2 Ladies and a Gentleman (1st)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Titus Alexius Muttley
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: 2 Ladies and a Gentleman (1st)   Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:14 pm

IWA Backstage

*IWA is filled with unstoppable actions from it's Superstars as the tron set to light and the camera focus on Titus Alexius Muttley walking alone. Looking for someone and he was seen by Sarah and Autumn as they approach the Juggernaut and started the conversation.*

Sarah Lane & Autumn: "Hi Titus"

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Hi ladies, may i ask something?"

Sarah Lane: "Sure, we are not yet busy. What do you wanna ask?"

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Have you seen Ravaging Ron? I've been looking for him since earlier. You know, he is my brother. I wanna know his whereabouts, I am worried about him being alone, he might be confronted by The Hysteric and his Nest."

Autumn: "We are sorry but we don't know his whereabouts. Maybe he is just waiting in your locker room. Don't be stressed out and prepare for your match tonight."

*Titus Alexius Muttley was shocked about what he have heard from Sarah and Autumn.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Oh yeah, I almost forgot i have a match tonight. Thank you for reminding me."

Sarah Lane: "I know this is quiet informal but i would like to know your opinion about Stewson? Your opponent tonight."

*Autumn whispers to Sarah to keep her questions for later and they should get going but Sarah insist her question and waits for the respond of IWA Juggernaut.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Stewson, let me check his name on my checklist of the toughest IWA Superstars. There is Romulus, Sean Pain, TDG, Kid A, Daniel Mayers, Me and Ravaging Ron. We also have Swagger, El Boaro, Bford, The Rave, Perry and Hys... Hysstt... Never mind that. He is not included in my list."

*Sarah and Autumn gives a sweet smile at Titus Alexius Muttley. Titus answers Sarah with full confidence.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Ladies, Stewson will go down. Tonight! The War Master is in the House! Don't trespass or else the wild hounds will bite you and tear you apart! Wooo! Woooo! Wooooo!

*Titus leaves and continues the search for his brother as he goes back as if he forgot something.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "By the way, if you happen to bump The Hysteric and his Nest. Care to send my message for them. I am not afraid of them, I'm ready to face The Hysteric at UWG. I will claim the gold around his waist and he will fall down on my knees begging for mercy."

*Titus leaves laughing out loud with an insane madness in his presence as if he is losing his own personality. Titan tron fades to black.*
Back to top Go down

2 Ladies and a Gentleman (1st)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1