Share | 

Danger Zone Episode 2 (Rave Reply)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Danger Zone Episode 2 (Rave Reply)   Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:17 pm

*Backstage a large group of men in black pants and black T shirts reading "Security" are seen walking quickly down a pale white corridor. The camera pans the rest of the corridor as the men walk by revealing they are alone in the corridors. The group of men stop short of the entrance curtain. The roars of the fans can be heard from outside the curtain. The Security members slowly spread apart revealing a man in between them grinning widely. The Hysteric stands smiling with his International Championship slung over his shoulder. He approaches a bench and mirror and lays his title down softly running his fingers across it. He grins and begins applying his face paint as the fans roar in the background*

Ken Comaro: "And there you see our International Champion, The Hysteric performing his pre-segment ritual as he prepares for the second ever episode of the controversial Danger Zone."

Rhys Tresbian: "Wow Ken, how much to they pay you to be that blatantly observant and controversial? Please Ken."

Ken Comaro: "Yes Rhys, controversial and more than your simple mind could ever hope to imagine partner."

*The Hysteric finishes up his face paint and smiles evily as he looks about at the members of Security. Each man has a firm and stern look upon their face showing no signs of emotion or humanity. The Hysteric laughs to himself amused by this as he begins applying his body paint to his arm*

The Hysteric: "Awh why so serious boys? Loosen up."

*The Hysteric shakes his head smiling as the Security members disperse farther away from The Hysteric. Many of them roll their shoulders or yawn relaxing comfortably in their new positions*

Ken Comaro: "What do you think The Hysteric is doing with his own entourage of security members here tonight Rhys?"

Rhys Tresbian: "Really Ken? Really? He's the International Champion of the World, he does what he wants and doesnt need a reason to do so, but to humor your ignorance Ken and hypothetically say there is a reason why The Hysteric is under the protection of a security entourage I would say it has something to do with that nut job Muttley who is still hunting him. That lunatic needs to be locked up, I mean how dare he disrespect The Hysteric like that."

Ken Comaro: "You're kidding right? Of the two men discussed which one has A) kidnapped the others brother and B) talks to himself? Besides The Hysteric gave the disrespect first and then accepted Muttley's challenge and in turn received a loss in a fascinating upset last week."

Rhys Tresbian: "Fascinating? No. Upset? Yes. Every fan left upset at the end result of that match. Now maybe you should shut your mouth Ken and stop slandering The Hysteric's name before I tell him, you know he's coming down here partner."

Ken Comaro: "Okay Rhys, and yeah exactly why does he choose our announcers table of all the places in this 2000 square foot arena to stand atop and gloat to the world. Complete disrespect."

Rhys Tresbian: "How many times do I have to tell you Kenneth, He is the International Champion of the World and..."

Ken Comaro: "And he can do whatever he wants, yeah I know."

Rhys Tresbian: "Then shut your mouth and watch as the world is entertained!"

*The Hysteric laces his wrestling boots and examines himself in the mirror before picking up his International Championship and slinging it over his shoulder. He turns and walks towards the curtain. He stops short and looks down closing his eyes*

The Hysteric: "It's showtime boys, look alive."

*Savior by Rise Against hits and the arena is filled with echoes of ripping guitar solos and smashing drum beats. After a moment The Hysteric steps through the curtain with an evil grin on his face. He stands atop the stage in dark jeans, a black band tee and a crazy new colorful face paint. The Hysteric's hair is up in a bun as he stands holding his International Championship above his head while he slowly walks down the ramp. The Hysteric puts his title upon his shoulder and walks past the steps and around the ring over to the commentators table. He locks eyes with Rhys Tresbian and Ken Comaro as approaches them. The Hysteric grins and climbs on top of the announcers table. He stands for a moment eyeing Rhys Tresbian then Ken Comaro who look back nervously. He raises the International Championship above his head as the fans boo loudly. The Hysteric holds the pose for a moment before hopping down and climbing into the ring. The Hysteric's music fades as he throws his wristbands to the fans*

The Hysteric: "Hello Canada."

*The crowd gives a mixed reaction to The Hysteric as he smiles*

The Hysteric: "Am I saying it right? Canada? Because I actually heard from a friend it was Can-I-Duhhh."

*The fans boo loudly to The Hysteric's amusement*

The Hysteric: "Haha, The Hysteric also heard they actually pay people to move this far north due to the harsh living conditions, horrible weather and the stupid locals."

*The Canadian crowd comes alive with boos and jeers aimed at The Hysteric who twirls his mic in his hand*

The Hysteric: "Tell you what though, this sure beats Mexico. Wow was that place a dump."

*The fans boo again as The Hysteric cant help himself from laughing*

The Hysteric: "Now now, not every place can be as great as the good 'Ol United States of America, speaking of America, many of you may have noticed I'm being accompanied to the ring by an entourage of highly trained security members rather than the members of The Nest. You see it just so happens that The Nest members's passports were denied by Canada due to certain, I dont know... Legal issues. Lets just say The Nest members aren't the most legally stable group of guys. But enough about that lets talk more about the matters at hand. Like the second ever Danger Zooooone!!"

*The fans grow loud in excitement but are still booing The Hysteric*

The Hysteric: "It's no secret The Hysteric did something completely unprecedented two weeks ago at Termination when he rose ratings, spiked interests and interviewed IWA's only redneck hillbilly, But thats not all he did. No. No. No. The Hysteric did one more thing, The Hysteric succeeded. He succeeded in pissing in the Cheerios of the one known as Titus Alexius Muttley. Muttley who disrespected The Hysteric and Muttley who payed the price for his sins."

*The fans cheer at the sound of Muttley's name but boo as The Hysteric finishes his statement*

The Hysteric: "Now Muttley I know you're back there and I know that you are listening to The Hysteric, you see soon after confronting you Muttley The Hysteric realized that you were not the type of man to attack head on, for The Hysteric would surely lose that battle as we previously saw last week in that fluke you now claim as your victory, and let me stop and remind you of something. I am the greatest International Champion of all time and I didn't get here by being an undefeated monster or by kissing the asses of every fan in here, I got here by busting my own day in and day out, losing and winning. You see you can go ahead and win the little ones Muttley, because you see this?"

*The Hysteric raises his International Title in the air*

The Hysteric: "This is proof that I, The Hysteric, win the BIG ones."

*Loud arena shaking boos echo about as The Hysteric holds his Championship above his head taking in the fans reaction before lowering it again*

The Hysteric: "And come Ultimate War Games, I will win the big one, again and add another notch onto the defenses of the longest International Championship reign of all time."

*Garbage is thrown about the arena as The Hysteric laughs*

The Hysteric: "As I was saying, you aren't the type of man that will break through head on physical punishment. No, you are much different. You are the Hero type Muttley, and the hero type must be dealt with in a certain way. In order to crush a Hero you must first crush what he stands for, what he protects and what he loves leaving him an empty shell of what he was before, which brings us to the Million Dollar question... What has The Hysteric done with the Ravaging one?"

*The fans boo loudly and begin chanting*

Crowd: "Come out Muttley!! Where is Ron?? Come out Muttley!! Where is Ron??"

*The Hysteric walks to the edge of the ropes and sits on one welcoming Muttley to the ring. After a moment of silence from the tron The Hysteric laughs and walks back to the middle of the ring where he brings the mic to his lips again*

The Hysteric: "He's not coming folks, ya know why? Because he's somewhere right now searching hopelessly for his lost brethren and like the dumb mutt he is, he won't be able to find him. Keep sniffing boy, you'll never find him."

*Just then Muttley's music hits and the arena explodes as The Hysteric drops the mic and looks on in shock. He walks to the ropes and yells to the security members to tighten up and watch out for Muttley. After a moment of The Hysteric pacing about the ring with a crazed look on his face Muttley's music fades and The Hysteric leans over the ropes laughing. He leans up still laughing doing a circle pointing to all of the fans*

The Hysteric: "Ahhahahaaa, you guys..."

*The Hysteric laughs and brings his mic back to his lips*

The Hysteric: "You guys are great. You actually thought he would show his face here tonight? Well news flash Canada, Muttley's not coming but I can tell you who is and maybe he can tell you why his former young prodigy Muttley has run for the hills. Please welcome from Charlotte, North Carolina weighing in at 245 pounds of pure Champion, he stands at 6 foot 1. He is the self proclaimed Greatest of All Time, former leader of the dominant stable The Revolution, and your longest reigning, defending Extreme Division Champion of the Woooooorrrrlllddd!! One of the few men backstage The Hysteric sees eye to eye with and the second ever guest on The Danger Zone, Peerrrrrryyyy Jeeeeeenkiiiiiiiinsss!!"

*Twisted Transister by Korn plays through the arena
a series of coloured spotlights creates a terrific lightshow
and many changing-coloured Pyrotechnics flash all the way on the Titan Tron
Perry Jenkins makes his way to the ring
a light shines over him on the ring
The Hysteric hand Perry Jenkins a microphone*

Perry Jenkins: "Wow! It nice to finally be in the ring with someone I can share my intellectual opinions with! Thank you Hysteric for having me on your show. I hear your talking about my lil trainee Muttley. Let me tell you something about Muttley. I trained him all of last season. Him and his butt buddy Ron had the privilege of working with a champion and cooperating as a unit. After all I've done for those guys the say I turned my back on them?

Crowd: "Muttley!! Muttley!! Muttley!!

Perry Jenkins: "You people should be booing him not cheering! I taught that ungrateful S.O.B all I no! If anything he turned his back on me! The Revolution is dead while I stand here your Extreme Division Champion!

*Perry raises the title up while the crowd boos him*

The Hysteric: "Im glad I had the chance to get your opinion on him. I would also like to say that its nice to finally have a champion that actually has talent like I do! What I want to talk about is the Termination Champion...Bford..."

*The crowd chant Bford's name*

Crowd: "Bford!! Bford!! Bford!!"

Perry Jenkins: "The only reason your cheering his name is because you got a contact high from all that maple syrup you people make! Bford is a nobody. A joke of a champion and a non credible wrestler! He started a war that he will not win. At Ultimate War Games I will win back my title and through his title in the garbage where it belongs!"

The Hysteric: "You have two other guys that have brown nosed there way into the title match. The Rave and Silverberg.

Perry Jenkins: "First of all I dont see why I have to waste my time with poor excuses of wrestlers like those two. I beat The Rave far and square. So what does he do he cries about it until Alana gives him another chance that he doesn't deserve. All he is, is an untalented, unprofessional, poor excuse for an IWA superstar. He actually had the audacity to attack me while I was signing autographs for my fans and trust me they wern't Canadian! As for Silverberg, he wants to try and steal my spotlight, that is not happening. He got a couple of lucky wins against TDG and a couple of jobbers. So he automatically thinks hes #1 contender for my title. I don't think so. Im the longest reigning Extreme Division Champion. I made this title prestigious and like I said before at Ultimate War Games I will be the first Unified Extreme Division Champion and heck I might even with the Rumble at go after Romulus!

*The fans cheer at the sound of Romulus's name as they stand and begin chanting*

Crowd: "...Romulus... ...Romulus... ...Romulus..."

*Perry Jenkins and The Hysteric both exchange looks of disgust as they look out to the roaring sea of fans. The Hysteric brings the mic to his lips mocking the Canadian crowd*

The Hysteric: "Romulus! Romulus! Rom.. Shut up!!"

*The fans boo even louder drowning out The Hysterics laughter*

The Hysteric: "You fools chant for anyone who kisses your ass do you know that? I mean you cheer Romulus, who is here about as often as The Rave who no doubt was a better paper pusher than anything else, You cheer the Mexican Hurricanes who are just the most awful and odd pair of partners I and the world has ever seen , how they came to claim Tag Team Gold is beyond me. Let us not forget the quote on quote Innovator of Greatness, Bford who runs around talking about 'Whooping That Ass' when in reality he comes here day in and day out and does nothing but Kiss That Ass!''

*The arena shakes with Boos as the fans scream for Bford*

The Hysteric: "Shut your mouth while The Hysteric is speaking, I'm not kissing any ass and that's why I am booed, Look at your guys's favorite superstar Sean Pain, he turned his back on the IWA Universe because after weeks and weeks of trying to please you idiots he finally realized, it was getting him nowhere around here!"

*Perry Jenkins smiles as The Hysteric disrespects the fans*

The Hysteric: "Now where was I? Oh yes, speaking of Rave, Bford and Silverberg, The Hysteric does have one more question for the Extreme Division Champion. The Hysteric caught the end of the triple threat match last week, including your commentary which i must confess was quite amusing and I was wondering, the IWA Roster was just wondering actually just what do you have to say for yourself after practically ending The Orange Count Monster's long reign of going undefeated here in the IWA? I mean damn that must have felt great to finally shut that bald headed baboon up once and for all. I mean for once IWA's chrome dome wasn't the last man standing and for once he finally realized what it felt like to be just as vulnerable and helpless as every other man backstage has done at least once before, Please do share the feeling with The Hysteric. It will truly allow me to sleep better tonight."

Perry Jenkins: "Finally seeing that bald headed S.O.B's shoulder on the mat for the 3 count ,ade me feel great. Silverberg has nothing to brag about now. He took his I off the prize and screwed himself. It will be the same at Ultimate War Games, if he takes his eye off the ball he will be a victim to the Ultimate Xposure!

*The Hysteric smiles at the thought of Silverberg in pain as the fans boo loudly back to them*

The Hysteric: "I could only wish that I was down there by ringside when he was counted down for the three and I could only fathom the look of desperation on his and Bford's face as The Rave, a simple paper pusher was standing tall over two of IWA's so called biggest faces."

*The Hysteric laughs*

The Hysteric: "You want to see two of the truly biggest faces this company has to offer? You're looking at them. Two of the longest reigning Champions in IWA history and by no means paperweight champs like some guys backstage. Speaking of two of the biggest faces in the company I may have had an ulterior motive in bringing you out here Perry."

*Perry looks to The Hysteric cautiously*

The Hysteric: "The Hysteric figures it this way, seeing as were both in the rumble and we both want the Heavyweight Championship, maybe there's a solution that could help us both out. How about The Hysteric and The Nest watch Perry's back in the Rumble assuring you the victory?"

Perry Jenkins: "I'm listening.."

The Hysteric: "In return, you would grant The Hysteric the first title shot when you beat Romulus and strip him of his Heavyweight Championship and end the longest title reign of all time."

*Perry Jenkins thinks for a moment before extending his hand and nodding his head*

Perry Jenkins: "You got yourself a deal Hysteric."

*The Hysteric reaches out to take Perry's hand when just then Bford's music hits and Perry Jenkins turns his shocked gaze to the entrance as him and The Hysteric look around the arena waiting the arrival of the Termination Champion. Both Hysteric and Perry Jenkins look at the ramp as Bford's music plays, but Bford is nowhere to be seen. The music stops for a bit, then starts back up, again Bford does not come out suddenly the Titan Tron comes on and Bford is seen in Hysteric's locker room smiling*

Bford: "Hey! Hysteric! Up here!... I know you're expecting me to head down there, talk smack, get a huge pop from the crowd. But uh... first, before I do all that... just thought you should see some stuff... Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to IWA Cribs!"

*Bford takes the camera showing the Hysteric's entire locker room trashed, files and pictures ripped and all over the floor, bubble paper stapled to the walls and paint splashed everywhere*

Bford: "Man... you should really tidy up this place... oh and uh... perry... ya might not wanna see your room... lets just say while you were talking... I had a BBQ... there was a lot of fire... anyway... Hysteric I have a couple of friends of yours here... Hey... isn't that... it is... Ratchet!"

*Bford points the camera at Ratchet who is unconcious and wrapped in bubble wrap, the camera is then moved and Dr. Dominator is seen tied to a chair with duck tape knocked out as well*

Bford: "Hey.. isn't that Dr. Dominator too... wow its like the whole nest got their Asses Whooped... Shh Shh... hear that..."

*Cory Atlas is heard yelling inside a locker, he's banging on the locker door, Bford chuckles and looks into the camera*

Bford: "Wow! It's a whole party up in here... Don't worry about Daniel Meyers... I told Enigmatic Savior where he is... they're probably duking it out as we speak... hmm... seems your Nest..is ... out of action for tonight... so with that being said... I think it's time for the Innovator of greatness to make his debut on The Danger Zone!"

*Bford drops the camera and Hysteric Looks at Perry with slight worry on his face, suddenly the lights go out and the crowd begins cheering loudly as they hear the following words.*

Bford: "I'm gonna Whoop. That. Ass!"

*The lights turn back on and Bford is seen walking down the ramp mic in hand smiling at the Hysteric and Perry Jenkins, as he grabs a chair and sets it down in front of the ring without entering the ring. He then sits down looking at the two men*

Bford: "What's wrong Hysteric... you don't look too happy to see me... and Perry... you look absolutely pale! Well I know what'll really get you two riled up..."

*Bford clears his throat and stands raising the mic back up to his mouth*

Bford: "I am....The Future Hall of Famer... The Futre IWA Legend...Mr. Main Event!... Mr. Termination... The Man who will whoop Everyone's asses in the Ring in UWG, win, then become World HeavyWeight Champion... The Innovatooooooor of Greatness!.... The IWA Termination Champion!.....B............FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRD!"

*The crowd goes crazy cheering and chanting "Bford! Bford! Bford!"*

Hysteric: "Silence! You think you can just come into The Hysteric's Danger Zone and run things? No! That is not how it works here I-"

Bford: "Yo!... Hysteric... do everyone a favor... and SHUT THE HELL UP!"

*The fans are wild as Hysteric looks around at all of the fans yelling at them to be quiet, Perry Jenkins is yelling at them as well*

Bford: "Fact! I just waltzed into your Locker Room and beat the hell out of your nest...Fact! I am 2... and I repeat!..."

Crowd: "TWOOOO!"

Bford: "Two seconds away from doing the same to you two and Showing you both Why I'm the TERMINATION CHAMPION!"

Hysteric: "Wait... Speaking of the Termination Championship, let The Hysteric ask you, how does it feel knowing the only reason you're Champion, is due to a fluke... a mere roll up on TDG? Or better yet tell us Bford, how it feels living in both your Father and your Grandfather's Shadows? You see The Hysteric thinks, No. The Hysteric knows your entire Career has been a fluke. Hence why I was able to knock you off the ladder, and attain the International Championship leaving you a failure like you will always be! You arent the innovator of greatness, more like the innovator of fakeness and you're damn sure no future hall of famer, you will nevr and I mean EVEEERRR be anything more than B-"

*The Hysteric is bleeped out for a moment as his next statements are censored before taking a large breath and letting out the rest*

Hysteric: "Ford!"

*The crowd is booing the Hysteric, as Bford slightly hold his head down... then he smiles looking up*

Bford: "How's it feel losing to Titus Muttely Last Week?"

*Hysteric scowls as the fans cheer loudly and chant*

Crowd: "Muttley beat you!! Muttley beat you!! Muttley beat you!!"

Bford: "How's it feel knowing He might do the same thing at The Paper-View and become the new Champion..See... We can do this all day.. and if you think my career is a fluke... I'm more than willing to slide into that ring, and test your theory..."

*Perry grabs his mic and begins yelling at Bford*

Perry Jenkins: "Hey! Try it... come in here and see what happens to you! I'll show you, Rave, and that Idiot Silverberg!"

Bford: "Oh! Speaking of Silverberg... I managed to actually have a conversation with him earlier... and uh... let's just say He hates my guts... but right now... He despises you even more... so... without further adieu... Ladies and Gentlemen... please welcome The. Orange County Monster!....SIIIIIIIIILLLLVEEEERRRRBEEEEEEEERRRRRRG!"

*Silverberg's theme hits and The Hysteric and Perry Jenkins step to the ropes with their titles in hand as weapons as they encourage Bford to get in and await Silverberg. Bford stands pointing to the entrance as the music fades. Bford looks confused as the tron lights up with the frozen image of Silverberg laying on the mat after last week's match defeated for the first time. The image turns to that of someones back. The figure slowly turns around smiling revealing his identity. The Rave stands tall on the tron as teh fans begin to chant his name*

Crowd: "Rave!! Rave!! Rave!! Rave!!"

Rave: "Thank you Bford for the introduction, I'm sure Silverberg would have been very honored... If he actually had the audacity to show up after the great embarrassment he was suffered when I, a simple Paper pusher as some of you would say did what none of you could. I The Rave, ended the Orange County Monster's undefeated streak and not only did I end it, I ended it single handedly."

*The fans cheer for Rave as Perry Jenkins and Bford look on*

Rave: "It seems everyone but The Rave and The Raves fans believed in him. People were talking, wondering when would The Rave come out on top, wondering why The Rave was even in this match saying I was unqualified, calling me the 'underdog' of the fight. People said I was undeserving and begged my way into this match. And nothing could be farther from the truth! Look and let The Rave remind all of you nay sayers in the world how he made the biggest statement of the season with just three legendary seconds"

*The tron changes to a short clip of the fans counting to three as the refs hand hits the mat. Rave jumps up and is ecstatic as the fans cheer for his victory. The rave stands over Silverberg dominantly as the tron fades back to The Rave*

Rave: "Now as much as I would love to be down there with you three guys, seeing how much fun you're having I'm a little busy getting ready for a rumble and a title match."

*The fans cheer as The Hysteric brings his mic to his lips*

The Hysteric: "So you're saying you skipped out on Termination and the fans to get the jump on UWG? Sounds like a real man of the people."

Perry Jenkins: "Sounds like a real pussy."

*The fans boo loudly at Perry's statement*

Rave: "No, it sounds smart seeing as I was brutally assaulted by Bford after my match, I'm just looking out for number one. That's all that really matter around here right? But let me ask you boys, exactly what makes you guys think that with the power of these fans on my side, and the momentum of a victory of Silverberg that I won't be able to do the same thing at Ultimate War Games as I did last week only this time winning both the Extreme and Termination Championships and becoming the first and only Unified Champion of the world?"

*Suddenly the titan tron fades back to the ring video and The Rave is seen being disappeared from there
The Hysteric and Perry look at each other looking confused
The crowd cheers for no apparent reason
After few seconds of silence, Fight by the dirty youth hits across the arena
Swagger D slowly walks to the stage wearing a sweatshirt and shorts with a blue mask and a smirk on his face
He then walks down the ramp and slides right into the ring as Perry Jenkins and Bford stand up looking alert
Swagger D then pleases them with another smirk
He then grabs a microphone from the table and puts it by his mouth staring at the hysteric
Before saying anything he turns to Perry and Bford*

Swagger D: "You know what I feel right now?
I feel that you both are little sons of (censored) thats gon be losing their title at the pay per view
Don't expect a retain caz by the looks of you two, i dont see that title around your waist in your future anymore
This is it for you...
One more night to say everything you want caz when its next week, you'll probably be crying after your loss
You two are disgrace to champions
A perfect champion would be someone thats not a 1920 black and white mask wearing freak and someone that thinks he can actually whip some asses
When you go deep into that, you will find my name there!
Thats right!
After winning the rumble, I am gonna be the new Heavyweight Champion and I will watch you two with nothing left but embarrassment"

*The crowd boos at Swagger D*

Swagger D: "Just like all these no life losers, you will have nothing to prove, nothing to do!
And you're probably wondering why I am saying all this
No, I'm actually saying the truth caz I believe everyone has their focus on champions
and I have mine as well and I am ashamed about how bad you two are
May IWA be lucky for you later on...
Now, The Rave...
Nobody has time for your stupid (censored) for a live satellite video
We got a god damn show to finish here
You aint no VIP, (censored)
Good Luck at the pay per view losers caz I'm sure..."

*Swagger D was interrupted by a loud voice that can be heard all over IWA arena and the fans go crazy and really excited as they've noticed Titantron suddenly sets to light as the scenery is in the car park of IWA. Titus Alexius Muttley is seen sitting and laying back behind an expensive limousine with a sledgehammer in his hand as the camera focus it's attention to Titus. He is asking the cameraman if it's rolling already as he is gasping his breath from the beat up that he had earlier from The Hysteric. He then give a signal to the cameraman to make his words audible because he would like to extend his words to The Hysteric.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: Is it rolling?... Are you sure?... Can they hear me? Good.

*The cameraman nods for Muttley to continue*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Hello Ladies, I'm so sorry to interrupt your party. is it nice to have a tea party down there? How are you Mr. Insane, but before you answer that question.... Ooops, i cannot hear your stupid answer and i don't need it anyway. I would like to say thank you for the attendants of your little tea party Mr. Insane. I would like to extend my deepest thank you to Mr. Bford for taking care of The Nest..., now they are The Mess."

*Bford laugh with Titus humor about what Bford did to The Nest, The crowd gives a huge cheer to Bford.*

Crowd: Bford! Bford! Bford! Bford!

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Another thing, I almost forgot to give thanks my mentor Perry Jenkins. Thank you for teaching me how to become very evil. So as a form of thank you, Sir Jenkins and Sir Insane. I would like to give you a wonderful present."

*Camera pans to a limousine, a totally wrecked limousine. Windshields and side mirrors are broken, Engines are smoking, Headlights and taillights are broken. leather sets are full of garbage and Tires are missing. Camera pans back to Titus Alexius Muttley who stands up, still catching his breath and still groggy. The Hysteric gets really mad and he points to the tron as if Titus can see him, he then points to Perry Jenkins for the action of his previous student. Perry Jenkins raise up his hands and says that he has nothing to do with it. The Hysteric looks back at the tron and he continue to listen.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "By the way..., maybe you are asking how did i do this... It's simple..., all the security personnel is in IWA ring now just to watch your little ass from being kicked out..., But you forgot about this precious limousine. Next week!!.. At Ultimate War Games!!.. You and me!!.. One on One!!.. Will toast to hell and burn down the IWA ring!... and me!... IWA War Master!!.. The Unstoppable Juggernaut!!..Titus Alexius Muttley!!.. Will reign supreme!!.. and win the championship!!.. and end your reign as an International Champion!!"

*Pause for a moment and catches some air to finish his statement.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Hysteric!!"

*crowd goes in unison as Muttley says his famous lines*

Muttley: "Beware! The War Master is in the house!! Don't trespass or else the wild hounds will bite you and tear you apart!! Wooo!! Woooo!! Wooooo!!"

*Titus head straight to his expensive 4x4 jeep and he immediately drive away to prevent IWA personnel and other Nest goons to capture him. Leaving the security personnels of IWA and the Nest goons in vain, Tron fades to black. Swagger D doesnt look pleased*

Swagger D: "You all really expect that clown to beat Hysteric?
You got to be kidding me
What is wrong with you all?
We know its one on one thank you for the reminder, muttley and I am sure I will be watching the match and watch you get your ass whipped
Thank you for teaching me how to be evil?
What is this?
War Master Halo 4?
Muttley, here's a bitter truth about you
You are a crackhead
No sarcasm, exaggeration or lies
this proves that I didn't tweet 'Alana needs to start firing some losers' on twitter for no reason!"

*Silverberg's music starts playing and The arena explodes as The Hysteric and Perry Jenkins look on in surprise. Silverberg staggers out with a dazed look on his face and a bandage on the top of his head*

Silverberg: "Someone tell the Rave he needs to hit a lot harder if he wants to keep me down!"

*Silverberg sluggishly walks over to the barricades and lazily leans on it*

Silverberg: "and as for last week, I have one word for you, FLUKE, it was clearly a fluke, and come Ultimate War Games you lot will be looking a lot worse than I do now, in fact let me give you a taste right now."

*Silverberg walks down to the ring with his fists raised passing Swagger D and Bford and sliding into the ring with no hesitation*

Rhys Tresbian: "He's insane!"

*The Hysteric and Perry Jenkins exchange looks as Silverberg slides under the ropes. They pounce on Silverberg stomping him into the mat repeatedly before Bford drops his Termination Championship and slides in quickly going to work on the International and Extreme Division Champs. They trade blows before Bford gains the upper hand as Silverberg and him overcome The Hysteric and Perry Jenkins*

Ken Comaro: "Theyre coming back!"

*Suddenly Swagger D slides in and bashes Silverberg with the microphone sending an echo around the arena and him to the mat. Swagger joins the three on one assault on Bford ruthlessly*

Rhys Tresbian: "What a comeback Ken!"

*Suddenly loud revving is heard as a large topless 4x4 jeep bursts through the curtain and barrels down to the ring before skidding to a stop ramming the ring. Muttley hops over the windshield onto the hood and jumps from the hood over the top rope taking down The Hysteric and Perry Jenkins*

Ken Comaro: "Oh my god! Muttley came back! Muttley came back!"

*The ring shakes as the arena erupts with cheers as Perry, The Hysteric and Swagger D brawl with Muttley, Silverberg and Bford. The arena bursts with chants shaking the arena to the rafters as the fans look on in a craze*

Rhys Tresbian: "It's total chaos down here Ken!"

Crowd: "Muttley!! Bford!! Silverberg!! Muttley!! Bford!! Silverberg!!"

*Suddenly Headstrong by Trapt hits and the arena explodes with cheers and hollers as The Legend, El Boaro, Mr Mexico, Hurricane Earl Lockyer and Sharkey Jaws run down the ramp to the ring. As they slide in the arena erupts around the crowd as Daniel Mayers, Enigmatic Savior, Harry Hampton, The JLX and Stewson emerge through the fans hopping the barrier entering the ring as well*

Ken Comaro: "17 men in one ring Rhys! This is just a taste of the mayhem to come!"

*The men brawl ruthlessly as the fans look on in amazement. Sharkey Jaws and The Legend work over Swagger D and El Boaro in the far corner with quick rights and lefts. Swagger D ducks a punch from Sharkey Jaws and sends him up over his shoulder and the top rope down to the mat below*

Ken Comaro: "There goes Sharkey Jaws!"

*The fans cheer as Swagger D and El Boaro take control beating down The Legend. Across the ring The Mexican Hurricanes irish whip both members of the JLX into the corner. Hurricane Earl gets down on all fours as Mr Mexico rebounds stepping on Earls back and jumping off into the JLX with a shining wizard bringing his knees into their faces as they stumble out groggily. Hurricane Earl grabs J Hammer*

Hurricane Earl Lockyer lifts J Hammer onto his shoulders he falls back bringing J Hammer down over the top rope smashing into the ringside as he bounces off and falls to the concrete below executing an Invincible E.L. 91

Ken Comaro: "And there goes J Hammer!!"

*Mr. Mexico cheers taking his eyes off of Xenon LX as he regains his composure and grabs Earl spinning him around groggily*

Xenon LX grabs Earl up lifting him high into the air before bringing him down over the top rope to the concrete below with a hard thud executing a Mortal XL Spinebuster

Rhys Tresbian: "Out goes the Human Natural Disaster!"

*Mr Mexico turns around realizing Hurricane went out. He runs quickly jumping up dropkicking Xenon LX and he flies against the rope barreling over it to the outside. Xenon LX yells back at Mr Mexico in anger. Hurricane Earl charges him and tackles him to the ground as they brawl. J Hammer joins in making it a two on one assault. Mr Mexico runs to the opposite ropes and back towards the side where Hurricane and the JLX are brawling outside. He leaps up putting his foot onto the middle rope and does a shooting star press to the outside crashing into Hurricane and the JLX knocking every over as the fans cheer loudly*

Ken Comaro: "Little bit of retribution there for the Mexican Hurricanes."

Rhys Tresbian: "Right you are Ken and I cant wait to see these four go at it come UWG!"

*Back in the ring Muttley and The Hysteric brawl viciously hitting each other with left and rights before Muttley is overpowered*

Ken Comaro: "Very rare to see the powerful Muttley overpowered, but this beast has been through hell and back tonight."

Rhys Tresbian: "It probably has a lot to do with the raw emotion of not knowing where or how his brother is, The Hysteric made this one personal and hate to say but he just might regret that decision. Ahh who am I kidding, hes The Hysteric he will prevail."

*The Hysteric stomps Muttley into the corner before turning his attention to the brawl between Daniel Mayers and Enigmatic Savior. The Hysteric runs forward clotheslining Enigmatic Savior to the mat. He turns and aids Daniel Mayers to his feet. Daniel Mayers shoves The Hysteric into the corner where Muttley is waiting. Muttley throws The Hysteric over his head. The Hysteric lands on the turnbuckle and leaps back over Muttley and onto Daniel Mayers and Enigmatic Savior collapsing them to the mat*

Ken Comaro: "Looks like a falling out between The Nest leader and fellow member Daniel Mayers here."

Rhys Tresbian: "No way Ken, it's just a simple rule of every man for themselves."

*Muttley grabs The Hysteric up off the floor and returns him to the corner with force as he begins stomping him down to the floor. Meanwhile Harry Hampton and Stewson brawl on the far turnbuckle. Just then the crowd bursts with noise as The depraved Giant comes walking to the ring with a glare of pure hatred on his face. The JLX run towards him quickly only to receive two hard punches clotheslining each of them and knocking them down to the entrance floor. He continues walking and climbs onto the apron and turns to Harry Hampton and Stewson on the turnbuckle*

TDG grabs both Stewson and Harry Hampton by the throats and lifts them high into the air before tossing them hard down to the concrete below with hard thuds as the air exhales from their lungs executing a LEGENDARY Double Chokeslam

Ken Comaro: "Dominating impact and entrance by The Depraved Giant!!"

Rhys Tresbian: "No doubt Ken, he will forever be IWA's only monster!"

Ken Comaro: "Not if a certain someone has anything to say about it!"

*As TDG gets his second leg over the top rope Silverberg rushes him with furies of devastating blows before running rebounding off the ropes back at TDG*

Silverberg runs charging the arm and smashes TDG's jaw knocking him over the top rope and down to the floor with a loud crash executing ULTIMATE Silver Strike

Ken Comaro: "Wow! What an impact!!"

*Perry Jenkins capitalizes on the distraction and runs over to Silverberg*

Perry Jenkins runs quickly across the ring and tackles Silverberg through the ropes executing a Mortal Spike Spear

Rhys Tresbian: "Ha and theres goes Silverberg!"

*Swagger D grabs The Legend and holds him up against the ropes as El Boaro runs against the opposite side coming back towards The Legend leaping up into the air. As El Boaro closes in on The Legend he ducks and Swagger D pulls down the rope causing El Boaro to sail over the top rope and to the outside. The Legend pushes Swagger D over the rope but he lands on the apron. Swagger D grabs the back of The Legends throat and tucks it under his arm as he screams out to the fans*

Swagger D: "Swaaaagggerrr!!"

*Swagger D lifts The Legend over the ropes backward and hops backwards barreling to the floor and sending The Legend crashing through the announcers table as Ken Comaro and Rhys Tresbian jump up in shock*

Ken Comaro: "Devastating fall by The Legend suffered at the hands of Swagger D, he doesnt seem to be moving!"

Rhys Tresbian: "Him? What about our table? Now we have to stand the rest of the night!"

*The tron lights up and Kid A walks down to the ring accompanied by Baby B. He climbs into the ring adn goes after Enigmatic Savior and Daniel Mayers who are engaged in combat. They are unaware of Kid A's presence as he big boot's Daniel Mayers in the skull causing him to fall towards the ropes. Baby B leans up and pulls down the top rope causing Daniel to stumble out as the fans boo. Enigmatic Savior follows as Kid A lifts him above his head and tosses him out*

Ken Comaro: "Kid A is getting things done wasting no time."

Rhys Tresbian: "He's a man of business Ken, besides hes probably got some hunting to do or something."

*Bford and Perry Jenkins brawl on one side of the ring as The Hysteric and Muttley brawl on the other. Kid A looks about the ring then out to Baby B who is screaming something inaudible as the crowds screams drown her voice out. Suddenly Kid A is thrown over the top rope. He lands angrily on the mat and stands up furious looking to the ring where Sean Pain stands grinning. Alice Wonder runs down and tackles Baby B. Baby B rolls her off and stands up stomping her as she screams at her*

Rhys Tresbian: "Cat Fight!!"

Ken Comaro: "Indeed Rhys, and it looks like Baby B has got the best of this fight. Poor Alice Wonder is just another pretty face with a big mouth."

Rhys Tresbian: "She better not open it to far looks like Baby B is trying to stuff her foot in there."

*Sean Pain looks out to the girls fighting and turns his attention back to the men in the ring. The Hysteric dodged a punch by Muttley and throws his own punch but Muttley blocks and punches The Hysteric before clotheslining him over the rope where he lands on the apron. Muttley taunts to the fans before he is suddenly low blowed by Perry Jenkins. Muttley bends over and The Hysteric capitalizes*

The Hysteric hooks himself under Muttley's shoulder and throws Muttley's limp arm over his shoulder. He stares out into the electric crowd and grins doing a gracious backflip while holding onto Muttley bringing him over the top rope and his back barreling down into the mat outside the ring crushing his spine executing an Invincible Mass Hysteria

Ken Comaro: "Wow what a move! The fans are going crazy for these two."

*Back in the ring Perry Jenkins grabs Bford and attempts to toss him over the ropes. Silverberg grabs the ankle of Perry Jankins from outside the ring. He steps back and grins shrugging his shoulders*

Perry Jenkins turns around as Bford bounces off the ropes running towards him jumping up doing a bicycle kick slamming his boot into Perry's skull knocking him out of the ring executing a Legendary Bford and After

Rhys Tresbian: "That was cheap!"

Ken Comaro: "That was awesome!"

*Bford cheers and leans over the ropes signalling for the Championship before his feet are lifted from underneath him and he's tossed over the ropes unexpectedly by Sean Pain. Sean Pain's music hits and Sean Pain laughs in the ring as he stands dominantly in the ring*

Ken Comaro: "From nowhere Rhys, Sean Pain is the winner of this brawl."

*Just then a hooded figure in a Sean Pain hoody emerges from the fans and hits Sean Pain in the back with a baseball bat causing him to fall on all fours. The hooded man walks around to the front of Sean Pain and puts his head between his legs and raises his fist. He puts his hood down and Romulus looks on proudly*

Ken Comaro: "It's Romulus!!"

Rhys Tresbian: "He was in the crowd the whole time!!"

Romulus Lifts Sean Pain on his shoulders and walks to the ropes where he slams him viciously on the concrete below executing an ULTIMATE Roman Power Bomb

*Romulus stands victorious as the fans chant his name repeatedly*

Crowd: "Romulus!! Romulus!! Romulus!!"

Ken Comaro: "Wow, and there you have it ladies and gentlemen..."

Rhys Tresbian: "The World Champ reigns supreme!"

*The fans cheer as Roman music plays through the arena and the show fades with Romulus pointing with Sean Pains bat top the Ultimate War Games sign*

-1x IWA Rising Star Tourney Winner
-Leader of The Nest
-Co-Leader of The Prodigy
-Owns Rex, Surge, Gunner, Chaos Dimention & Cory Atlas

-----
-ISW Superstar (2012-Present)
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW International Champion
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW Insanity Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
-1x Dance Off Award Winner
-2x Match of the Season Award Winner

Last edited by Hysteric on Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:06 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker
Perry Jenkins
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: Danger Zone Episode 2 (Rave Reply)   Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:58 pm

love it!

- x2 Feud of the Season Award winner
- x2 Most Loved Superstar Award winner
- Former Leader of The Revolution
- Owner of Laura Brand, Ravaging Ron and Cameron Needs
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Danger Zone Episode 2 (Rave Reply)   Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:46 am

its great man. let's see what baldilocks has to add Razz

-Leader of The Nest

-----
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Danger Zone Episode 2 (Rave Reply)   Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:47 am

lol Mr. Clean Mr. Clean Mr. Clean
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Danger Zone Episode 2 (Rave Reply)   Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:08 pm

I edited it just a bit if thats okay?

-Leader of The Nest

-----
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Danger Zone Episode 2 (Rave Reply)   Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:12 pm

awesome! =p
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Danger Zone Episode 2 (Rave Reply)   Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:21 pm

Okay so Silverberg will be unable to RP so Its up to Rave now and my "surprises"
we got 4001 words so far so lets keep it going and end it strong!
I have a feeling this rp could end up turning into that pre rumble to close the show..

-Leader of The Nest

-----
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
Back to top Go down
Perry Jenkins
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: Danger Zone Episode 2 (Rave Reply)   Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:06 pm

ohh man this is good!

Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Danger Zone Episode 2 (Rave Reply)   Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:25 pm

okay im going to do Raves because it looks like hes not showing up either look back for this to be updated soon guys

-Leader of The Nest

-----
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Danger Zone Episode 2 (Rave Reply)   Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:30 pm

someone reply then someone reply to that, feel free to use Rave in your reply and myself

-Leader of The Nest

-----
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
Back to top Go down
Perry Jenkins
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: Danger Zone Episode 2 (Rave Reply)   Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:27 pm

Il reply in a lil bit

Back to top Go down
Bobby Gruesome
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Danger Zone Episode 2 (Rave Reply)   Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:37 pm

I've got my Wifi back but It seems I've just been knocked out Razz

- Former CEO of Magnus Pro Sports & IWA
- 1x International Champion
- 1x Global Tag Champion
- King Of IWA
- 3x Superstar of The Season
- Creator of IWA
- Former General Manager of IWA
- The Most Hated Man in the Company
- Owner of King Bobby Gruesome, Silverberg & Poseidon Magnus
Back to top Go down
http://iwawarzone.forumotion.co.nz
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Danger Zone Episode 2 (Rave Reply)   Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:20 pm

No man go ahead! Lol

-Leader of The Nest

-----
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Danger Zone Episode 2 (Rave Reply)   Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:53 pm

updated the post w/ permission Razz
Back to top Go down
Titus Alexius Muttley
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: Danger Zone Episode 2 (Rave Reply)   Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:57 pm

Sir, May i interrupt after all the replies are done Razz
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Danger Zone Episode 2 (Rave Reply)   Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:20 am

yes muttley, since you are mentioned

-Leader of The Nest

-----
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
Back to top Go down
Titus Alexius Muttley
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: Danger Zone Episode 2 (Rave Reply)   Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:39 am

*Swagger D was interrupted by a loud voice that can be heard all over IWA arena and the fans go crazy and really excited as they've noticed Titantron suddenly sets to light as the scenery is in the car park of IWA. Titus Alexius Muttley is seen sitting and laying back behind an expensive limousine with a sledgehammer in his hand as the camera focus it's attention to Titus.

He is asking the cameraman if it's rolling already as he is gasping his breath from the beat up that he had earlier from The Hysteric. He then give a signal to the cameraman to make his words audible because he would like to extend his words to The Hysteric.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: Is it rolling?... Are you sure?... Can they hear me?

Cameraman: Yes sir, we are rolling.

Titus Alexius Muttley: Hello Ladies, I'm so sorry to interrupt your party. is it nice to have a tea party down there? How are you Mr. Insane, but before you answer that question.... Ooops, i cannot hear your stupid answer and i don't need it anyway. I would like to say thank you for the attendants of your little tea party Mr. Insane. I would like to extend my deepest thank you to Mr. Bford for taking care of The Nest..., now they are The Mess.

*Bford laugh with Titus humor about what Bford did to The Nest, The crowd gives a huge cheer to Bford.*

Crowd: Bford! Bford! Bford! Bford!

Titus Alexius Muttley: Another thing, I almost forgot to give thanks my mentor Perry Jenkins. Thank you for teaching me how to become very evil. So as a form of thank you, Sir Jenkins and Sir Insane. I would like to give you a wonderful present.

*Camera pans to a limousine, a totally wrecked limousine. Windshields and side mirrors are broken, Engines are smoking, Headlights and taillights are broken. leather sets are full of garbage and Tires are missing. Camera pans back to Titus Alexius Muttley who stands up, still catching his breath and still groggy.

The Hysteric gets really mad and he points to the tron as if Titus can see him, he then points to Perry Jenkins for the action of his previous student. Perry Jenkins raise up his hands and says that he has nothing to do with it. The Hysteric looks back at the tron and he continue to listen.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: By the way..., maybe you are asking how did i do this... It's simple..., all the security personnel is in IWA ring now just to watch your little ass from being kicked out..., But you forgot about this precious limousine. Next week!!.. At Ultimate War Games!!.. You and me!!.. One on One!!.. Will toast to hell and burn down the IWA ring!... and me!... IWA War Master!!.. The Unstoppable Juggernaut!!..Titus Alexius Muttley!!.. Will reign supreme!!.. and win the championship!!.. and end your reign as an International Champion!!..

*Pause for a moment and catches some air to finish his statement.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: The Hysteric!! *crowd goes in unison as Muttley says his famous lines* Beware! The War Master is in the house!! Don't trespass or else the wild hounds will bite you and tear you apart!! Wooo!! Woooo!! Wooooo!!

*Titus head straight to his expensive 4x4 jeep and he immediately drive away to prevent IWA personnel and other Nest goons to capture him. Leaving the security personnels of IWA and the Nest goons in vain, Tron fades to black.*

Last edited by Titus Alexius Muttley on Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Titus Alexius Muttley
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: Danger Zone Episode 2 (Rave Reply)   Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:40 am

Already did my part, i hope it's fine. If you want to edit something just feel free to so Smile
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Danger Zone Episode 2 (Rave Reply)   Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:50 am

lol nice ill format it later. anyone else want to go? i feel like this should end in a brawl

-Leader of The Nest

-----
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
Back to top Go down
Bobby Gruesome
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Danger Zone Episode 2 (Rave Reply)   Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:44 am

*Silverberg's music starts playing as he staggers out with a dazed look on his face and a gash spewing blood on the top of his head*

Silverberg: "Someone tell the Rave he needs to hit a lot harder if he wants to keep me down"

*Silverberg sluggishly walks over to the barricades and lazily leans on it*

Silverberg: "and as for last week, I have one word for you, FLUKE, it was clearly a fluke, and come Ultimate WarGames you lot will be looking a lot worse than I do now, in fact let me give you a taste right now"

*Silverberg walks down to the ring with his fists raised*

- Former CEO of Magnus Pro Sports & IWA
- 1x International Champion
- 1x Global Tag Champion
- King Of IWA
- 3x Superstar of The Season
- Creator of IWA
- Former General Manager of IWA
- The Most Hated Man in the Company
- Owner of King Bobby Gruesome, Silverberg & Poseidon Magnus
Back to top Go down
http://iwawarzone.forumotion.co.nz

PostSubject: Re: Danger Zone Episode 2 (Rave Reply)   Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:33 pm

i think we should wrap this up now... not long til show
Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Danger Zone Episode 2 (Rave Reply)   Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:56 pm

okay, so someone's gonna have to either edit the pre rumble brawl or make a completely new one since the one I made won't really match what's going on here =p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Danger Zone Episode 2 (Rave Reply)   Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:48 pm

will remove ur brawl from the show if hysteric agrees on putting a brawl to this rp in the end... will wait for abt 3 more hours before confirming the show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Danger Zone Episode 2 (Rave Reply)   

Back to top Go down

Danger Zone Episode 2 (Rave Reply)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1