greatest of all of the great."

Sarah: "Thank you Stewson"

Stewson: "You are welcome"

*The scene fades and comes to life with a new scene where Enigmatic Savior is sitting at the top of the ramp.*

Enigmatic Savior: "I have wrestled for some of the top companies in the world. I have beaten guys who were considered unbeatable. I am a former world champion and at Ultimate War Games I will eliminate those who stand before me because I need to."

*Enigmatic Savior looks directly at the camera.*

Enigmatic Savior: "The rumble will have one victor...a savior..."

*Enigmatic Savior smiles.*

Enigmatic Savior: "...And that will be me."

*People are thrilled with the line of events in IWA and suddenly Titus Alexius Muttley's theme play as the crowd gets ecstatic and gave him a standing oblation as a respect to the Juggernaut of IWA History. Titus goes to the announcer's table then he grabs a microphone then he goes to pick a steel chair throwing it to the center of the ring. As it makes a very loud sound of steel hitting the mat of the ring. Titus goes to the center, he sets the chair and sit on it as he raise the mic into his lips.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Hello Puppies! Hello IWA! The Unstoppable Juggernaut of IWA is here to proclaim it's ultimate mission in Ultimate War Games."

*Titus Alexius Muttley stares at the poster and logo for the first Ultimate War Games of IWA.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "I know puppies that I've walked the path of hell together with Perry and aiding him to have his limelight. I even walked the path of sorrow after being defeated for the World Tag Team Championship."

*Titus Alexius Muttley pause for a second as he keeps on reminiscing the bitter past he had with his previous mentor and colleague.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "At Ultimate War Games! I, The number one superstar of this industry and the next face of IWA will rise above the rest. Rising victorious! Rising against the other 29 wrestlers and will make his on mark! Yes, This coming Ultimate War Games! I will conquer Hell! I will conquer Sorrow! I will conquer Fear and Sorrow! I will be the next IWA Champion!"

"People were energized with his words and with his proclamation as the next Face of IWA."

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Listen well! Mark this day, the War Master is reborn. Reborn with greatness, excellency and dominance. Puppies! Your great daddy will be IWA! Take it or leave it!"

*Titus stands up and he goes to the top turnbuckle and raise his fist, as his fans, supporters and puppies were ecstatic with his ideals and proclamation. He then leaves the arena giving shake hands, photos, shirt and action figure to his fans. Camera fades to a Perry's dark locker room*

Perry Jenkins: "My destiny is finally clear. Im destine for big and better things. And that is the IWA Heavyweight Championship. Fighting my way through 19 other men for the opportunity to be the face of this company is everyones dream.

*Perry lets out a big laugh*

Perry Jenkins: "But im the only one that has the talent and charisma to live out that dream. I'm the greatest of all time. No one will stop me from getting what i want. Once i get past those 19 other men, there is no one and i mean no one that keep me from the World Title!!

*Camera fades to where Harry Hampton is seen pacing his locker room with black shades on he looks into the camera and smirks*

Harry Hampton: "I... have been pushed around for far too long... I will dominate, I will break, I will beat eveyone and anyone that gets in my way.... The Era of Harry Hampton.... has just begun.... Have a Nice Day"

*Hampton takes off his shades, and gives the camera a wink. The tron fades and lights back up with an image of Bford who is seen sitting on the turnbuckle in an empty arena looking directly into the camera*

Bford: "My grandfather was a 10 time Heavyweight champion... a master of Rumble matches. He's in the Hall of Fame... my father has held more championships than anyone in this entire Business... also in the Hall of Fame.... so It's only natural that I... Bford... Win this rumble... It's in my blood... after all I AM....THE INNOVATOOOOOR OF GREATNESS..... so to all my fellow wrestlers in that ring, get ready for me to WHOOP. THAT. ASS!"

*Bford hops off the turnbuckle and leaves as the Camera shows Sharkey is swimming in the ocean with the sharks then he turns around and talks*

Sharkey Jaws: "This chance only comes once in a lifetime for a shark and for this rumble it's my turn to shine AND I WILL WIN THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP. Did I mention I will win it? and at ultimate war games I WILL BE THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!"

*Sharkey Jaws Laughs*

Sharkey Jaws: "2013 is the year of the shark here is a present camera man."

*Throws Shark at camera man. The camera cuts to gray fuzz then lights up with Kid A and Baby B. They are walking outside the arena and go to a seedy looking bar nearby. They walk in take in the atmosphere. Kid A nods at Baby B and she goes to talk to a lone man drinking a beer and he addresses the camera.*

Kid A: "The reason we're here is preparation. See, Baby tells me there's gonna be a rumble goin' on with everyone involved. Then and there for the first time I'm thinkin' that this is the place for me. I've been in many fights in my life and I can tell you people first hand the rumble is the most fun. In the normal world this can happen almost magically."

*In the background we see the man Baby was talking to going off to the bar. Baby B looks around and makes flirty eyes at a man standing by the jukebox and he saunters over and starts talking to her.*

Kid A: "All it takes is the right atmosphere and a little push to send a crowd over the edge."

*Baby B laughs loudly and this gets the attention of the first man. He comes back to her and she looks at him innocently. He slams the drinks down and confronts the second guy. They push each other around until Baby B sticks her leg out and trips them into a group of guys in leather. Punches are thrown at random and more people get involved. Baby B jumps up on the bar admiring her work as the rumble begins. Kid A looks on with a smile and stops the cameraman from running out the door before continuing.*

Kid A: "Us in the IWA, we set up and put ourselves into the chaos that is a rumble and that's just great. Ain't no better way to test a man. See, in the rumble everyone's plans just go away. The puppet masters are made useless, the alliances are destroyed, the monsters meet their matches, and the aces are preyed upon. People think they know how they'll handle themselves but once the chaos takes over there's only one thing you can do. All the manly crap melts away and what everyone can only rely on is their primal urge to survive."

*A man comes into frame and smashes a bottle over Kid's head and is surprised when Kid doesn't flinch. He throws a punch but Kid A punches him in the stomach first and he flies back. Kid A laughs and wipes his boozy hair back.*

Kid A: "I have this theory. I think no one else in the IWA has what it takes to survive such a match. There's a rumble and there's a rumble with me in it. I'm gonna make it like somethin' you guys aren't prepared for. It will me MY rumble. My primal instincts have been honed by years in the pit of violence. You guys'll just be armed with blunt spears compared to that. I'll make all the chaos revolve around me and the weaker beasts will destroyed. You guys that are left are gonna have to do a hell of a lot to take me out. This will be my opportunity to rise above and I will do whatever it takes to be the last man in there. A rumble is like a second home for me, y'all just be visitin'."

*Kid A turns around and walks into the melee proper. He throws a chair into the air and grabs someone's head as the cameraman is knocked down by someone and the shot fades. The camera finds Hurricane Earl sitting in his locker room. Earl is staring at a picture where Sarah Lane enters with a cameraman*

Earl: "Hey what's up?"

Sarah: "collecting interviews for the upcoming rumble match, got a moment?"

Earl: "yep"

Sarah: "what do you think of you're chances to win the rumble match?"

Earl: "my chance's are a good as anybody's, but you see I have an added motivation."

Sarah: "motivation, what type of motivation?"

Earl: "The type to prove that I am one of the toughest and best guy's here, and to prove to certain people that I am more than just a tag team wrestler, and when I win this rumble Sarah, I will do what people say cannot be done I will defeat Romulus and become the World Heavyweight Champion."

Sarah: "thank you for you're time"

Earl: "No problem"

*The tron flashes and lights up with an image of the ceiling rafters high above the soldout IWA stadium. In the dim lit rafters a figure can be made out overlooking the arena from above. The Hysteric stands poised like a vulture staring down at the ring in a crouched stance with a determined look on his face. After a moment he looks up acknowledging the cameraman. He stands up righting himself and approaches the cameraman slowly in a stalking way. The cameraman opens his mouth but is halted by The Hysteric*

The Hysteric: "Stop. Do you hear it?"

*The cameraman looks about confused before shrugging his shoulders as The Hysteric slowly walks past him circling him, his International Championship gleams off the little light in the rafters from upon his shoulder*

The Hysteric: "We are not alone.."

*The cameraman spins around cautiously doing a quick canvas of the clearly empty rafters before returning his gaze on the International Champion with a confused look on his face*

The Hysteric: "Destiny... Destiny is amongst us my friend. Listen as she hums her soft melody for she is never wrong."

*The cameraman nods for The Hysteric to continue. The Hysteric walks over to the edge leaning over the rail hanging out high above the arena*

The Hysteric: "Come, I must show you..."

*He laughs and leans back in and turns walking away into the depths of the darkness in the rafters. Moments later the rafters burst with vibrant lights and The Hysteric can be seen kneeling in front of a large poster advertising a 30 Man Rumble at Ultimate War Games*

The Hysteric: "This is what Destiny has in store for The Hysteric. Destiny has spoken and with the aid of The Nest, The Hysteric will walk out of Ultimate War Games not only still your International Champion but your Rumble Winner and your future Heavyweight Champion of the World. Destiny came to The Hysteric in his dreams my friend, she spoke softly instructing The Hysteric in great detail the mission of creating The Nest, soon to be the most feared and dominant faction the IWA Universe has ever witnessed before or after. She picked the members, she picked the Rumble, and she ultimately hand picked the Savior of IWA, The Hysteric. Now do you see it?! Now do you understand that The Hysteric cannot lose?!"

*The cameraman shakes as The Hysteric realizes he has been shouting. He takes a deep breath and laughs wickedly before patting the cameraman on the shoulder and walking with him under his arm*

The Hysteric: "Destiny has chosen and lastly..."

*The Hysteric stops and smiles looking at the cameraman who looks back in amusement. The Hysteric looks away slowly then looks back quickly kicking the cameraman in the gut sending him barreling backwards and down the stairs leading to the rafters. The Hysteric is seen laughing manically through a cracked camera lens as the cameramans body lay still*

The Hysteric: "The Hysteric has spoken."

*Members of The Nest emerge from the shadows around the stairs grabbing the unconscious cameraman and dragging him off into the darkness as the tron fades to black with the echoing sound of The Hysteric's laughter*

Voiceover: "Come Ultimate War Games these 20 Gladiators will compete in brutal combat for a shot at the most coveted and prestigious prize IWA has to offer... but the journey does not end there, for a far more Immovable object stands in their way... The current King of the Rumble and Heavyweight Champion of the World...."

Crowd: "....Romulus....Romulus....Romulus...."

*The cameras cut to the locker room where the IWA Championship belt can be seen. The cameras pan out to see it is around the waist of IWA Champion Romulus*

Romulus: "At the end of the day, the winner still has to go through me!!!"

*Romulus smiles and gives into his signature Roman Salute pose a the cameras fade out. A large IWA Rumble logo fills the screen as the music fades and the tron cuts to black*

-1x IWA Rising Star Tourney Winner
-Leader of The Nest
-Co-Leader of The Prodigy
-Owns Rex, Surge, Gunner, Chaos Dimention & Cory Atlas

-----
-ISW Superstar (2012-Present)
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW International Champion
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW Insanity Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
-1x Dance Off Award Winner
-2x Match of the Season Award Winner

Last edited by Hysteric on Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker

PostSubject: Re: Finalized Rumble Promo   Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:31 pm

nice job!
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Finalized Rumble Promo   Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:34 pm

no prob, ill add more as they come in Smile

-Leader of The Nest

-----
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW International Champion
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW Insanity Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
-1x Dance Off Award Winner
-2x Match of the Season Award Winner
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker

PostSubject: Re: Finalized Rumble Promo   Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:10 am

isnt this the second ever IWA Rumble? Pretty sure i won the title in the first rumble at War Games I
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Finalized Rumble Promo   Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:33 am

Fixed it Smile

-Leader of The Nest

-----