International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Pre Rumble (Please use as last segment for show, if something seems wrong or you wish to add more feel free to edit Hysteric ^_^)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bford
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Pre Rumble (Please use as last segment for show, if something seems wrong or you wish to add more feel free to edit Hysteric ^_^)   Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:39 pm

*The lights go out and the crowd go crazy knowing who it is as they are in the darkness, suddenly they hear the following words...*

Bford: I'm gonna Whoop. That. Ass!

*The lights come on as "Earthquake" by Labyrinth begins to play, suddenly Bford comes out wearing a giant sombraro. He stands looking around at the fans, then raises his arm and drops it as fireworks go off. He then runs down the ramp and slides in the ring. He looks around at all of the fans cheering, a few local women holding signs saying "Whoop. This. Ass" with an arrow pointing down. Bford sees the sign and rolls outof the ring grabbing it laughing, then kisses one of the women's hand as he slides back in the ring. Bford walks over to the turnbuckle then hops up sitting on it waiting for the fans excitement to die down. He raises the mic to his lips*

Bford: Buenos Noches IWA!

*The fans go crazy as Bford smiles looking around adoring all the fans*

Bford: For those who don't know who I am.... I am... the future Hall of Famer...The most Charismatic Man in IWA history. The man who will walk out of Ultimate War Games with both the Extreme Division and IWA Termination Championships....And who will the rumble, and become the next World Heavyweight Champion!....Mr. Termination....The Inovatooooooor of greatness! Your...IWA Termination Champion!.....B...........FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORD!

*Fans can be seen jumping up and down chanting "Bford's Greatness!"

Bford: Alright... onto business.... I-

*Bford is suddenly cut off by Scottish Bagpipe music, as Harry Hampton comes down the ring with a mic*

Harry Hampton: Wait, wait, wait...what....no no no no no

*The fans are booing Harry as he gets in the ring. Bford hops down from the turnbuckle staring at Hampton, annoyance obvious in his facial structure. Hampton yells at a few fans*

Harry Hampton: Shuuuuuuuuuuut Uuuuuuuup!!!! Heh, you actually think you're going to win the rumble... that's funny lad... But What makes you think you have what it takes to win the rumble... Now let me tell you why I am going to Win The Rumble... it is because I-

*Bford Suddenly flanks his arm across Hampton's chest and lifts him up slamming him down with a C-4 Bomb! Bford stands over Hampton as the fans go crazy suddenly JLX come running down the ring sliding in and begin to beat down and stomp out Bford. Mexican Hurricanes are quickley seen running down the ramp as well. Suddenly the entire IWA Roster is seen running down the ramp and into the ring, soon it has become a huge rumble, Security is seen rushing to the ring to try and break it up.*

Ken: Oh man! Ladies and Gentlemen, this is only a glimpse of what we'll see at the Paper View

*Sharkey Jaws, Ratchet, and El Boaro are seen thrown over the top rope and hit the floor. TDG Grabs the throat of Silverberg and Swagger D lifting them both up with enormous strength and chokeslams then down hard on the mat, the two men roll out of the ring. Kid A then strikes TDG repeatedly with a chair knocking him out of the ring, just as he turns around Harry Hampton jumps up grabbing his head and crashes it down to the ground, while landing on his back executing a Hot Shot!*

Rhys: Oh man! It's chaotic in there!

* J Hammer is seen thrown over the top rope followed by Titus Muttely, Xenon XL lifts up the Legend and slams him down with a XL Spinebuster. He then pushes him out of the ring with a kick. Mr. Mexico jumps off the second rope and kicks Xenon's head. The impact can be heard through the whole arena, Xenon falls out of the ring. Mr. Mexico Turns around suddenly is kicked in the face by a Bford and After sending him over the top rope. Perry Jenkins turns Bford around and lifts him up then Perry Jenkins does a rolling front flip executing a Ultimate Xposure*

Rhys: Oooh! Ultimate Xposure! That has got to hurt!

*Stewson runs at Perry hitting him with a clothesline! The crowd is going crazy Daniel Meyers comes from behind and throws Stewson out of the ring. Enigmatic Savior just as quickley attacks Daniel from behind. Savior punches and kicks Daniel till he rolls out of the Ring. Hysteric waits for him to turn then jumps up drop kicking Savior out of the ring!

Hysteric then smiiles yelling to Savior and turns getting clotheslined over the Top Rope by Harry Hampton! Hysteric stands up and looks up at Harry with shock and anger at Hampton who is smiling ans saying something inaudible. Hysteric then begins to laugh point behind Hampton. Hampton turns getting Speared by Sean Pain! sending Harry out of the Ring. Sean is now the only man in the ring smiling raising his arms in triumph.*

Ken: Wow! could this be a foreshadowing of Ultimate War Games!

*Suddenly Romulus comes in from the crowd and begins an assault on Sean Pain, who is trying to fight back but has been taken back fromsurprise suddenly Romulus Lifts Sean on his shoulders and slams him on the mat executing a Roman Power Bomb!*

Rhys: Oh wow! Romulus was in the crowd the whole time! At the end of the day the winner of the Rumble will have to face Romulus or Sean Pain after UWG! Neither will be an easy task!

*Romulus is seen leaning against the rops raising his title in the air staring down Sean Pain who holds his ribs in pain looking at Romulus and simply smiles yelling at the champ.*

Ken: And with that! Goodnight everyone!

Last edited by Bford on Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Pre Rumble (Please use as last segment for show, if something seems wrong or you wish to add more feel free to edit Hysteric ^_^)   Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:07 pm

works for me although change Raves name because him and Ravaging Ron arent at the show.

-1x IWA Rising Star Tourney Winner
-Leader of The Nest
-Co-Leader of The Prodigy
-Owns Rex, Surge, Gunner, Chaos Dimention & Cory Atlas

-----
-ISW Superstar (2012-Present)
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW International Champion
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW Insanity Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
-1x Dance Off Award Winner
-2x Match of the Season Award Winner
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker
Bford
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Pre Rumble (Please use as last segment for show, if something seems wrong or you wish to add more feel free to edit Hysteric ^_^)   Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:55 pm

oh alright
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pre Rumble (Please use as last segment for show, if something seems wrong or you wish to add more feel free to edit Hysteric ^_^)   Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:28 pm

I think we should have a huge talk brawl as the last segment before the rumble rather than this... and this is fine but i think the attack is kinda early. lets give everyone a chance to reply and maybe hysteric can figure out an ending or we will just plan it out. Just my opinion...
Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Pre Rumble (Please use as last segment for show, if something seems wrong or you wish to add more feel free to edit Hysteric ^_^)   Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:32 pm

Hmm, I dunno up to hysteric
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Pre Rumble (Please use as last segment for show, if something seems wrong or you wish to add more feel free to edit Hysteric ^_^)   Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:55 pm

its up to you guys im lost right now lol

-1x IWA Rising Star Tourney Winner
-Leader of The Nest
-Co-Leader of The Prodigy
-Owns Rex, Surge, Gunner, Chaos Dimention & Cory Atlas

-----
-ISW Superstar (2012-Present)
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW International Champion
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW Insanity Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
-1x Dance Off Award Winner
-2x Match of the Season Award Winner
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker
Bford
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Pre Rumble (Please use as last segment for show, if something seems wrong or you wish to add more feel free to edit Hysteric ^_^)   Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:57 am

I think its one of those situations where there's no time to talk, everyone now is fired up about the rumble so they just run in and start beating the crap outta each other lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pre Rumble (Please use as last segment for show, if something seems wrong or you wish to add more feel free to edit Hysteric ^_^)   Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:09 pm

alright if this is fine with people then added to show...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pre Rumble (Please use as last segment for show, if something seems wrong or you wish to add more feel free to edit Hysteric ^_^)   

Back to top Go down

Pre Rumble (Please use as last segment for show, if something seems wrong or you wish to add more feel free to edit Hysteric ^_^)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1